Chapter 4

I Became His...Girlfriend...

 

We arrived at my house and I tanked Mrs. Kim and said good bye, then made my way up the driveway. Mrs. Kim waited in front of my house to make sure that I made it inside safely.

I rang the door bell since I knew for a fact that I didn't have my keys. I waited a few minutes and there was no answer. Scratching my head in confusion I checked the driveway and sure enough the car was there. I walked back to Mrs. Kim's car,

“I think they went out or something, and I don't have my keys...”

“Thats okay dear, you can stay over until your parents get back. Just give them a call first to let them know.” She unlocked the doors and I slipped back in beside Key.

“Uhm, I actually lost my phone today...” Feeling embarrassed I thought back to when I dropped it at the park.

“Oh that's too bad, here use mine.” She handed me her phone before starting the engine and herway back to their house.

“Neh, kamsahabnida.” I dialled the number of my dad's cellphone.

It turns out they went out with their friends, and the reason they didn't take the car is that they got a ride. Sighing I hung up and gave the phone back to Mrs. Kim as she unlocked the doors.

“Everything all right, Haneul-ah?”

“Neh, Umma and Appa just went out. They'll be back late though, they wanted to know if I was able to spend the night.” I then added, “If it's not too much trouble, since you must be quite tired.”

“Don't worry about it! And never hesitate to stay over, you're just as much mine as Kibum is!” She gave me a reassuring smile which I returned brightly.

“Kamsahabnida Omonim!” I bowed respectfully to her and she ushered me and Key into the house.

“You two go upstairs and get settled in, I'll make some snacks.”

“Omonim, you really don't need...to...” I trailed of and faltered under her piercing gaze.

“Um, sandwiches will do...?” I said almost like a question, almost instantly her sweet smile returned.

“Arrasso, you can go pick out some pyjama's from my closet for tonight.”

“Neh, kamasa-” Her glare returned, “...I'll go now, come one Key!” I grabbed Key's hand and pulled him up the stairs, still being mindful of him so he doesn't trip.

“Do you remember which one is your room?” I asked him as we reached the top of the staircase.

“Duh! What do you take me for?” He flipped his imaginary tresses and walked straight into...the bathroom...

“Um, Key...”

“I KNOW!” The door burst open and he looked at me. I pointed to his door and he marched off without another word.

Shaking my head I walked off to the master bedroom, this could take some time.

With that thought the real problem came back into my mind, groaning I walked into the closet.

Rummaging through the clothes, while still keeping it neat, I tried to figure out what I should do about Key.

Hmmm, what if I just tell him that we're not really dating?

...No, then he'll be angry!

Then why don't I just pretend to be his girlfriend...

WTF OMG FLIPPPPPP

I knocked my head and felt the blush creeping onto my cheeks.

WHAT THE WHAT! SINCE WHEN CAN I BLUSH!!!

“Thinking of me?” Key stood leaning on the frame of the walk in closet with a big smirk plastered on his face.

“No!” I grabbed the pyjama's and walked out quickly brushing past him.

“Awww, it's okay yeobo. Hehe, you're so cute when you blush!” As I was about to make my way out of the door he grabbed my hand and pulled me into a back hug.

If you think I'm really that cute, then get ready to fangirl in a couple of minutes...

I thought to myself as my face heated up even more.

WHATS WRONG WITH ME!!?? ;A; This never used to happen when I hugged him before...I must have hit my head when I out...yeah, that's it. That's what happened.

“I'm sorry...” He said with his head buried into my hair.

“For what?” I asked while turning around in his grip, so that I was facing him.

“I don't know...I just felt like I needed to say that...” He looked down at me with sad eyes.

“Kibum...There's no need to be such a droopy puppy.” I repeated his word from the hospital and a slow smile spread across his face.

Slowly he leaned down so our foreheads were touching, “Now, about that date...”

Ugh...not this sh** again...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay I am done for today! Whew four updates in one day!...don't expect it to happen very often, I'm just saying.

Anywho, like I said I shall update every Monday and maybe on the weekends if I feel up to it :D

Also, I see alot of authors do "gif-spams", and sine I have a lot of gifs of Key I thought 'what the heck!' So yeah...

   (LOOL it looks funny side by side XD)

 

 LOOOOOOL XD ROFLAB Key explaining to Jonghyun why girls aren't attractive when they apply makeup -sigh- So accurate...

              

OMG DID YOU GUYS FLIPPING SEE THIS???!!! THE AMOUNT OF FAN SERVICE IS TOO MUCH FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!KSAHLSFSJGFLAJKFGLDJG -le dies-