Surprises

Treasured Memories

Narrator's POV

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" the girl who stood by the door pointed at myungsoo. He just scoffed at her feeling disgusted. "I would ask you the same thing."

 

 

 

She walked in and placed her bag on the floor " I work here. Helping out Jihyun." Myungsoo shot up. " WHAT?! Your a maid here?" "Well you could say that. Its been a long time tho. How have you been jagiya?" she said in a flirty tone. Feeling disgusted Myungsoo ignored her. "Past is past. Dont ever bring it back. Been good without you around."

 

 

 

She went to the kitchen to get a drink for herself and shouted back "Well glad I dont have to be your dog now too. Life's been good!" 

 

 

 

The door opened and seven figures came in making lots of noises. Dongwoo laughing the loudest and still had watermelon in his mouth and Sunggyu trying to push it in.

 

 

 

"Oh Min your here!" Jihyun walked over to Min and Min bowed. "Sorry i came back late. Had an emergency to go to." Jihyun just smiled at her and shook her head. "Nah its okay Min." The boys made themselves at home and sat all over the living room making noises. Myungsoo on the other hand was still shock knowing that the person whom he used for as a toy was now working for Jihyun.

 

 

 

Jihyun went to check out on Allie and Leo and saw that they were fast asleep. She tip-toed in and cover them both fully with the blanket. She smiled at seeing them both and pecked their forehead before leaving the room slowly closing the door behind her.

 

 

 

 

In the Kitchen Myungsoo and Min kept staring at each other. When Jihyun entered the kitchen, she saw what the both of them were doing. She was surprised and asked them

 

 

 

 

"Do you two know each other?" Min and Myungsoo ,who were both oblivious to their surroundings did not answer her. Jihyun got impatient and waved both her hands infront of them. They both flinched and gave Jihyun a what-just-happened expression. "I said do you two know each other?" Myungsoo ignored her and walked out of the kitchen leaving a cold aura behind.

 

 

 

 

Min replied " Its nothing Jihyun-ah! We are just friend" Something about that sentence made Jihyun suspicious but she she didnt want to be rude and just dismissed the topic. "Oh. So what did you bring home today min?" She asked looking inside the ba that Min brought home. "Well the usual. FOOD!" Jihyun shouted asking the boys

 

 

 

 

"Who wants food?" while she started to take out the ingredients from the bag. "ME!" all of them shouted and of course she went straight away to cook. Meanwhile, the boys were in the living room watching some late night tv show. Running man to be exact. "Myungsoo can you go out with me for awhile. I need to talk to you."

 

 

 

Sunggyu stood up and walked to the balcony as Myungsoo followed behind. Sunggyu's face suddenly turned serious.

 

 

 

 

"What happened to Jihyun? Why was she crying when we saw her? Care to explain" Myungsoo started to explain the whole situation to him. Sunggyu nodded at every single detail he told him. One thing about Sunggyu was that he was understanding and he would do anything to help out his dongsaengs. "So your saying that Leo is going to Canada with her Aunt and the letter from an anonymous scared her?" Sunggyu sighed and tried to take in all he could.

 

 

 

" You promised you would protect her. You know Woohyun gave up Jihyun just for you. Now keep your promise if not Woohyun would take her away" Myungsoo's hand curled up into a fist " I wont let that happen. Never. I'll protect her as promised." Sunggyu placed his hand on Myungsoo's shoulder and said "Be careful of Min too. I have a bad feeling about her." with that, he left and headed inside watching tv.

 

 

 

Jihyun then came in "What were you two talking about just now?" she asked curiously. Myungsoo looked up in the sky and close his eyes. "Its nothing. Anyway where did you run off too?" Jihyun felt guilty and looked down.

 

 

 

"Where my legs took me. Thank you Myungsoo oppa" she smiled and continued "for helping me again" her gaze shifted to Myungsoo and smiled. Myungsoo just patted her head and was about to go inside when Jihyun said something that stopped him.

 

 

 

"M-myungsoo o-oppa i-i remembered a few things from the past. Y-you were t-there together with the infinite members but its not that clear yet." she lied. Myungsoo walked towards her and them bend down. His face inches away from hers. She closed her eyes and Myungsoo chuckled. He pinched her cheeks and did one of his signature smile

 

 

 

"Take it in slowly okays?" he walked in as Min placed the food on the coffee table in the living room. Everyone gathered around the table and started eating the ramyeon and the rice cake. Jihyun joined the rest and ate together with everyone. The whole house was filled with laughter and light atmosphere just like old times.

 

 

 

The Next Day, someone opened the door to the house and carefully walked in. The guest left her luggage in the living room and went inside Jihyun's room without being invited. She chuckled to herself looking at Jihyun's sleeping figure and then opened the curtain causing Jihyun to use a pillow to cover her face from the sun.

 

 

 

"hmmpp... Off the lights please!" she groaned. The guest sighed and pulled her blanket. Jihyun got frustrated and stood up with half closed eyes. "WHAT DO YOU---" she couldnt finish her sentence when she saw who it was.  

 

 

 

"AUNTIE?!" her jaws dropped wide. Her aunt opened her arms wide. "Is that how you greet your aunt?" Jihyun immediately stood up and hugged her. Its been almost a year since she last visited korea. "What are you doing here?" she said looking at her aunt from head-to-toe.

 

 

 

"For a visit of course. Now dear, go and change up and breakfast will be served alright?" She left the room and went to wake Allie and Leo up. Both of them too had the same reaction. I washed up and went outside after doing my bed only to smell a very delicious auroma in the house. "hmmm! smells good Auntie!" she exclaimed. Her aunt did the final touch up and placed the breakfast on the table. Leo, Allie and Jihyun took their seats and started eating.

 

 

 

"Auntiiee i missed this alot." Allie said as she took another bite. "Its all for my favourite niece and nephew" she smiled as she too started to dig in. "How long are you gonna be with us Auntie?" Leo asked. She thought about it and said. "for quite sometime dear. MY company moved here and now we are starting the bussiness tomorrow." Allie jumped for joy. She was her favourite Aunt. She treated us like we are her very own children. "OH yeah! Do you know what day it is tomorrow right? Dont forget to visit okay? I'll probably bring Allie and Leo with me." she told us and we all nodded. We didnt look forward to tomorrow. It was a day that was totally unforgetable. Jihyun sighed as she thought about it.

-----------------------------------------------

A/N : Hey readers :D sorry if i update kinda late >< End of Year exams are coming and I need to study :( But im gonna update maybe alot? i dont know. Hope you guys enjoyed it ^^ Kamsahmida~

-Claire/ Eunmi

DINOWOO XDD hahahaha sooo cute ><

OMG THEY ALL LOOK SO ADORABLE!! *O* HOBEAR HOBEAR <3

No one can resisit the mankae's puppy eyes :'>

This is mah favourite one ;> cute right? MYUNGSOO <3