Is it real?

Treasured Memories

Myungsoo's POV

 

 
I woke up finding myself in a different. I looked around knowing that this wasn't my room. I saw Jihyun sleeping with her head on the side of the bed. What just happened? And then it hit me. I collapse last night before leaving her house. I must have been a troubling her. I stood up but ended up falling down back on the bed. My head hurts and everything was spinning. I must have shakes the bed since Jihyun woke up.
 
 
 
 
 
" Oh myungsoo your awake. You feeling better?" she said as she yawned. It was cute of her and I replied " yeah. Thanks for helping me. I guess I have to get going now" I stood up again an the same thing happened. I fell back down. Jihyun ran towards me and helped me "you better stay here until you feeling better. I'll just go outside and take something to eat for you" she left and I settled myself back on her bed.
 
 
 
 
 
Your POV 
 
 
 
 
I wanted to do this as a thank you to Myungsoo. He has helped me alot and I just wanted to do this but whenever I'm near him, my heart would beat crazily. I didn't know what this was. Could it be that i've fallen for the cold hearted Myungsoo? Putting aside my thoughts, I  cooked him porridge with chicken and some orange juice. I placed it on the tray and brought it to myungsoo.
 
 
 
 
 
Myungsoo's POV
 
 
The door opened and it revealed Jihyun carrying a tray full of food. " eat up myungsoo. It's fresh and newly made" she smiled and place it on my lap. "it smells delicious Jihyun. Thanks" I smiled an started eating. While I was eating, Jihyun was staring at me. "what?" I said while chewing my food. "how is it myungsoo?" she tilted her head and I pinched her cheeks.
 
 
 
 
 
" it taste.. Disgusting" I joked. She grab the tray of food away from me. "YAH! I need to eat" I said biting the spoon. 
 
 
 
 
 
"if you want to eat then go and cook for yourself since you say it's disgusting" she turned her head away and was about to leave when I grab her by the waist and make her face me. "w-what are you doing?" her face all reddened. "I was just kidding dear. It taste delicious" I winked at her and she look down. I patted her head and she blushed. I chuckled at her cuteness.
 
 
 
 
 
Your POV
 
Myungsoo... D-did he just d-do that? I kept on replaying the moment in my mind and the more I replay the more I turned red. Myungsoo what are you doing to me? I looked at him and look back down on the floor. He was eating the porridge I made.
I wanted to thank him and now was a great time to do it.
 
 
 
 
"erm.." I stuttered and myungsoo looked up after taking another spoon. "nae?" he asked.
 
 
 
 
 
"t-thanks for s-saving me yesterday." I stuttered and I didn't know why. My heart beat went crazy again and I don't even know why this was happening. The door burst open and in came Allie. "Unnie were home!" she ran an hugged me.
 
 
 
 
 
"omo!! Oppa ish here!" she did an aegyo and myungsoo laughed and pat her head. "Hey there princess" he waved at her. "what are you doing here oppa?" Allie tilted her head. "Oppa is sick Allie so unnie is here to take care of him" I smiled and look at myungsoo as he smiled back. Allie nodded and went to her room to change. "she is so cute. She resembles you alot Jihyun" I turned red as he told me that. It was the first time someone told me that. I guess.
 
 
 
 
 
I touched myungsoo's forehead and he was still burning. " take some rest myungsoo ah" I took the empty tray with the empty bowls and cup. " I'll just go and clean this up" Myungsoo let himself get comfortable and then within minutes he fell asleep. 
 
 
 
 
 
I was in the kitchen  washing the dishes when Leo came. "Noona how is hyung felling? Is he okay?" he worriedly asked. I wipe my hand with a cloth and pat Leo's head.
 
 
 
 
 
"Hyung is getting better Leo. Tell you what. When your Hyung wakes up we can go and play with him okay?" i smiled and he nodded cheerfully. He went back to play with Allie while I continued washing the plates. After I was done, I went to join Allie and Leo. I played with them for awhile and then decided to study since exams were coming around the corner. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I took my bag and searched for my books when I remember it was in my room. I went to go and take it. It was on the bed side table and when I reached out to take it, I felt someone grabbed my hand. It was myungsoo. "omo! Did I wake you up?" he simply shake his head and pulled me to bed beside him.
 
 
 
 
 
"y-yah! Myungsoo what are you d-doing?" I struggled to get free but he was just too strong. He was quiet and then he said " Let's stay like this for awhile" he pulled me closer and tighter.
 
 
 
 
 
" What if Allie and Leo sees this? We can't" I sat up but he pulled me back down. He was now on top of me and he looked into my eyes pleadingly. His face went closer to mine.
 
 
 
 
"m-myungsoo" I look away. He cupped my face and made me face him. "Please remember me Jihyun" he said panting. I touched his forehead and he was really burning now. As in burning hot. I was confuse with what he said. Remember him? Do I even know him before then?
 
 
 
 
Myungsoo closed his eyes and was now asleep on top of me. My breathing became faster. My face was red all over. My heart beat was loud and I hope myungsoo couldn't hear it. I carefully placed him beside me. He was heavy alright. I gazed at his beautiful face.
 
 
 
 
"Myungsoo. What are you doing to me?" I said while I traced his face using my finger from his forehead to his lips. I was about to stand up but I felt a weights on my waist. I looked t it and found Myungsoo's arms. "S-stay h-here for awhile. P-please" he said eyes close and trying to catch his breathe. "but I need to do my work" I lied.
 
 
 
 
"please. J-just... T-this once" he pulled me closer and the temperature of his body was really hot. His fever has gone worst. I might as well stay here so he can have a proper rest and get well soon. I slowly nodded and hesitated to wrap my arms around him. I just kept my arms to myself and placed it in front on Myungsoo's chest. I knew that he was asleep but I just wanted to tell him this:
 
 
 
 
"thank you Myungsoo for saving me and in school too for protecting me. I can't thank you enough. You've been acting strange since you started having fever. Not the kind of person who i expected you to be. You were better. The cold Myungsoo is actually kind on the inside" i chuckled at hearing what i had just said
 
 
 
 
 
"But... My heart goes crazy everytime your near and when I'm in trouble your name is the only name I can call out too. I don't know what's wrong with me. What are you doing to me myungsoo? I hope you would tell me who are you to me in the past. Before that accident. Get well soon Kim Myungsoo." I peck his cheeks and closed my eyes. Soon, I fell asleep with Myungsoo's warm embrace..
 
 
 
 
 
Myungsoo's POV
 
 
Did she really mean that? Everything she said. I wished for it to be true. Jihyun, your my girlfriend. I have been searching for you for years now. Three years to be exact. You suddenly disappeared without contacting me or telling me anything. I wanted to give up but when I heard you got into an accident I had my hopes high again that I knew you didn't leave me but was really depressed since you were hurt. I knew you couldnt forget me and so did I.
 
 
 
 
 
I love you do much that I kept searching for you until now. I asked every hospital if you were there, called some of your friends and searched every part of Korea. I receive news that you were no longer in Seoul. I wasn't going to give up searching for you just like that. After waiting for you for day's you finally came into my life when I bumped into you that time.
 
 
 
 
 
 
The clumsy you. I wasn't sure if it was you but deep inside I really wished for it to be you. Before then, I never looked at other woman. Not even those who tried to seduce me because I knew one day you'll come back to me and I'll regret it if I did that. Im glad that now your a part of me life again. But when I find out that you didn't remember me, I was eager to make you remember me no matter what it takes instead of crying over it and giving up. Even if it takes years cos I know that deep inside you, our memories were never forgotten and its still there just hiding. I love you Park Jihyun and I'll do anything to make you mine again. I won't give up. I won't give you up to any man! I love you! I hope you can feel it. Know it. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I was staring at her face. Placing a misplaced hair behind her ears I looked at her lips. How long has it been since my lips touched yours. My lips feels lonely. I smiled as I remembered her kissing my cheeks and slowly leaned in. I could feel her breathe. She was asleep and I kissed her. On the lips gently and pulled back. She stirred a bit but luckily she was a heavy sleeper . I chuckled to myself and lightly pat her head and feel asleep hugging her tight in my arms.
 
 
 
 
________________________________________________________
 
A/N : Hey guys! gah! finally i can update :D haha i did this before camp like three days ago but i didnt get a chance to post it since I was busy preparing for camp. Aigoo but enjoy the four chappy update? hope you did ^^ spread the word about this fic too yeah!
anyone watch oppa gangnam style? honestly i didnt watch. :3 i know its a song but im too lazy to check it out xDD haha.. well today its a double update so hope you enjoy it too ^___^
 
-Claire/ Hyemi
 
GIFs of course :D
 
 
GAAAHH!! L.joe is so hawt right? right? :DD i so agree that he is >< *O*
 
 
Y PEPO IN THE HOUSE!! *O*  (PS pepo means people)
 
 
HAAHAHAHA!! Leadergyu is so weird but cute xDD
 
Dont cry Dongwoo ah~ ^^ INSPIRITS LOVE YOU <3
 
"A butterfly see!" Woohyun hahaha.. his so funny and adorable!! ><
 
 
L what are you doing?!! xDD haha so cute >