beach time (part 2)

K-I-S-S-M-E-?

 

"Uwahh, the beach is so nice" you beamed.

"Yeahh" Changjo pumped his fist to the air.

"its so nice to breath a good air"Chunji smiled and wrapped his arm around your waist.

"hand off Chunji.No touchy touchy with my baby" CAP suddenly snugged between you and Chunji.

"YAHH, as if you never kiss her cheek" Chunji shouted as CAP ran away. Then both of them start to chase each other.

You just giggled as you watch the rest of them join Chunji and throw CAP in the sea.

You settled down the food and your stuff under the shady tree.

"~~~ ah, come on, lets join us!" Ricky shouted.

"Um,I think i want to walk around for awhile okay" you shouted back and smiled.


Myungsoo and Monsoo literally running the whole way to Sunggyu house.

"Im here!" Myungsoo barged into Sunggyu house.

"Ahh..finally you are here.Thanks god!" Sungjong smiled.

"Myungsoo oppa,why you were late?" Woori stomped her feet.

"I forgot about this thing" Myungsoo smiled.

"ehh.woori? you also here?" Monsoo suddenly spoke. Then both of them start to talk to each other as they never met before.

"So,where are we going?" Myungsoo raised his eyebrow twice.

"Idiot, did i told you before? we going to the beach!" Sunggyu hitted Myungsoo's arm.

"Oo-kayy..i total forgot a lot of stuff now"Myungsoo scratched his head.

'look what have you done to me ~~~.i keep thinking about you till forgot alot of stuff..even about Infinite as well' Myungsoo mentally talked to himself.

"So lets go.what are we waiting for?" Hoya beamed.Dongwoo smiled and walk to the driver seat .Sungyeol race into the car.Sungjong helped Woohyun carrying stuff.Sunggyu already went inside the car.Monsoo and Woori also give a hand helping Sungjong caryying food.leaving Myungsoo spacing out alone

"Oppa? are you okay?" woori asked,snapped Myungsoo out.

"Umm..kinda fine" Myungsoo rubbed his back of neck and walk out.

"Hyunnie oppa,whats wrong with Myungsoo oppa?" Woori whispered to his brother.

"Molla,ignore him" Woohyun shrugged his shoulder and walk out.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Infinite,Woori and Monsoo arrived at the beach. They happily jumped upside down,start to play water,running and fooling around except for this Myungsoo.He just stay quiet and keep himself busy with his camera.

"hyunnie oppa.i went for a walk for awhile okay" Woori asked.

Woohyun just nodded as he busy burying Sungjong with the sand.

 

*Woori POV*

I keep walking alone and enjoy myself as the rest of them busy playing and fooling around.Suddenly a girl bumped on me.

"Hey, im sorry!" the girl helped me stand up.

"sokay,its not your fault" I smiled."you alone?"

"yea,all my cousin busy playing" the girl smiled.

"Oh,.oh yeahh..forgot to tell..my name is Woori.you?"

"My name is ~~~" 

"oh..nice to meet you ~~~ ah" i smiled.

"WOORI AHH" Myungsoo suddenly shouted from the back.

"Neh Myungsoo oppa. Wea?" i turned back.

"Woohyun hyung searching for you!" he shouted and ran back toward Infinite

"Okay" I turned back to ~~~. she looked kinda shocked? i guess.

"Hey,i have to go now.nice to meet you" i smiled.

"ohh..yea.nice to meet you too" she stuttered.

 

*Myungsoo POV*

'am i insane right now? yes i think i am.i even see her just now. ~~~ ah..she should be with her idiot arrogant cousins..~~~ ah.look what have you done.you entered my life and leave me like this?'

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

hello guys!

icesapphire96 is here!

um..im kinda have a bad news here...

syuyoung are on hiatus now till...idk till when.she didnt told me.

she just told me to complete this fic.

so i hope you guys will keep supporting this fic even thou she not here.

thank you!

byee..

have a nice day people