Chapter Fifteen

Silence is Everything

Sehun POV

I was at the mall looking at windows. Wae? Because I forgot tomorrow was Chrismas and I have nothing to give to Luhan. What kind of best friend I am! Why do I do important stuff at the last minute? Because I'm Oh Sehun, I forget about important things. I was looking but I didn't see something that caught my eye. I wanted to give Luhan a necklace, but it was too girly. Luhan is not a girl. He's beautiful like on though. Then I wanted to give him a stuff deer, but it was too lame. I bet Luhan already have tons of stuff deers and what if he gave me something better than this? I would felt dumb for giving him this.

"bark bark!" I stopped infront  of the pet store and turn to see a cute little brownish white puppy.

Aww it was so cute! I started to it's fur and it felt relax. I picked the puppy up and it started to my face. The puppy was really small. I should buy this puppy for Luhan. He would love it. I went to sign the adoption papers and paid for Bambi. Yup I named the pup Bambi because she wags her tail everytime I called her that. I walked out with the puppy in my hands instead of the cage. I really hate when a small dog like Bambi are trapped in a cage. She's too cute to be in the cage. I was walking to Luhan's apartment since it 10 more minutes until Christmas. Bambi rubbed her head against my chest and fell asleep. I guess she got to comforable in my arms.Such a cute dog. I got to Luhan's apartment and unlocked the door.*Luhan gave me the key to his apartment after two months of knowing me.* I put the sleeping puppy on the pillow on Luhan's couch. Luhan would be very surprise to see Bambi. I walked in Luhan's room and my heart started to beat faster than its normal rate. Luhan was in a bath robe. Nothing else but I bath robe. And he's blushing like a school girl having her first kiss. Luhannie you know that I'm not able to control my mind if you're like this.

"Sehunnie Merry Christmas."

Luhan POV

I'm really scared that Sehunnie won't like my present. I feel embarrass to be only in a bathrobe. I feel scared that Sehunnie might not feel the same way about me. I gotta have confidence. I gotta come through even if Sehunnie rejects me. I walked up to Sehun and hugged him. Tears started to come out since it's a chance that I will get hurt at the end.

"Sehun ah. Saranghae." Sehunnie eyes widen. I sigh and looked in his eyes.

"I love everything about you. Your smile, your laughs, your eyes, your thoughts, your touches and about every thing else about you. I swore that I wasn't goona love anyone after my boyfriend's death but I lied to myself and fell in love with you. I love you Sehunnie so much. If ou don't love me back, It be okay." Sehunnie pulled me close to him and wiped my eyes.. Then he kissed me catching me by suprise.

Sehunnie...