Chapter Six

Silence is Everything

Luhan POV

I bid my bye to Jong-in and walked in the apartment building I live in. I got on the elevator and press the 10th floor. I was a little afraid of being on her bye myself on this thing but I can cope with it.

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ neon nareul wonhae neon naege ppajyeo neon naege michyeo
He eo nal su eobseo ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

My ringtone went off. I wonder who's calling me. I looked at my phone and saw Sehun's number pop up. He really texted me. I open the message!

From: Sehunnie

To: Lulu

Hyung? Are you home yet?

I smiled at the text. I never been this happy from getting a text from anybody before.

To: Sehunnie

From: Lulu

Sehunnie! I'm home. Are you home?

I click send. I don't know why but I thought what I just send was stupid. It sound like a girl texted him. The elevator stopped and open to the 10th floor. I walked off and went to my door that was the last two doors on the left. I got my key an unlock the door. I took off my shoes at the door and plopped on the couch. My phone rung again and I looked at what Sehun texted me.

From: Sehunnie

To: Lulu

Neh! Hyung I wanted to ask you a question

A question? Why do I feel so nervous? I sigh and text Sehun back

From: Lulu

To: Sehunnie

Neh. What is it?

I wonder what kind of question he was goin to ask. I hope that I can answer it without hesitation.

From: Sehunnie

To: Lulu

Do you want to hang out with me tomorrow? Just us?

Is he asking me to a date? Me and Sehun? Wait.. What am I thinking? It's just two friends hangin out... Just me and him.

From Lulu

To: Sehunnie

Sure that's sounds cool! Where we going?

I don't know Seoul well yet so I don't have a clue to where we should go.

From Sehunnie

To: Lulu

It's a surprise. I can't tell you hyung

I pouted. I really want to know!

From Lulu

To: Sehunnie

*pout* aww! That's mean Sehunnie.

I can't believe I just sent that! It sounded cute! I hate sounding cute!

From: Sehunnie

To: Lulu

You're adorable *laughs* I promise you'll like this surprise.

I smiled and laughed. We kept texting until I was getting sleepy I think Sehunnie is sleepy too.

From: Sehunnie

To: Lulu

Hyung I'm sleepy. I think we should stop here to get ome sleep for the tomorrow. Good nght hyung. See you in my dreams.

My heart fluttered. He wants to see me in his dream? He's so cheesy.

From: Lulu

To: Sehunnie

Good night Sehunnie. I be waiting for you in my dreams.

I put my phone on the charger and went to take a shower and get ready for bed.

Sehun look what you're doing to me in my heart.