Our infinity love

Treasured Memories

Myungsoo's POV

 
 
I got ready for bed and laid down flat on it. Ah! So tiring. I close my eyes trying to retrace the memories of me and Jihyun
 
 
 
Flashback
 
 
"yeobo! Hurry up!" i looked at the watch and tapped my foot impatiently. "just a sec" within minutes, a beautiful godess was infront of me.
 
 
 
"how do i look?" she said as she twirled. "beautiful. Like a godess" i said jaws dropping. "where are we going baby?" she asked as she link arms with me and i smiled.
 
 
 
"Its a surprise yeobo!" i pinched her nose and chuckled. We drove to the place that I have prepared for this special date. It was at a beach with the view of the ocean horizon. I asked my infinite hyungs to prepare it while I kept Jihyun busy. They agreed after threatening them. They always dont like it but once you threaten them they would do it which is an advantage for me.
 
 
 
 
"uwah! This place is daebak!!" Jihyun said as she place her hands behind her back and smelled the fresh, cooling air. I chuckled at her cuteness and held her hand leading her to the table that the hyungs prepared. I have to admit. They made a pretty good job. The only light source was the candle light around the table, the food was fresh and looked delicious.
 
 
 
 
" When did you do this oppa?" Jihyun wondered looking at the scenery not leaving a glance.
 
 
 
 
" I have my ways dear" i winked and seated her on her seat. "do you like it yeobo?" i ask expecting a yes with the look on her face. "like it? Aniya." she giggled. "yah! If you dont like it we can just leave" i stood up and she grabbed my hand.
 
 
 
 
"I love it baby. I didnt know you were so romantic and cheezy" she joked. "well only for you yeobo" i sat back on my seat and started to eat. "let me guess, Woohyun oppa made this right?" she said as she took a bite and had a bright expression on her face.
 
 
 
 
"you could say that" i said taking a bit. Music was being played from the speakers above us. The cool breeze blowing at our direction and the smell of the food filled the air. This was romantic alright. I was satisfied with it.
 
 
 
 
After eating, we stood up and had a stroll along the sea shore. We held hands and she playfully swing our hands and we had a nice chat. Teasing each other and fooling around like we both always do 
 
 
 
 
"Jihyun ah" I said stopping at our track and made her face me. I look deeply into her eyes and said
 
 
 
 
 
"I love you and you know that right? Your the one who changed me and made me to who I am now. No matter how far we are we will still be near under the same sky. I really love you. My words arent enough to explain how much I love you but you know that right?" she nodded and smiled looking at me passionately.
 
 
 
 
 
"I want to give you this infinity heart to show that we will always be together even if we are far apart and that are love is never ending." i said as I took out a box from my pocket and opened it revealing a infinity heart necklace. "omo! Its so pretty" she look at it with sparkling eyes. I took it out from the box and helped her put it on.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I love you too Kim Myungsoo. We will never be separated from each other and our love can overcome anything. I love you veryvery much!" with that, I leaned forward and kissed her. A deep and passionate kiss.
 
 
 
 
End of flashback
 
 
Your POV
 
-next day- 
 
 
 
Leo, Allie and I  finally arrived home. Myungsoo sent us here and had to leave for some important bussiness. Its already been two days since I last smelled the air of this house. While Allie and Leo were asleep in their room, I decided to have a little spring cleaning around the house. I took out a broom, a cloth and some other cleaning materials and started cleaning. 
 
 
 
 
While i was cleaning my room, i came across an old box. It was a box that i had before my parents died. All of my treasured things are inside. I wiped it with a cloth since it was dusty and opened it.
 
 
 
 
I havent actually looked into the box for quite awhile since I lost my memories before the accident. Flashbacks would come every now and then. I saw photos of me together with my family.
 
 
 
 
Everyone was there. Umma. Appa and Leo with Allie when they were still in diapers. Tears started to fall unknowingly. Looking deep inside, I saw a necklace. It was realy pretty. An infinity heart necklace. Memories of that certain moment ran through me. This time, I could see the guy's face clearer than before. But it was just a faint memory.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I kept the box and decided to clean the necklace. Once it was clean, it was really very pretty now. I decided to keep it and wear it with that faint memory.  
 
 
 
 
" Noona" Leo said rubbing his eyes and yawned. "im hungry" he rub stomach. Omo! I looked at the clock and showed it was already 7pm. I must have been busy with cleaning that I forgot to keep track of time.
 
 
 
 
"wait for awhile nae? Noona will go and cook. In the mean time, wake up Allie and go watch television" i apologised while patting his head. I quickly went to the kitchen looking for things to eat. Min has gone back to her hometown for awhile and will be back later tonight so I was on my own. I made a quick short dinner and served it to them.
 
 
 
 
"Allie! Leo! Dinner's ready" Leo and Allie came running and sat at their usual seats and started digging in. " unnie its really delicious!" Allie said as she took another spoon and another. I chuckled.
 
 
 
"of course. Its your unnie who cooked it ya know" i said proudly. Leo smirked at me and Allie laughed. 
 
 
 
After eating dinner, we all got ready for bed since there was school the next day and slept. 
 
 
 
RING! My alarm clock rang and I did my morning routine. I grab a towel with my eyes half close and headed to the bathroom to bathe. I changed into my uniform and went outside for breakfast. It was quiet. Leo and Allie would still be asleep since their school starts later. Min would be taking care of them. Food was already in the kitchen and I grab a piece of bread and headed out to school. I was greeted by fanboys and my friends Naeun and Jieun. 
 
 
 
 
"JIHYUNIIEE!!" i turned around and found L.Joe. He ran and greeted me with a hug. I chuckled and smiled "where have you been hyunniiee? Byungiiee misses chu" he said with aegyo and swing his shoulders side to side.
 
 
 
 
 
" I wasnt feeling well byungiiee. Mianhae. But now im all better now" I did a muscle pose and he laughed at me and I couldnt help but smiled back.   L.Joe was one of my close friends here.  People see us as a couple but we were just friends like brother and sister.
 
 
 
 
Myungsoo passed by us and didnt bother to say hi and pretended that nothing happened before. I felt sad for a moment. I guess maybe he didnt see me?
 
 
 
Myungsoo's POV
 
 
 
 
I saw Jihyun and I was gonna ran up to her when I saw a blonde guy running towards her and hugged her. What the hell? Whats with the sudden skinship?Jihyun is mine! A weird feeling was taking over me and I was angry at what I saw and decided to ignore her for now.
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
A/N : Harroooo~ <3
double update :D haha hope you enjoyed it ^^I wonder what will Myungsoo do next
MUACKZ!~  
 [ps dont forget to comment]
 
-Claire/Hyemi
 
 
He wants to eat you up ><
 
HAHAHAHA!! WOOHYUN IS SO FUNNY xD