Chapter Two

Silence is Everything

Luhan POV:

I'm at a bubble tea shop drinking taro bubble tea since it's the only thing I that reminds me of Beijin, China, my home. I get homesick a lot since this is the first time

I'm away from my parents in a different country. I don't have friends that live in Korea so I was basically alone.  I was looking outside and I saw a guy taken pictures of his short friend. They looked really happy. I really admire them and their friendship. My best friend is in China in school. I miss him dearly. Everyone around me have someone they love with them. I felt lonely. Real lonely.

I walk out in the crispy cold air to get in my car and start to drive to SM Company. It’s my first time going here so I’m kind of nervous. What will everyone think of me? Am I’m good enough? Will I make it till the end? Will I make an interesting person? All those questions were in my head while driving. I just hope I meet someone that is just like me. When I got near the place, I park my car and walked my way in the building. When I walked in, I was amazed! This is better than what I seen on the pictures online! I was looking around when someone spoke.

“You must be Luhan.* I turned and saw a guy who was in his 30’s. He was pretty chubby.

“Ne! I’m Luhan!” I shook his hand. We were talking until a kid in his uniform walked in. He was very cute! He had long hair but cover his eyes; nose that was so nice, his lips was thin and pink. He was tall and skinny and skin is very pale. I looked and smiled at him. He blush but didn’t say anything and left. I followed him knowing he was about to dance. I wanted to get to know him.

“What’s your name? I ask. He stared at me but said nothing.

"My name is Luhan but you can call me LuLu. I guess you don't talk much." I said as I stuck out my hand. He looked at me and walked of. I don’t get. Did I make him mad? I want to know him so bad.. Me Luhan will make that boy my best friend even if I have to act cute which I hate..

I walked to the vocal coach studio and stand near his door and peek. I saw that boy listen to music.

I snuck in there to make sure he didn’t see me. When I heard footsteps near this room, I hid behind the couch. I was so scared.

“Ok Sehun.. Let’s get to work.” So his name is Sehun. He stared at the coach and looked at the papers full of lyrics. He hand it back to the vocal coach and stared again. So this kid don't like to talk.

"Sehun.. You have to sing so I can help you with perfecting your voice. If you want to be in a group, you have to do this." Sehun looked away and sighed. The coach looked angry.

"Look I don't know why you choose to come here if you're not going to sing or rap or say anything. But let me tell you something. You're not going to get far if you keep acting like this. I don't care if you don't like to do this. You're going to do this or so help me god I make sure you get dropped." Sehun just stared at the guy an walked out angrily. what that coach said was kinda uncalled for. I felt bad for Sehun.

"Luhan why are you in here?" My eyes widen and I got up from behind the couch and bowed.

"Sorry hyung nim I.." He cut me off and went near me. I backed when he was getting closer to me. My back hit into the wall and he lifted my chin forcing me to look at him.

"Don't do that again. If you do you'll gonna be in be trouble." He walked out the room sighing. That guy is kinda scary. I'm gonna make sure I don't get on his bad side again. I left the room and headed to the practice room until I heard some one crying in the bathroom.