Chapter Five

Silence is Everything

Sehun POV

I didn't like the fact that Luhan and Jong-in were friend. I don't want Jong-in taking Luhan away from me. He already took some special away from me. I'm not letting him do that again. I looked at Luhan. He was drawing a little deer on the napkins. That was adorable. Come to think of it he looks like one. Everytime he's shocked his eyes get deer like. But he also look like a porcelain doll. He looks too pretty for a boy. I wonder... No Sehun! Bad Sehun! You're not suppose to have those kind of thoughts about Luhan. You're straight. Remember that.

"Sehun why are you staring at me like that?" I looked away blushing. Was I staring at him for a long time? Damn it Sehun! He's gonna think you're weird.

"Hey Luhan you want to walk home together?" Oh no he did not just ask Luhan to walk home with him.

"Sure? Sehun is it okay if I go home with Jong-in?" I nodded and he hugged me.

"See you tomorrow Sehun. My phone number is already in your phone." Jong-in grabbed his hand and walked out of the store. I looked in my phone and saw Luhan's contact. He put his number under 'Sehunnies bambi'. He is so cute. I grabbed my stuff and walked out of the store. I wanted Luhan to walk home with me but no Jong-in took him. I was a little jealous. I was walkin until I saw a little girl crying. I walked over and sat next to her.

"Whatth wrong?" The little girl looked up and wiped her eyes.

"My kitten got up in the tree." She sniffled. So cute! I climbed the tree and reach my arms to the kitten. The kitten came to my arms and me. I carried it down and hand the kitten to the girl.

"Thank you prince oppa!" the girl kiss my cheek and ran to her mom. Prince? I smiled and start to walk home. That little girl remind me of Luhan.., So much like him.. Luhan you making my mind go insane.

Jong-in POV

I was having  good walk with Luhan. It's always good to be with Luhan. Everything he do is soo cute and he very fun to be with.

"Jong-in thanks for walking me home, It's nice of you." I died a little inside when he smiled. Luhan stop being cute.

"No problem that what friends do." Even thought I want to be more than friends.

"Yeah! I just hope Sehun is home safe." Sehun? The out cast? The one that I made his life hell? Luhan got close to him?

"Yeah.." I got to admit that I was jealous of Sehun. Luhan seems more interested in him than me and I knew him since he first came to Korea.

"I hope he'll text me as soon as he get home." Does he like Sehun? More than me?

" Do you like Sehun?" I hope he say no. Please.

"Yeah. Even if I just met him, he got that aura that my first love have." My heart broke. Why Sehun?

"What happen to your first love?" He looked like he was about to cry. Did I ask the wrong question?

"He died from leukemia on my birthday. I loved him so much." I shouldn't have ask that. I pulled Luhan in a hug and he cried in my chest, Sehun is lucky to have Luhan fall for him. Such a beautiful creature. Luhan look what you doing to my heart...