Chapter Twelve

Silence is Everything

Sehun POV

It been 3 days since I seen Luhan. He calls me and tells me he can't make it because the company wanted him to practice more. I been craving for him like I crave for bubble tea. I want to hold his soft delicate hands while him telling me about his day or funny stories. I want to see his pure white smile. I want to see Luhan's doe eyes that widen whenever I call him cute. I want to see Luhan so I can forget everything else. So this what love does to you? Make you become obsess with the beautiful creature that made you fall heads over heels for em? Love is really interesting.

I looked at the clock that was on the side of me. 11:00 pm. Maybe I should go to sleep. Maybe when I wake up Luhan will be next to me. Yeah. I close my eyes slowly falling asleep waiting for tomorrow to come. I hope Luhan is dreaming about me.

Luhannie... wǒ ài nǐ and good night

Luhan POV

I was really pissed that I don't have time to see Sehunnie. I really wanted to see him. It been quiet without him. I miss his cute pure smile that makes my heart flutter. I miss him looking at me with those mysterious eyes that makes me shiver. I miss holding his rough hands. I miss him hugging me. I just miss everything about him. Did the doctor say he's gonna be out in a week? It been three days but, the three days felt like years. I wish this week would hurry up so I can spend the holiday with Sehunnie.

I got in my apartment and went straight to my room and fell to sleep. I hope Sehun is dreaming about me.. If he's not I'll be sad.

Sehunnie... Saranghae and good night.

Jong-in POV

I was in the park sitting and admiring the scenery of the sky. It's better to come to the park at night because it's so beautiful. Just like Luhan. *sighs*... I can't seem to forget my feelings for Luhan. I still love him. I love everything about him. Why does forgetting someone have to be this hard?  I close my eyes, feeling the icy breeze hitting my face until a dog jumped on my lap.

"Sorry!" I looked and saw a guy with big eyes. He looks interesing.

"It's okay." the dog me and jumped off my lap running to the guy..

"I'm Kyungsoo and you." He looks pretty cute when you're close to him.

" I'm Jong-in." His eyes widen. How bigger can his eyes get.

"You're Jong-in? The best dance in SM?" I laughed and pinch his cheeks. He was blushing which made him 12x cuter.

"I wouldn't say I'm the best dancer.." I smiled and he looked away.

"Um... Okay... Well it's nice meeting you Jong-in. Maybe we can hang out sometimes." I smiled. This kid looked so cute when he smiles.

"Yeah... Can I have your number?" He blushed and we exchange numbers and waved bye to eachother. I walked home thinking about that kids smile. I think I like him.. Why do I fall for someone after the first meeting? I think I need to go to the doctor and get a check up because I don't think that's normal.