A day like a family

Treasured Memories

Your POV

I woke up finding myself alone on the bed. Maybe Myungsoo left. I stretched my arms and legs and got out of bed heading to the bathroom to shower. After showering, I wore my casual clothes and placed my work uniform inside. Today was Saturday and I had work. I went outside to grab breakfast when I saw Leo and Allie in the living room. What are they doing? I checked up on them and saw they were playing with someone. Myungsoo!
 
 
 
 
"oh. Morning Jihyun ah" myungsoo sang and waved at me. I chuckled at his cuteness " Morning too myungsoo. Your here?" 
 
 
 
 
 
"Duh isn't it obvious." he said in a obviously tone. "Tsk.. " I smirked "Where's min?" I said noticing Min wasn't anywhere.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"she went out unnie. She said she'll be back tonight. I sighed. "well, unnie has work so who is gonna take care of you two?" Allie and Leo shrugged. "aish.. I have to take leave again then." I said trying to smile so that they won't feel bad about it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I'll just call the cafe to let them know" I said taking out my phone. "aniya! I'll do it Jihyun I'll tell them that you need to take care of your siblings and that your with me." myungsoo called the manager and I waited for them to finish talking. When myungsoo hanged up, he nodded and said "she said she understood the situation and that you can stay at home". I places my bag on the floor and sat beside them. Myungsoo looked at me
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Jihyun ah! We're hungry!" he whined. "go and cook yourself. You know how to cook don't you?" I said closing my eyes. "I don't know. Leo and Allie wants you to cook too right Princess and Leo?" the both of them agreed then I sighed. "arasso arasso. But none for you Myungsoo" I pointed at him an shook my head leaving him in the living room whining and asking why. I took out the ingredients that I needed  and put on my apron. I started cooking and the three of them came in the kitchen to watch me cook.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"ah it smells so nice noona!" Leo said smelling the air. "Unnie palli. I'm hungry" Allie pouted and myungsoo patted her head. "patients little one" he said trying to imitate one of the movies. I laughed and took out the cooked food from the pan. I placed it inside the sink.
 
 
 
 
 
 
While doing that, I accidentally hit a hot pot that was placed beside it. It was really very hot and the hot water inside it poured on my hand making it worst.
 
 
 
 
"AHAHAH!" I screamed and cried at the same time. Myungsoo ran to me. "gwenchana?" I shook my head not  wanting to talk because of the unbearable pain. He grabbed my hand and on the cold water an placed my hand below the running water. I sniffed and closed my eyes. After a few minutes, he took my hand out and used a cloth to cover it. I was still crying and he hugged me. "wait here." he sat me down and Leo and Allie came to me and comforted me.
 
 
 
 
 
"unnie gwenchana?" they both asked I shook my head trying to smile. "noona should be more careful next time. What would happened to noona then if she wasn't careful." Leo said like he was a teacher. I laughed and pat his head. Myungsoo came back with The first aid kit and placed it on the table. He took out an ointment for my hand and applied it while massaging my hand. He wrapped y had around a bandage and tied it at the end. "here! Jihyun don't scare me like that. Be careful next time nae Jihyun?" I snapped out of my thought and stopped staring at Myungsoo after he called out my name. I nodded and looked down trying to hide my face after he ruffled my hair and smiled. "Now breakfast is ruined." Allie said not feeling happy.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I'm hungry" Leo complained. I sighed. I was gonna say something when Myungsoo interrupted me. "how about we go out to eat nae? And after that maybe we can go to the zoo" my jaws dropped. He doesn't have to do this but I was sure Allie and Leo would agree since they both love animals and they haven't seen one before other than those that are found everywhere and kept as pets. "CHICHAYO?!" they both said in unison. Myungsoo nodded. "go get ready okay?" he told me and led me to the room. I changed into my other clothes while myungsoo helped Allie and Leo. It was hard for me to change since my hand was still painful. I grabbed my bag with the good hand and went to the living room to change and saw them outside. All dressed up waiting for me.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Let's go?" myungsoo asked and we all shouted "LET'S GO!" he laughed at us and opened the door for us to go out. I was the last one to go out. Myungsoo held my bag and said "let me carry it" he took it from me and I just stood there looking at him. I ran and followed him. I held on to Leo's hand and Allie was with Myungsoo. We were walking to re bus stop since Myungsoo's car was at his house before he got sick. We stopped at the bus stop and waited for the bus. When the bus came, we boarded it and say at the back with a four seats. Myungsoo beside me and Leo on my left while Allie at Myungsoo's right.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Allie told myungsoo out of nowhere "Oppa we look like a family. Leo and princess are your kids and unnie is our umma and you as our appa" she said grinning. I blushed after hearing it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" really?" myungsoo asked looking at Allie happily. She nodded and smiled innocently. "Aigoo maybe we will be princess" he winked at her and Allie clapped her hands. My face was definitely red now. "Noona your red all over" Leo said pointing to me face. Myungsoo and Allie looked at me and I looked out of the window trying to hide my face. The bus arrived at the entrance of the zoo and we alighted. Myungsoo paid for the entrance fee and we walked in seeing different kinds of animals everywhere. Leo and Allie were awe by everything they saw. "Look it's a tiger!" Leo pointed to the tiger in an open- cage. He imitated it and started roaring.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Unnie let's go to the bunnies and pet em pweaasee" Allie pleaded me and I nodded and bent down to her eye level. "sure Dear." we walked to find the bunnies and I was like a kid. Roar! Oink! Tweet! I laughed at the thought of imitating them. Little did I notice that Myungsoo's hand and my hand kept brushing against each other.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"ouch that hurts." he joked. "Sorry" I apologized. He grabbed my hand an interlaced my hand with his. "let's just hold hands so that it doesnt hurt."the hand that myungsoo held was still a little painful but bearable. I endured the pain and smiled enjoying this. I playfully swang both out hands. "unnie we look like a family now" Allie clapped her hands and skipped happily. 
 
 
 
 
 
"Look! The bunnies are so cute right oppa!" Allie ran to the bunnies and we followed behind her laughing. Myungsoo picked up a bunny and Allie patted its head. "It's so cute!" she squealed and I picked one up and Leo patted it. "it's so gently and fluffy." he said in a cute voice. We walked around the zoo for hours. Myungsoo and me hand in hand. I didn't want to let go at all. I was glad and wanted to treasure this memory. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I'm hungry" I whined "we haven't eaten breakfast at all and forgot about it after all the fun". Everyone agreed with me and we headed to my favorite cafe. It was just opposite the beach and had a really great view. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We arrived at the cafe and sat at a table with the beaches view. A waiter came and took our orders. " order whatever you want. My treat!" myungsoo said and smiled. Leo and Allie ordered almost everything. I tried to stop them but myungsoo won't let me. "your spoiling them ya know" I mumbled. "it's okay. It's just once in awhile Jihyun ah" he patted my head. The food came and we started eating and chatting happily.
 
 
 
 
Unknown's POV
 
WHAT?! She's with myungsoo now? Aww they look like a happy family. Too bad I'm gonna break them apart like what I did before. I need to do this. If I can't get myungsoo then now one can. His mine! How can she keep coming back to him? She was supposed to be gone for good. Watch out Park Jihyun! Your up for some trouble.
 
 
 
 
Myungsoo's POV
 
We were now heading home after a long and tiring day. Leo and Allie were fast asleep on both me and Jihyun's lap and Jihyun look like she was about to fall asleep. "sleep here Jihyun. You should take a rest. I'll wake you up when we reached." I said tapping on my shoulder giving her a clue to sleep her on my shoulder. She rested her head on my shoulder " thanks for everything Myungsoo. And I guess your feelings better now right?
 
 
 
 
 
"of course. It's because of you Jihyun that's why. Anything for you" I said smiling. I kissed her forehead and she quickly closed her eyes. Embarrassed maybe. I chuckled and soon she fell asleep. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I woke her up when we reached at our stop and carried Leo while Jihyun carried Allie. Jihyun was about to reach for the keys in her bag when she noticed that the door was opened. " I wonder who is it." I thought to myself and went in. Everything was a mess. A real mess. The glasses were broken. The papers were everywhere on the floor. Broken chairs. Ripped sofa. A television with a whole in the middle. Jihyun borked down. She place Allie in her room and I did the same with Leo. I gently closed the door behind me. Jihyun was on the floor. Crying. I wanted to hug her. To comfort her. She was crying her hearts out.
 
 
 
 
 
 
What happened? Who did this? If I fin out who did this, I'm going to kill that person. I'm gonna find him/her until I die even if I have to. I hugged Jihyun and she cried on my chest. I hugged her tight and she hug me back crying louder. I rubbed he back.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"shshsh. It's okay. Everything will be alright. I promise." I comforted her and pecked her forehead. She sniffed and faked a smile. There was a box in the corner of the room and I went to check it up. It was a box full of photos. Cut photos of Jihyun to be exact. A letter was placed inside saying:
 
 
 
 
 
Stay away if you know what's good for you.
Your nightmare will be back and haunt for you. Soon enough.
 
-XXX
 
 
 
 
 
 
It's her isn't it. I know it's her. Why is she back? I thought she has gone away looking for peace but I guess not. She's back for more. Back for revenge. I can't let that happen. I just can't. She'll do what ever it takes. I'll find you. I'm the one who you wanted to get revenge of not her. Don't you dare harm her. 
 
 
 
 
 
Your POV
 
It can't be. What is this? Who did this to me? I didn't know there was a bunch of people that hates me. I just can't take it. Being hated. In a dark place all alone. Please stop this. I felt relieve though being in Myungsoo's arms. He tried to comfort me but everything just seems unreal. Just then, my phone rang. It was a message from my aunt in Canada :
 
 
 
 
Jihyun ah how are you? Hope your doing fine there with Leo and Allie. I'm sorry to say this but I'll be taking Leo and bringing him here to Canada so that he can have a better education. It's for his own good and please don't hate me for this if you know what's right. 
 
-Aunt
 
 
 
 
 
 
Now it's this too? She is gonna take away Leo from me? It can't be. Please. I need to convince her I let him stay. But if it's to further Leo's study it can't be bothered. I want the best for him. Gah!! I don't know what to do any more. I shook my head and ran out of the house. Running to nowhere. I jus felt running and never stopping. To run away from my problems. From the pain.
 
____________________________________________________
 
Hey YO!!
 
Just like I promise a double update ^^ hehe. Its quite long. I guess but hope you enjoy it and dont forget to comment and subscribe :D
 
-Claire/ Hyemi
 
 
L's y smirk!! *O* so hawt!!
 
 
Woohyun <3<3<3 
 
 
 
 
What are you holding daehyun!! xDD
 
 
I just love Jung Daehyun like how i love Myungsoo <3