Chapter Eleven

Silence is Everything

Luhan POV

I'm not losing Sehun like this! He can't leave me! I took off my sweater and tied it to his arm so he wouldn't lose anymore blood. I picked him up and got out of the abandon building. I remember that I past a hospital when I walked past the school Sehun goes to. I walked fast there not wanting to waste time. I got there and told the lady at the desk and they took Sehun in. I wanted to come in with Sehun but the told me I had to wait.

Sehunnie... Hang on for me. I can't lose another person that I love. I can't handle the pain. I'm such a idiot to abandon you when I talk to Jong-in. I was such a idiot for not following you when you stormed out of the bubble tea shot... I'm a idiot for not telling you I love you.

I was in the waiting room for 7 hrs until the doctor came in. I walked up to the doctor in worry.

"How's Sehun?" Please tell me he's okay.

"He lost a lot of blood so we had to give him treatment. He's gonna be okay. You can see him now." I hugged the doctor and he laughed. He patted my head and led me to the room Sehun was. I walked in and saw Sehun sleeping. I walked to the side of the bed and touch his cheeks. I smiled but tears came out my eyes.

"I'm so sorry Sehunnie! I was stupid.." I felt a hand wiping my tears and I open my eyes to see Sehun wiping them.

" Don't cry Luhannie. It makes your beautiful eyes thwell up." How cheesy can he get? I smiled and hugged him.

"I'm really.." Sehun put a finger on my lips to stop me from speaking.

"I forgive you.." Sehunnie is talking! His voice sound like music to my ears.

"So how long you staying in the hosptial?" Sehun pouted at me.

"For a week. I want you to thay with me." I his hair.

"I gotta go to the company Sehunnie. I promise I visit you everyday." He stuck out his pinky.

"Pinky Promise?" I pinky promise him and laughed. He's such a kid.

"Luhannie I need to tell you thomething." Sehun started blushing. What was he about to tell me?

" What i-is it?" I was nervous and anxious to hear what he's gonna say.

"I L.." The door opened and saw the nurse telling me my visit time was up. Damn nurse.

"Sorry Sehunnie.. I gotta go." He smiled sadly and I hugged him. I bid my bye to Sehun and left the hospital. What was Sehunnie gonna say to me? I wish that nurse didn't interupt us. I will never know now.. But Sehunnie said I L...

Is he trying to say he likes me? Maybe not. The way I treated him, he wouldn't like me more than I hyung.. But hope he does because if he don't like me like that, I can never find anyone like Sehun or Xiumin to love me..

Why love is so complicated?