Chapter One

Silence is Everything

Sehun POV:
I just got out of school heading to SM Company to train since I have to go everyday. I was one of the lucky people to get cast in one of the biggest companies
That I am satisfied. Must work hard to get where I want to be.. A singer and a actor. And for the first time in life, I was really proud and happy with myself.
I'm not the best looking person on earth but I'm pleased with the way I look.
My body isn't sculpted like some of the trainees I'm with. I'm just skinny and kind of tall.
My smile isn't attractive in my opinion. I have retainers since my braces came off before I became a trainee. I never liked my smile. When I was in elementary school, I was teased
a lot about my teeth. That's why I hard show a smile even when life is glee.
But the thing that I wish I can change is my voice. I have a lisp so it's hard for me to say certain words.
I get teased about my lisp all the time. At school,at SM company and at home. So I always remain silent unless if it's something important.
I had no friends. I am really alone in the world.
No one to rely on when I have problems.
No one to to share my stories with
No one to love.
I'm friendless
I'm loveless
I'm joyless
I'm useless
I'm alone

I finally in front of the company. I sigh and walk in the company ready for the pain to start until I saw one of the vocal coaches talking to a new trainee, someone I never seen in my life.
The vocal coach waved at me and the guy turn and face me. I froze.
He had brown hair which is shoulder length, he has pale skin, big doe eyes like a doll with big eyes that my sister have, thin lips and a pefect nose that look photoshop.
He was wearing a blazer with a plain t-shirt and black jeans. His figure is very slim. I guess you can mistake him as a girl. He was really pretty. He was better looking than I was.
The guy smiled at me and I felt my cheeks burning up. I looked away and walk in the trainig room. I drop my stuff and start stretching since I don't want to be sore tomorrow.
When I was about to practice the moves the choreographer taught me, the boy that I saw talking with the vocal coach came in. The boy smiled at me again.
I just met him but nonetheless he makes butterflies flutter in my stomach.
"What's your name?" he ask. I stared at him but didn't reply.
"My name is Luhan but you can call me LuLu. I guess you don't talk much." He said as he stook his hand out to offer a hand shake. I looked at him then ignore him. I wasn't mood to chat nor get to know this beautiful stranger. I walked out leaving him confuse.

 

Hey y'all. 5 of my chapters been deleted so I'm rewriting them. I put them up as soon as I'm done.

I hope you like the chapter. You can write suggestions in the comments.

See Ya :)