Your....?!

Treasured Memories

Myungsoo - Blue

Woohyun - Purple

Jihyun - Pink

____________________________________

 

Your POV

I ran as fast as  I could. In the middle of the night in the streets of Seoul. Not knowing where to go. Trying to run away from all my problems. Tears falling and the cold wind blowing on my face. I just wanted to run away from everything. Knowing the fact that someone is waiting there just to kill me is enough to scare me. I made a turn in a dark alley and sat at a corner. I hug my knees and buried my head in them. I cried my hearts out. Tears just kept falling. What's happening to me? I shouldn't be like this. I want to know what happened in the past. Who was Myungsoo to me. To me he is just trying to help my but I feel like we are more than friends. As I cried, flashbacks from the past ran through my mind. 
 
 
 
 
 
Flashback
 
 
 
I was comfortable sitting on the sofa, arms wrapped around someone. His arms was also wrapped on my shoulders. I looked up an examine his handsome features. "Myungsoo oppa.." I started. He looked down at me "hmm?" 
"If we ever get separated what would happen to us?" I asked out of the blue. "We would never get separated baby. But if we did, I'll do whatever it takes to bring us back together" he said and smiled. I smiled back and he leaned in and kiss my forehead. "That's how much I love Park Jihyun" he chuckled. "I love you more oppa" I grinned and he just laughed and pinched my nose "Nooo I love you more" I didn't want to argue so I stopped and nodded. "We both love each other!" I smiled and he pulled up my chin so I would be facing him clearly. Our gaze met and he slowly leaned forward and crashed his lips onto mine.
 
 
 
 
End of Flashback
 
 
 
 
 
Everything was clear now. Who he was to me. The face was clear.
 
 
 
 
 
Myungsoo...was my boyfriend.
 
 
 
 
The guy who was in my flashbacks and dreams. It was impossible but the flashbacks were my memories and it's all I need as a proof. I was now thinking about Myungsoo and for a moment forgot about what had happened at home today.
 
 
 
 
Somehow, I felt happy to belong to Myungsoo but I can't let him know.
 
 
 
 
 
I felt a presence coming near me. A person standing in front of me. I slowly looked up hoping for it to be Myungsoo but it was another stranger. I couldn't identify his face since it was so dark but I had a bad feeling about it. "Hey little girl. What are you doing here in the middle of the night." a voice said. More of them came. "Look at what we have here." another one said with a rather familiar voice.
 
 
 
 
 
"You shouldn't ran away from home missy. " a tall guy walked towards me and played with my hair. I quickly closed my eyes and looked away. I cried more "No please!" I fist flew to the tall guy's face and he groaned in pain. "AHAHAH! YAH!" oh no! "Let's stop teasing her now everyone" a familiar voice that I was glad to hear. Woohyun! His face was revealed under the moonlight's light. "Gwenchana Hyuniiee?" he said walking towards me. I hugged him and nodded.
 
 
 
 
 
"H-how d-did you know I-I was here?" I asked sniffing. "Myungsoo told us to look for you since he couldn't leave Allie and Leo there." he rubbed my back and comforted me. "oh.." was all I could say. The tall guy that I just hit was actually one of the Infinite members. All of them were here ,surprisingly. Except for Myungsoo. He was still groaning in pain as we walked back home.
 
 
 
 
Well it's his fault for playing such tricks on me.
 
 
 
 
The walk home was silent and awkward. I have never talked to Infinite after the incident.
 
 
 
 
I remembered them. They were my closest friends. When I was in trouble they would always be there other than Myungsoo.
 
 
 
Woohyun's POV
 
 
Jihyun was quiet all the way to her house. I wondered what happened. Myungsoo only told us to look for her but didn't tell us anything. I fasten my pace and wrap one of my arm around her shoulder
 
 
 
 
"aigooo. Hyuniiee shouldn't be so gloomy. You'll get older than me faster you know" she slap my hand and laughed. One thing about Jihyun was that she laughs easily. "That's so not true oppa. You'll still be older." she smiled and pinched my cheeks. "This is the Jihyun I know. Smiling and bubbly. Aigooo. You should smile more hyuniiee ah~ " I sang and ruffle her hair. We talked and talked. Soon, the other Infinite members joined in. We all miss Jihyun so much. After Jihyun's accident, only Sungjong and me got close to her unlike the rest. But now, were all here talking like old times. 
 
 
 
 
 
Dongwoo telling jokes. Hoya and Sungyeol acting like chodings. Sunggyu just walking normally with his hands in his pocket."Dongwoo, show her your watermelon mehrong!" Hoya said out of nowhere. "but we need a watermelon for that Hyung" he said looking for a watermelon shop. To our luck, there was one just across the street. We visited the shop and decided to buy a big whole watermelon and one that was sliced. "Kasahmida ajumma" we all bowed and sang. Sunggyu handed him the watermelon slice and told him to do it. Dongwoo took the watermelon and turned around, his back now facing us.
 
 
 
 
 
"3...2..." Sungyeol counted. "1!" everyone shouted and Dongwoo turned around with the skin part of the watermelon in his mouth. We all laughed at him. Jihyun was laughing the loudest.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm glad we made her smile. When we found her earlier just now, she was all gloomy. She cried. She is only like that when she has problems. I hope she'll be fine. I'll always be by your side Jihyun. Always. 
 
She is very fragile but strong. She won't give up even though she knows she can't do it until she succeed.
 
___________
 
"YAH! LEE HOWON! why did you leave me there alone? you know i looked pathetic infront of all the girls earlier?" a familiar voice was heard. We all turned around and saw JaeWon.
 
 
 
 
 
Aish! This guy again. how many times must I see his face. Seriously!! 
 
 
 
 
 
" Sorry. I told you i needed to be gone because of an emergency right? You should have left then." Hoya replied. JaeWon was Hoya's cousin. He has been tailing Hoya lately and it got on everyone's nerves. Even Hoya. "Pathtic? Yeah right.. Your born pathetic." I smirked and murmered to myself. I guess it was loud enough since he turned around and faced me.
 
 
 
 
 
"Want to die earlier bro?" he said raising his fist at me. I just stared at him and threw his fist down. "Dont start. If not girls wouldnt find your face attractive any more if your face gets difigured by me." I said with sarcasm. He was about to punch me when Sunggyu help his fist. "Wow! you came here looking for hoya but now your just looking for trouble right? How troublesome." Jaewon brought down his fist. He was getting pissed off now. "TSKK.. You people arent even worth my time" he said as he was about to walk away when he saw something that made him stopped on his tracks. "Who's that pretty lady over there?" he said walking towards Jihyun. Everyone then walked toward Jaewon.
 
 
 
 
 
"dont ever flirt with our girl!" Dongwoo shouted "or else we wouldnt go easy on you." Sungyeol added.
 
 
 
 
 
He ignored us and smiled to Jihyun. "sorry missy for giving you a bad impression of me during our first meeting." He bowed. That was so like him. When he is with guys, he would go around looking for trouble but when girls are around him he turns all goody-to-shoes which kind of pisses everyone.
 
 
 
 
 
Jihyun shook her head and just stared blankly at him. "Im Lee JaeWon. Lee Hoya's cousin." He held out his hand and Sungjong slapped it away. "whats your prob?" he said angrily. "sorry my hand slipped." Sungjong showed his hand and smiled innocently.
 
 
 
 
 
Thats our maknae!
 
 
 
 
 
Jaewon tried to start a conversation with Jihyun but we all would interupt him. He got pissed off and walked away with his hands in his pocket. "See you around Missy" he said saluting to Jihyun and disappeared into the dark streets. "Im sorry about him Jihyun. His kind of weird." Hoya bowed as he apologised. "its okay oppa. I dont really mind" she smiled and we all headed back on our tracks to Jihyun's house.
 
 
 
Myungsoo's POV
 
I covered Allie with a blanket as she close her eyes. "Oppa.. Sing me a song please" she did one of her puppy eyes and I couldn't resist it. Well who could. Leo was already asleep. He was hugging his power ranger figure and a messed up hair. So I guess one song couldn't hurt right? "arasso. But only for you Princess" I smiled and patted her hair. I began to sing fixed star by Infinite.
 
 
 
Ni mamdo nae mamgwa gateunkka, 
Honja apeujin anheulkka, 
Ajik naegen geokjeongi dwenabwa oh yeah~
Ni eore nan jiwojyeosseulkka
Yeongyeong jiwojyeobeorilkka
Sashim ibyeolboda deo duryeoungabwa, 
Naeun~
 
 
 
I opened my eyes as the ending came and noticed that Allie was fast asleep. I placed some misplaced hair behind her ears.
 
 
 
 
 
She looks so innocent sleeping. The last time I saw you was when you were still in diapers now your all grown up. I guess Jihyun took care of you well since your parents died huh? You remind me of Jihyun. I promise i'll be there for your sister.  
 
 
 
 
I caressed her cheeks and peck her forehead. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope Jihyun is fine. I wanted to run to her side and be there for her but all I could do was stay here and wait. I had no choice. No one was gonna look after Leo and Allie since we are the only people here. I could only do this much but I'm gonna do better. 
 
 
 
 
 
I slowly closed the door behind me and sat on the couch in the living room. My eyes were going to close soon. I was so sleepy. Before I knew it, I fell asleep. I woke up at the sound of a door opening. I was expecting it to be the guys and Jihyun but... It was someone else. "hey how come the--" she stopped and looked at me. It's her. It's been a long time. I pointed  at her.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"YOU!" she just stood there staring at me. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" she said eyes wide open.
____________________________________________________________
 
A/N : Harroooo everyone :D
AHahah!! finally im done with one chapter. Its been soooo long since I last updated. So sorry bot that everyone. I was busy with school and trainings. I wouldd come back home either tired or just flooded with homework. End of Year exams are coming so i'll be coming on less often but i'll try to update when I can :) Keep supporting me ^^
Hope you enjoy this chapter and dont forget to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT! :)
 
-Claire/ EunMi <3
 
 
DONGWOO"S WATERMELOM MEHRONG XDD
 
 
HAMSTERGYU *O* <3 
 
 
NAMBUNNY? :O <3 omg he is sooo cute ><
 
 
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!! omg this made me laugh alot XDD
 
(Infinite animal sides to be continued ;) )