Chapter 6

I Became His...Girlfriend...

 

KEY'S POV

 

“Kibum-ah~”

“mmmm...” Sleepily I turned my head over in the direction of my mothers voice.

“How was your sleep?” She asked as my eyes fluttered open with a light smile, as I watched her walk into the kitchen.

“Hm, it was good.” My smile widened remembering the sleeping Haneul that laid on my lap. How her lips were slightly parted and the cute snoring noises that came out of it.

Instinctively I reached down to my lap...nothing. Well I mean my legs were there, but that's it.

Sitting up straight I pulled of the blanket searching around before standing up.

“YAH!!! GET OF MY HAND!!!” Startled I jumped back landing back on the couch.

“Haneul?” I looked down at her sprawled out on the floor liked a starfish. Hair covering half her face while the other half was imprinted with little dots from the carpet.

If she didn't look so uncomfortable I would have laughed at her.

“PWUHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!” Ahem. Well, I guess there are no limits to hilarity.

“Uuuuhhhhgggg...” She groaned in response rubbing her, probably sore, abdomen while I tried to contain my laughter.

“Aigoo, Haneul-ah. Are you all right?” My mother bent down to Haneul's level with a concerned pout bringing her up to a sitting position.

“Omonim, my tummy hurts...” Haneul grumbled with half open eyes that were ringed with light purple bags.

“Ahh, that's probably from sleeping on the COLD, HARD Floor...” She looked at me with narrowed eyes before looking back to the disoriented Haneul, “Don't worry sweetheart it'll go away soon.” She smiled warmly and Haneul just nodded softly.

“Come on Haneul-ah I'll make you some breakfast.” As they exited the living room my mother glared at me making me gulp.

Stretching my neck towards the door I waited until they were no longer in sight, before making my move. Slowly and as quietly as I could I stood up from the couch squinting my eyes together tightly as it emitted a low squeak. Seeing as there was no movement from the kitchen other than the scraping of pots and pans, I quickly tip toed so I was now leaned against the wall that separating the living room and the kitchen. Back pressed up against wall I slowly peeked into the kitchen, seeing my mothers back turned to the door I leaped to the other side of the entrace. Breathing deeply I walked the rest of the way to the stair case. I reached the top without a sound and pumped a fist in the air.

“Yes!” I breathed out heading to the bathroom door.

“KIBUM! WHEN YOU'RE FINISHED PLAYING SECRET AGENT GO WASH UP AND COME DOWN FOR BREAKFAST! WE HAVE SCHOOL SHOPPING TO DO!” My mother yelled from below.

“Damn it!” And I thought I did a pretty good job...I mean if I needed a detective I would so hire myself...WAIT! Did she say school shopping?! TODAY??

“UMMMAAA!!!” I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen.

“UMMA! I can't go shopping today! Haneul and I are going to the amusement park!” Whining I pointed to the pitiful glob sitting, face down the on the wooden table.

“There's a month left until school and we still have lots of supplies to buy before you head of to university.” My mother said firmly as she place a plate in front of Haneul's head.

“And anyway it was Haneul's parents that suggested on going today, so Haneul will be with us today too!” My mother cheered happily and place another plate down while ushering me into the seat across from Haneul.

“Wait...so what you're saying is Mr.&Mrs. Shin, you, Haneul and I will be together? all day?” I questioned her slowly trying to grasp what was happening. And if what I think is happening is really happening then you're going to see me explode in 5, 4, 3, 2...

“Yup! The five of us all day in the mall, together!”

...1...

*MASSIVE EXPLOSION HERE*

“So eat your breakfast and get ready before they come!”

“Neh...” Absent mindedly I bit into the the waffle in front of me.

“Hmmm, I guess we'll have to postpone our trip to the amusement park...maybe tomorrow...” The “pitiful glob” as I mentioned before sat up stretching, no longer a hot-mess. Now she was just hot...

Her hair was pulled up into a loose ponytail, exposing her collar bone through the 'V' cutting of her collar. Her right cheek was slightly red from leaning onto the table, and she wore a cute pout on her rosy pink lips...

Suddenly I felt the waffle being ripped out of my mouth.

“Key, you've had this thing hanging out of your mouth for the past five minutes. If you weren't going to eat it you should have told me, I'm more than starving!” She giggled and took a bite out of the waffle avoiding the spot I had bitten.

Phew, thank goodness or else it would have turned into an...

“Mmmm, I love blueberry waffles in the morning!!” She engulfed the last of the waffle hungrily and continued onto the rest of her breakfast.

Please excuse me while I go die in a hole filled with love and utter happiness...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

HANEUL'S POV

 

Finishing off the last of the waffle I looked over to Key. He was giving me a weird look with his mouth hanging open. I gave him a WTF look but he didn't seem to notice it and continued to stare into space.

He's been acting super weird this morning...well the part of the morning I was conscious for anyway.

“Hanie~ We're going to Seoul University right?” Looking at Key now he looked perfectly normal as he began eating his own food.

“Mhmm! I can't wait to make friends who are girls, and then we could share our clothes, and do each others hair...Ahhhh...” Dreamily I looked up to the ceiling leaning my head on my palms, with images of my soon to be BFF'S (Best Female Friends)

“Yah! It sounds like your whole plan for university is to ditch me and Jjong!” Bringing me out of my wonderful vision with his complaining, he lightly kicked my leg under the table.

“No! That isn't my whole plan!...It just leads the way for all of my other plans...” Quickly and with out making eye contact I headed of to the sink to put away my now empty plate.

“That's too bad then!!!! You can't go anywhere without me!...or Jonghyun!” He followed behind me.

“Aish! You sound like my...” I turned around and our faces were a mere 2 inches apart, “...mother...” the last words came out as an airy whisper as I struggled to break away from his captivating gaze.

“Hm, do I now...” With every word I could feel his breath on my face as he stood straight and stepped closer, leaving me nowhere to go as I leaned against the counter top.

“Hehe, yeah that's you...always an Umma! Hehehe...” I let out an awkward laugh as I began to slowly side step closer to the door.

Before I could take more than two steps he put his hands on either side of me trapping me in my place.

“Well, I wouldn't say always...” Once again he leaned in so our foreheads were together, then slowly he moved in so the tips of our noses were touching.

“Haneul...” His breath hit my lips and I began to melt.

“Hhmmmm...” Was all that I could muster up.

“...You should go wash up.” Abruptly he pulled away and without another word he walked out of the kitchen.

Jaw dropped open, and eyes bulging out I faced the counter dropping my fists onto the hard surface.

WHAT THE HELLLLLLLL!!!!! THE FLIPPING FLOPPING FLIP WAS THAT!!! HOW COULD HE JUST WALK OUT ALL NONCHALANTLY!!!

Flailing my arms around hopelessly I stopped and stood up straightening my back.

WAAAAAIIIIIITTTTTT NO!!! WHY DIDN'T I WALK AWAY!!! HECK I SHOULD HAVE JUST BOLTED FOR THE DOOR!!!

Sighing desperately I squatted on the ground concealing my ever so flustered face into my hands.

The closer he comes to me , and the more it happens the less I want it to stop...But it won't work. We're not really together, it's all a scam...

“Urrrrrrrrrrrrggggg” I groaned as I rubbed my still tired eyes with my nuckles.

“Omo! Are you all right?”

Looking upwards I saw a slightly blurry Mrs. Kim leaning over me. Blinking a couple of times I adjusted to the light and stood up from my position on the ground.

“Neh! Just a bit of a headache.” I smiled warily at her trying to sound cheerful.

“Oh, do you need some painkillers?” She reached for the cupboard and pulled out a bottle of aspirin.

“Aniyo, I'm fine. I think I just need a shower to clear my thoughts.” With that I left the kitchen and trudged up the stairs.

Reaching the bathroom I noticed it was already occupied, seeing the light that spread out from the bottom of the frame. Gently, like a lost puppy I placed the palm of my hand onto the off white door.

“You're my lady~ You're my lady~” I heard him singing from the other side.

Because you were never his girlfriend before...

Now, those words felt different from the mocking I heard earlier. This time they stung, bringing an unusual lump into my throat making my stomach clench.

My shoulders shrunk back as my hand slid down the smooth painted surface, before emotionlessly retreating from the door making my way to the master bedroom.

As I stood in front of the large mirror I looked over my reflection taking note of my slumped posture and how the corners of my lips sagged. As another sigh escaped my mouth I splashed water onto my face not fulling feeling the usual perk of energy.

Quit being so sulky, it's not like you love him.

A slight smirk reached my face turning up the corners of my lips as I heard the little voice in the back of my mind speak once more.

In all the small truths that voice has spoke, comes one, big lie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiya!! Sorry for the late update but you guys understand, right? :D

Anywho, how was the chapter? Anyone confused? Anyone still alive? (Mwuahahahaha) Please tell me what you guys think so far, because I'm one of those people that must no whats going on at all times! (Reality: Wakes up at 5PM, no clue whats going on ever, overall confused...didn't even know the Olympics started...true story...) But in all seriousness I really do love hearing your comments and thoughts! And subscribers are appreciated!! Which reminds me :O Thank you to those of you who have already subscribed, I love you all~ 

          

                                                                                                                                   

          

Okay...I'm done now... (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✦

WAIT! I also have Tumblr! My url is: hypnotic-bunny.tumblr.com

There, now you're free to go... (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✦