Chapter Nine

Silence is Everything

Sehun POV

I walked in the company with bags under my eyes. I couldn't go to sleep for some reason. I walked in the practice room, plopped my stuff down and started to streching pracices. I heard the door close so I turned around and frown. It was Luhan with Jong-in. Sice when Jong-in step in the practice room. Usually he goes to the dance studio at school.

"Hey Sehunnie." I ignore the cheerful voice. I wasn't in the mood to see them. Luhan frowned when he saw I ignore him.

" So let's practice the moves. Ready?" I stood up and went to the other side of Jong-in and we started to dance. I forgot the  middle part of the dance so Jong-in stop the music.

"Sehun this is the middle part," Jong-in started to dance the part that I forgot and nodded. We dance again and we finish the dance.

"Good! We just got to fix the ending but we can fix that tomorrow.. Wanna  get some Ramen?" Luhan eyes widen and jumped up an down like a little kid.

"I want some Ramen! Sehunnie want some too right?" I got up, get my stuff and left ignoring them. I think I shouldn't bother Luhan and Jong-in anymore. They're happy without me. I started to walk really fast to the park. When I got there I sat at the bench that was under a tree with decoration lights. Since it's near Christmas, everyone been busy decorating everything, getting presents and be happy. Me, I didn't have a reason to be happy anymore. I saw someone sitting next to me. It was the girl at the diner that was trying to flirt with me.

"Hey cutie. I didn't know I was going to see you  again." I looked up and smile at her. But my smile drop when I saw streak marks on her face.

" Was you crying?" She shook her head wiping her tears from her face.

"Me and my best friend got in a fight earlier. Now she's not my best friend anymore." I know how she feels. To lose someone important to you is really heartbreaking.

"You're not the only one. You'll find someone better, I hope." She smiled and nodded.

"Thank you so much. I feel a lot better." she hugged me and wave goodbye to me. She's pretty cool.

"Sehunnie..." I looked and saw Luhan in tears. He looked at me and started running. I didn't bother to follow him. He got Jong-in to cure his pains now not me. But deep down in my heart, it was telling me you will lose him like this. I didn't bother to listen to my heart.

Jong-in POV

I was cleaning the tables until I heard the door open. I looked up and saw Luhan crying. He ran and hugged me.

"Sehunnie..  Promise me that he wouldn't talk to her again but he did. I saw him hugging the girl that was flirting with him at the diner and my heart broke.  Sehunnie.."He cried in my chest.  I rubbed his back in tiny circles trying to calm him down.

I know why Sehun is like this, Luhan. I just found this out today while looking at him while we were practicing. Sehun loves you so much that he don't like when I hang out with you. He thinks that you and I go out. His heart broke so that's why he ignored us. I need to talk to Sehun and fix this thing out soon before it's too late. When I fix this situation, I really want you two to confess to each other to make every one happy. It will hurt to see you with Sehun but I will be happy for you and be there when needed.

I looked at Luhan and he was fast asleep. He must been really tired. I picked him up bridal style and took him to his apartment and put him to bed. Then I went home wondering how to talk to Sehun tomorrow.