Chapter Eight

Silence is Everything

Sehun POV

"Sehun pay attention! I don't want you to forget the steps again." I smiled and looked at Luhan dance. It been 3 months since me and Luhan met. Since then, my love for him increase to the max. Everything he do made me fall deeper for him. When he laughs, smiles, talks and sings makes me feel so lucky that I met him in my life. I really want to confess to him but, I'm afraid that he'll reject me so I remain silent. I'm still scared to talk to Luhan sadly.

"Sehunnie you remember the dance moves right?" I looked at Luhan and nodded. I got up and start dancing and I forgot the ending part of the dance. I think I been focus more on Luhan than the dance.

"Sehunnie I think we should call it a day. Wanna get some bubble tea?" I nodded and me and him hold hands and went to the bubble tea shop that we always go. Jong-in still works there so it's kind of hard to have Luhannie to myself.

"Hey Lulu! Choco bubble tea and Taro bubble tea?" I feel jealous because Luhan abandon me everytime he talks to Jong-in.

"Neh! So Jong-in how long you been at S.M?" Jong-in smiled and bring our bubble tea to the table we were sitting at and pulled a chair next to Luhan. I want to be next to Luhan.

"For 4 years." Luhan looked at him in awe. He's not all that.

"So Sehunnie how many years you been there?" I put up four finger. He smiled at me,

"Y'all so cool." He's so cute.

" You're just as cool Lulu." He pinch Luhannie's cheek and Luhan pouted. I'm the only one that touch Luhannie's cheek.

" Really? thanks for saying that." My heat fluttered. Stop it Luhan! I can't take your cuteness.

" Luhan you wanna walk home wiith me? Just us? I need to talk to you." Jong-in looked at me. I sighed and got up and left the shop leaving Luhan confused. I think Luhan is more interested in Jong-in than me since everytime he's with Jong-in, he forgets about me. Luhannie please don't abandon me. Please...

Luhan POV

Why did Sehun storm out like that? Did I do something? I was wondering why does he act like that eveytime I'm with Jong-in.

"Lulu ready to go?" I nodded and walked out the bubble tea shop. We was having a good conversation while walking to my apartment until Jong-in stopped walking and looked at me.

"Jong-in? Why you stop?" Jong-in looked in my eyes and hold my hands.

"Luhan I love you." My eyes widen. Jong-in is in love with me? Since when?

"Really? Since when?" He blushed and looked away from my eyes.

"Ever since I met you. I couldn't stop thinking about you when you first smiled at me. Everything that you did made me fall for you even more. I be okay if you don't love me back. But I just wanted to get this out of my chest." I couldn't say anything.. I sigh and looked at Jong-in sadly.

"Jong-in you're the best friend I can ever ask for truly you are. But I can't return the same feelings. I'm so sorry." Jong-in smiled sadly.  I felt so bad for breaking his heart.

"Can I kiss you just this once?" I thought about it and nodded. He closer to me leaned in and kiss my lips. I responded knowing this will be the first and last kiss from Jong-in. We stopped after a minute an he smiled at me sadly.

"I hope you'll find someone better than me Jong-in."  Jong-in nodded and looked at me.

" I hope so. So can we still be friends?" I smiled and nodded. We kept walking until we was at the front of the apartment buildings and bid my bye to Jong-in.

Jong-in, I'm really sorry for this one sided love. I hope you find someone better than me who can love you back. When that time comes, I'll be happy for you. I wil always be your best friends and be there when you need me.  I wish you luck.

I open my apartment door and plopped on my couch tired from this day events. I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

Ths chapter is kinda y sorry I hope y'all enjoy the story so fae!

Bye:) Saranghae