The start of a big change

Treasured Memories

" Where should we go next?" Myungsoo looked at Jihyun as they both walked out of the cafe. 

 

" I dont know" she shrugged and look around for something fun to do. Something then caught Jihyun's attention. "I want to go there oppa!" she pointed out to a carnival that was just across the street. "Really? Well as you wish my lady!" he bowed and held put his arm. Jihyun gladly linked her arms with his and made their way to the carmival. 

 

The carnival was packed with busy people. Childrens, but mostly couples. "Oppa lets go there!" Myungsoo followed where she was pointing to. " Wae? Its just a waste of money to go there ya know. They arent really gonna predict your future. Its a scam" He quickly look around for otherthings to play. " How about that?" he pointed to a basketball shooting game. 

 

" After we go there" Jihyun happily drag Myungsoo to the Fortune telling booth. " What would our lovely couple want me to predict?" the old lady in front of a crystal ball said as she waved her hands around it. Jihyun blushed and Myungsoo just looked away. " W-we arent actually a c-couple ajumma" 

 

" Oh really? Im sorry dears." she chuckled to herself and closed her eyes. "hold on! Im getting something!" Jihyun moved alittle bit to the edge of the chair and focus her eyes on the old lady. " You, the heir to the Kim co-orperation, will have a big wave coming to destroy you so be careful!" she said as a finger was pointed to Myungsoo leaving him puzzled at what the old lady have just said. "This is ridiculous" he murmered and went outside the booth.

 

"Im sorry about his attitude ajumma but thanks anyway." Jihyun stood up from the chair and slightly bowed before leaving.  "YAH! KIM MYUNGSOO!" She called out running after him. He turned around causing Jihyun to bump into him. "aish chincha!" she said. "You were so rude to the old lady you know oppa." 

 

" Well what she said was fake and I dont intend on Believing every single word she said." He shrugged. "well you could have just pretended right? It would make her happy. No wonder why your called an ice prince." she said murmuring the last part. "I heard that!" he said. " I didnt say anything " she acted like nothing happened and walk away. 

 

"Now can we play at the basketball booth?" Myungsoo made a puppy eyes and Jihyun just rolled her eyes. "Arasso! You do know that your aegyo doesnt work on me right. It totally gives me goosebumps." she pretended to shiver and lied. Myungsoo smirk at her words " I know you like it baby. Dont pretend" 

 

"Shoot!! Quick!" Jihyun jumped as she cheered Myungsoo on. Myungsoo shot every single ball he held in the basket and soon the buzzer rang indicating it was times up. The ajusshi at the booth look at their score and was shock. "Your quite a good shooter there young man. Here's your price." he took out a rabbit pig stuff toy that was almost half of Jihyun's size and gave it to Myungsoo who gave it to Jihyun. "Thanks oppa" she happily hugged the rabbit pig and Myungsoo bowed to the ajusshi and smiled "kamsahmida ajusshi" 

 

"You like it? " Myungsoo asked as he look at her. She nodded. "OMO! Its so Pretty!! Oppa lets get this!" she pointed at two couple rings. Jihyun made her cutest aegyo and whined "pweaseee oppaaa" Myungsoo couldnt resist it so he gave in. "here you go young man! Be sure to treasure it. It will bring you love." the ajumma at the stall said.  Myungsoo took it and gave one to Jihyun. "Hand" she said. Myungsoo placed his hand on top of hers and she slid the ring in his finger. He did the same thing too and Jihyun smiled. Her smile took Myungsoo by surprise causing his heart to skip a beat. The moment was interrupted by a phone call. "hello? Yeah? What? Now? Cant it wait till i get home umma? Arasso. I'll be on my way." Myungsoo hanged up.

 

"Im sorry Jihyun i've got to go now. I'll send you back home okay?" he apologised and quickly headed towards his car. "thanks for the ride back home oppa." she smiled and wave. "Anytime. If you want too you can call me out anytime nae?" Jihyun nodded her head and waved goodbye to Myungsoo waiting for his car to leave before she heads in her apartment.

 

"Myungsoo dear, we need to talk to you about something." Mrs kim's tone sounded serious. Both Myungsoo's parent were seated beside him." Make it quick umma im tired." His parents look at one another and nod. "Your getting engage. Please understand Myungsoo. W---" before they could continue he interuppted them. "What?! No way would i get engage to anyone! Never! What are you two thinking!" he said almost breaking. "Please. Its bussiness son and we want you to move on from Jihyun. You need to learn how to be responsible." his father said. "move on from Jihyun?! You both know how much I love her why would you do this to me huh? Its not fair. I can take responsibilities too. No way! Im going to bed" he said as he stood up heading upstairs and stop. "I found Jihyun umma. Appa. Im not marrying another woman for your sake." with those last words he slammed the door behind him and threw himself on the bed.

 

No! Im never goin to marry anyone else than her. Im sorry umma and appa but im not gonna listen to you on this one. Not when she finally got her memories back. Im going to make her remember everything.

 

Myungsoo looked at his ring and slowly fell asleep.

 

_________________________________________

A/N : hey dear readers!

finally exams are over and im updating again! xD hope you enjoy this chappy (: gonna boost things up abit !

Thanks for supporting me and even the new readers <3

- Eunmi

Myungiiee's love for fashion :')

 

Adorable ttm <3