Chapter 6

Valiant Attempt

chaptersix

"Krystal, she's suspicous." Sehun commented. Luhan agreed, "She is a suspect after all. But the information we'd managed to extract out yesterday wasn't sufficent, that's why I've found the address of Luna, good friends of both Krystal and Amber. I think that she will somehow help in the case." 

"How efficient Luhan, whilst you got the address of Luna, I found out the fast food restaurant Amber used to work last time. Hey what are you typing?" he peered at the his laptop and frowned.

"Why the hell are you emailing our analysis to the reporters from the Kim enterprise?" he immediately closed the tab and shut the laptop. "How can you do something so unprofessional?"

"I am not." he sighed irritably, "We promised to work with the company since the company did agree to fund and credit us if we did. "

"But those are just our presumption. We will only email them information that are confirmed. I get that you have some relation with one of the reporters there but this is work and that is personal. I hope you won't get them mixed up." Sehun reminded him.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Good afternoon Luna, I’m Xi Luhan and this is Oh Sehun and we are from the Seoul Police Investigation Force.” He stuck out his hands and greeted her. Luna was a very vibrant girl. The aura that she gave out was very vibrant and happy. She’s short, and had blonde hair with slightly darker yellow highlights that added up to her cheerful vibe. A big smile plastered onto her fact and her eye smile twinkled. “Oh! Hello Mr Xi, is there anything I can do to help you?”

Luhan nodded his head, "We are here to ask you some question about Amber, regarding about the supposedly suicidal case.”

Luna’s smile immediately faltered slightly, but nevertheless she quickly plastered it back. “Amber? I thought that her case was close?”

“It was supposedly closed, but we reopened it because there was some loopholes in the case and we suspect that it was not just a simple suicidal case.” Luhan replied, while Sehun quickly jotted down the small details and actions made by Luna.

 “Alright, come on in, I’m not sure if there is anything I can help you though.”

Sehun took note of the sudden inhospitality made by her.

 

“Did Amber had any close friends?” Luhan immediately jumped to the point after finding a seat in a spot where he can observed her reactions clearly. Sehun sat in a equally well position.

“Amber’s closest friend was Krystal.” Luna took a sip of the water, as it indicating that that was the end her answer. Luhan nodded and continued, “Were there any strange or unusual change in their relationship before Amber passed on?”

“Well, they kind of got into a fight. I heard that Amber was hiding something from Krystal and she got kind of pissed off. They did not talk for a week. Krystal was just going on with her own life despite being somewhat down whilst Amber tried all ways and means to appease Krystal. They are like couples honestly, and these kind of fights occurred frequently, given Krystal’s y attitude. Amber’s too nice to her actually, I hope she finally wakes up, now that Amber’s gone and realized how much of a good friend she was.”

“Do you know what was the exact cause of the dispute between them” Luhan asked.

“No.” she replied, shaking her head slight with her eyebrows furrowed.

“Alright, that’s enough for now. Thank you for your kind cooperation.” He stood up and Sehun followed his action.

 “I’m glad I can help.” She replied with another one of her blinding smiles.

 

“I think that she’s suspicious,” Sehun voiced when they left her house. Luhan chuckled, “Of course she is, everyone is suspicious.”

“No-no," Sehun made a face, "but I think that she is somewhat related to this murder, if not directly the cause of it. Her actions were too queer and her smiles were too wide and too fake.”

“You are quick to judge Sehun, like always.” Luhan said with a laugh.

“Then I suggest you have something better?" he mocked.

“Well, the information that I’ve extracted was enough to determine that Luna would be completely irrelevant if not only play a really small role in this case.”

"You should explain why you think that way Luhan. You are so hard to read sometimes." Sehun chuckled but ignored Luhan and proceeded back to the office. "We will visit the fast food outlet tomorrow, I need to do more research."

 

(a/n) For those that don't know about the one-shot I'm currently struggling writing, it's here! >

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/254032/sacrifices-angst-yoona-luhan-luyoon

Do check it out! <3 Hope you'd liked the chapter <33333