Chapter Seven

Silence is Everything

Sehun POV

I woke up by the sound of my sister loud music. Really? Does she have to play the music that loud early in the morning? I sat up and looked at the clock. 7:00. Damn sister! I rubbed my eyes an strech. I should get ready for my date with Luhan. I hope he'll like the place I'm taking him. I got out of the shower and went to the closet to find something good to wear. What should I wear? I want to look good for Luhan..  It took me 15 minutes and I finally found one.

I looked in the mirror one more time, fix my hair and gave a thumbs up. I walk out in the cold heading to the address Luhan gave me. I was kind of nervous. Will Luhan enjoy his time with me? Will I bore him? All kinds of questions ran in my head while my walk to Luhan's house. I found out that he didn't live far from me because I was there in 4 minutes. So he lives in a apartment? I walked in the warm lobby and asked the lady in the front desk where Luhan's apartment number. She kept pinching my cheeks and tell me how cute I was. She told me and I thanked the lady, after she gave me a batch of ginger bread cookies and went to the 10th floor. when I got there, I saw Luhan picking up mail and he looked up and saw me.

"Sehunnie!" He ran and hugged me. He's so cute even if he just woke up. I let go of the hug and hand him the ginger bread.

"The lady at the front gave them to you? She always give me food." I chuckled at him as I saw his pj's. He's really obsess with deer.

"What? You got a problem with my PJ's?" He pouted and grabbed my hand and dragged me into his apartment. His apartment look so awesome

aparment

I was in awe. His apartment was better than my living room.

"Just make yourself comfy while I get ready." He smiled at me and ran like a little child. Luhan you must not know how cute you are. I looked around the apartment. How can he afford to life in this kind of luxury? I looked at the picture frames that was on the table. It was a picture of him and a women. I think that's his mother since Luhan looks a lot like her. the picture next to that one was Luhan and two other guys. One of them was kissing Luhan's cheek while the other had his arms arouund hus waist. Somehow I felt jealous. Wae? I don't know.

"Sehun I'm ready. Let's go." I turned and smiled at him. He looked adorable. Anything he wears is adorable.

I grabbed his hand and we went to the train station. It was a lot of girls staring at us and kept taking pictures. I felt real irritated. Why are these damn girls taking pictures of us? You know it's freaking rude to do that with out anyone permission. An then it hit me. They always take pictures of SM trainnes. Great. Just great.

"Sehun where are we going?" I looked at him and pulled him off the train. We got out of the train station and took a cab to Lotte World. When we go there, Luhan eyes widen.

"Sehunnie our date is here? Omo!" Luhan ran to the first ride. Luhan certainly does not act like his age. We got on every ride. I wanted to get on the ice rink. I wonder if Luhan wants to go there. I pointed to the ice rink and Luhan laughed nervously.

"Sehunnie I don't know how to skate." I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the ice rink. We got our skates and I got on the ice holding Luhan's hand. I was teaching him how to skate until he fell and pulled me down with him. We laughed and I helped him up and pull him close to me so he wouldn't fall with him. Thank god it was only a little bit of people there. We skated for an our and then went to get something to eat.

"Thanks for today Sehun. I haven't had this much fun in years." Niether have I since I had no friends. I smiled and start to eat Luhan's fries.

"Sehunnie that's mean." I wanted to kiss him right then put I didn't. After we finish our food, I walked Luhan back to his apartment since it was dark and I didn't want him to walk by himself at this time of night.

"Sehun thanks again. I wanna do that again." I smiled and he hugged me. But I don't know what was going on with mine or his head but Luhan lean close to my face until our foreheads touch. I felts his warm breath against my lips. I leaned in more and was about to kiss his lips until Luhan's phone rung. Damn phone. He looked and me and sigh. We was both blushing from what we was about to do.

"Good night Sehunnie.. I see you in your dreams." I smiled and wave at him and got on the elevator. But I was goin crazy. Luhan was about to kiss me? Does he like me? Omo! I think I need sleep because I'm not think right. I walked home still thinking about Luhan.

Luhan I think I might be falling for you.

Luhan POV

Oh my god! Did Sehun almost kiss me? Did I really want to kiss him? Why did you do that? He might be creeped out by you. He's probably straight. But then again he leaned in to.. No! We just known eachother since 2 weeks! He probably don't have feelings for you. Aish!

I walked in my apartment and plopped on the couch. Then I saw the picture of Me, Lay and my boyfriend Xiumin. I miss my best friend. I hope he visit me in Korea soon. But I miss Xiumin most of all. After today with Sehun, his personality remind me of him. I think I might be falling for Sehun.

 

Hey everyone! How y'all like it so far. This chapter is kind of crappy to me but I hope you like it

Subscribe to me please

And leave comment!

Bye ! :)