Chapter Seventeen

Silence is Everything

Luhan POV

"bark bark"

"Sehunnie why are you barking early in the morning?"

"bark bark" I sat up in my bed and look around to find that barking noise. I looked on my left and saw my boyfriend sleeping peacefully like a baby. He looks really cute when he sleeps. I kiss Sehunnie on the forehead and got out of bed putting Sehunnie's shirt on. It's like a dress on me. Sehunnie why you buy big shirts? I open the bedroom door and saw a puppy sitting in front of me.

"Aww!!! Sehunnie!!!" Sehunnie sat up and I hugged him. He started to laughed.

"Tho you like Bambi?" I smiled and nodded. Bambi came in the room and I picked her up and put her on my lap.

"Sehunnie this is the best I love you so much!" I kiss him and ran in the living room with Bambi following me.

Sehun POV

Luhan looks like a kid running from the dog. He fell on the floor kinda hard and I ran to him, Bambi cliimbed on Luhan and her.

"Hey I love you too bambi!!" I sigh. I found out something. Luhan is really clumsy. I kiss his lips and smile.

"Be careful Luhan. I don't want you to end up in the hospital."  Luhan nodded and sat on the couch. We was cuddling and talking until someone knocked on the door. I got up and open the door to see Kai and a big eyed guy at the door with cake.

"Hey Sehun! This is my boyfriend D.O." Luhan ran next to me and saw this.

"Aww! Y'all look really cute togther!" Luhan hugs D.O tightly and Kai laughs.

"Luhan hyung. You're killing me." Luhan let go and drag D.O in the apartment.

"D.O Sehunnie bought me a new puppy." holds the puppy in his hand."His name is Bambi." D.O smiled and Bambi jumped in D.O arms and his face.

"Kai this puppy is so cute!" D.O looked at Kai. It seem like they don't notice me here. I sigh and Kai looked at me. He smirked and went over to me.

"So I see you and Luhan did it."  my eyes widen and blushed. It must be really obivious that we did it.

"Well.."

"Y'all together?"

"N-ne.."  Kai smiled and mess with my hair.

"I'm happy y'all finally confess. " I smiled and nooded we had a good time. Nothing could change to make it perfect because it was already perfect.

I got friends...

I got family

I got the love of my life.

Luhannie change my life.

Luhannie, If I kept silent, I wouldn't be here right now.

Let's see what life takes us..

Saranghae Luhannie.. My beautiful Luhannie..