teen top in da' house

K-I-S-S-M-E-?

annyeong guys! syuyoung here ^^

mian for not updating, as you know icesapphire96 is kind of busy, so I will update for this chapter, as you might notice, chapter5 is her idea, now I'm kind of stuck, I hope you guys won't mind

 


 

CHAPTER6

 

*Myung Soo's Pov*

Is she cheating me with 6 guys?!

I hold my grip into a knuckle, vain of anger pass my body, in my thoughts are those 6 guys bleeding from my punch. I dash out from under the tree as I see they are already leaving! got to catch up!

So I followed them from behind and I was shocked that.. they're heading to MY GIRL'S house?! what are they up to?! Again I feel so angry. I took out my phone and call;

 

'ne annyeong Myung Soo ah? mianhae I cancel our date, I have something important to do, why did you call me?'

 

 

'ah, gwenchana. I'm just worried about you, where are you?'

 

'ooh, I'm just eating at a restoren with my friends' she lied.. I feel like cracking inside.

 

'I see, be careful ok' I said shortly and I can hear she hang up her phone. Toot--

 

*YOU pov*

(rewinded to earlier points)

You walk home after CAP had hang up his phone, Niel with his arm around your shoulder. Changjo and Ricky hand in hand while joking with each other and taking with you like they hadn't meet you in years.

"how are you with your namja chingu?" CAP said teasingly, you just elbowed him.

"yah~" you said with a little aegyo on your face.

"what? I know things" he laugh and the others look at you with winded eyes.

"ommo! our little girl have a namja chingu!" Ricky said kind of shouting.

"aish! people will be looking!" you cover his mouth with your hand.

"so? I want to know, tell me now!" Ricky said a bit childish with his bbuing bbuing that makes  you melt.

"hyung, you're embarresing!" Changjo shake his head. Niel just laugh mockingly.

Byunghun was following silently when you grab his hand and walk hand in hand with him, Byunghun was really close with you since childhood. Because you went to the same elementry school with him so you don't want to leave him out of the conversation, he lit up a smile.

(you might want to listen to this while reading! I'm not actually a fan of Teen Top, but this song is very nice!) ^^http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=zp20vLi3OZw

"baby cousin ah~ don't change topic and holding hand with Byunghun, tell us your story" CAP suddenly whisper to your ears making you blush and cover your face.

"yah!" you shouted as they all laugh at you including Byunghun.

"tell us~" Changjo did an aegyo at you.

"he's fine, I'm fine" you said then blow your top hair.

"jeongmal? did you guys kissed yet?" CAP suddenly ask, making your face flushed red "ommo!" CAP exclaimed, Byunghun look at you, his hand can feel heat from yours.

"anduwe~ you guys hadn't.." Niel look at you and peck his lips "kiss?" suddenly he burst laughing.

"Y-YAH! NIEL!" you cover your face with one hand and blush scoffed "I-I" you try to explain.

"gwenchana baby ah~ you can just kiss Byunghun" Changjo said and push Byunghun to you.

"mwo?-" you was starled. Byunghun lost his balance and accidently bumped to you and you hit his chest, his hand holding your waist.

"AAAII~ YOU TWO LOVE BURGS~" they all teased.

"STOP IT!" you and Byunghun said in unison.

 

. . .

*Myung Soo's Pov*

what on earth?! *punch wall* ouch.. *winced in pain* she's totally cheating on me!! and a kiss with those ugly nerds?! I'm much more worthed.. see I'm gorgeous!! Is she blind?!

I keep on shouting in my mind while staring at her, I wish she has senser so that she could feel a hole threw her as I'm staring!

Oh! they're going on the train already! I quickly ran to the train she is on and find a perfect place to sit while observing your every move.

 

*YOU pov*

Byunghun and you were standing by the door when your hair got stuck by the door, you winced in pain, Byunghun was quit shocked and he quickly stand by close to you, you was starled but he just smile and whisper to you;

"don't move ara? just stay like this" he whisper softly and you nod to him.

"ok.."

 

*Myung Soo's Pov*

what the heck is he doing now?! *squuze the train's poll* urgh.. I feel like pushing that guy to the garbage can (/=O=)/ get ya dirty hands of ma' girl! even if she's cheating, you make me feel disgusting!

I'm arguing with myself again when I realize the train door is now open and they all went out of the train. Ommo! wait for me! I quickly went out as fast as I can!

 

I keep on following them when I stop as I know where they're heading to; her house.

 

"we're here. Omma!" she shouted. I can feel my heart is no longer able to love her, she's a nappeun yeoja, I can feel my eyes getting watery, is my love just a game?

*I took out my phone and call her*

(end here)

 

 


 

ANNYEONG ALL~ HOW IS IT? :D

sorry if it's kind of confusing.

I was studying about Teen Top while doing it, that's why it's messed up :'<

but keep on reading, I will improve. hope you like this chapter, Myung Soo is funny xP