Eh?!

K-I-S-S-M-E-?

*No One POV*

 

“~~~ do you want some ice cream?” Byunghyun asked as both of you went to nearby park.

“sure! Vanilla please!” you replied.

Not long after that Byunghyun comeback with two ice cream on his hand.You take your's and start the ice cream. Then Byunghyun sat next to you and the atmosphere completely dead.

 

"YAHH, i been searching for you 2 since this morning!" CAP suddenly come from nowhere sat between both of them.

"haha, annyeong CAP oppa!" You greeted him.

"Yo, baby cousin!" 

"Oh,annyeong Niel oppa!" you threw your arm and hug him.Niel hug you back.

"Where is Changjo and Ricky?" you broke the hug and asked them.

"They stayed with Chunji" CAP replied." I'm not suppose to let him walk home alone last night" he sighed.

"Hyung,that is not your fault. You had something to do last night,right?" Byunghyun tried to comfort CAP.

"Yeahh,we are suppose to be blame.We are free and had nothing to do" Niel stood up.

"No, as the oldest between you guys, i'm the one who suppose to take all the responsib..." CAP was about to finish his word.

"YAHH! there is no one to be blame. Accident can happen anywhere" You shouted.

Once again the atmosphere dead.

 

 

'Whoo woo hoo Whoo woo hoo Whoo woo hoo

Hey to you to you know

Whoo woo hoo Whoo woo hoo Whoo woo hoo

Hey to you to you know'

 

CAP fish out his phone answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Ah,she with us"

"Okay, i send her home right away"

"Thank you,I tell you later"

"Bye Aunty"

He ended the call.

 

"YAH, did you tell your mother before come here?" CAP turned and look at you.

"Umm, i think so?" You messed your hair.

"Aish, come on guys, Aunty invite us for dinner tonight" CAP walk away.

"Hyung, what about Chanjo and Ricky?" Niel asked.

"I already texted them, they should on their way to here"

Not long after that, Ricky and Changjo arrived.

Both of them jump happily to see you.

They were eager to see you as it's been along time since all of them had a chance to meet you.

Niel slung his arm around your shoulder.Ricky walk beside you and busy talk to you.

Then, all of you took the subway and went home.

 

 

without noticing,someone watch the scene from far with full of confusion and frustration.

'is she try to cheat on me? with 6 guy?'

 


Hello guyss!!

sorry for long time not to update this fic.

teachers pile up the homework as soon as the school start.

im so sorry!!

comment and subscribe

-icesapphire96-