White Confession

Treasured Memories

The men in black suit was about to grab L but Sunggyu punched them. The men then attacked every single one of the Infinite boys but they were just too strong. Sungjong did a flying kick on one of the guys face leaving him unconsicious with his in the rubbish bin. Dongwoo just laughed as two men were attacked him, he threw combo punches in their stomach making them fly backwards.

 

 

Sungyeol, used his height to beat them, he just bang three men's head all at one go. Woohyun and Sunggyu were both fighting along side with the Infinite gang. " Run Myungsoo Run! " Woohyun said as he kick on of the guy on the leg. " We will handle this dont worry and... you owe us an explaination." Sunggyu smirked.

 

 

"I owe you one guys. Thanks!" L grab Jihyun's hand as they both ran away from the scene.  They ran as far as their legs could take them. " Jihyun, gwenchana?" L looked over at Jihyun worriedly. Jihyun could only nod as she tried to catch her breath. As they were both about to cross the road, a white car appeared infront of them blocking their way. The window opened and revealed L's father's face. " Take him in and leave the girl alone." His father ordered his butler and Myungsoo just obeyed.

 

Im sorry Jihyun

 

The car drove off leaving Jihyun all alone on the road. 

.

.

[ The next morning ]

 

" Sorry " a stranger accidentally bumped Jihyun, who was spacing out thinking about what happened yesterday. " Its okay ajusshi. I should be the one who's sorry. " Jihyun smiled and helped the man up. The man looked up meeting her eyes. "YAH! I told you to wait for me. " Naeun said trying to catch her breathe. "Oh! Mianhae Naeun ah! But are you sure your okay ajusshi?" Jihyun apologised repeatedly as he nodded turning his back on her and walked away.

 

What a weird old man but.. his voice sounds familiar like appa's. Aniya its just my imagination. 

 

Jihyun pushed away the thought and went inside the school gate before starting to tear up thinking about her Appa and Umma. " I'll be going first " Naeun waved goodbye before going in her class. Jihyun walked to her locker to get her books but when she opened it a bonquet of rose was inside with a note saying " Lets run away together to Paradise" Jihyun looked around to see if the peron who left it there was still around but to no avail.

 

I wonder who left it here

 

Jihyun casually place the note in her pocket and smelled the rose. " My favourite" She entered her classroom and took her seat. She place all her other books under her table and as she pulled out her hand, she felt an envelope. She looked down and saw a red envelope. She took it out and read: 

 

" Remember when we were 12 and we used to play like nothing exist but only us? I wanna experience that again. I've been searching for you day and night since you left me and I havent stop since the day I found you. Only you were in my mind and nothing else. I'm sorry for not finiding you earlier. I want you back and I'll do what it takes. I love you Jihyun.

 

PS. Please meet me at the school's rooftop if you want to know who this is :)

 

xxx    "

 

Jihyun smiled to herself and thought of possibilities on who it might be. When class ended, she made her way to the rooftop. She opened the door to the rooftop but found no one there. She waited there for 30 minutes but no one came. Soon snow started to fall and it became colder. The longer she waited, the more she grew cold. She was sick and tired of waiting and was about to leave.

 

I guess it was just a prank huh 

 

Just then she felt two strong arms arnd her waist and when she turned around, she saw the face of an angel. Myungsoo. "M-myungsoo... y-your the one w-who wrote that and gave me the roses?" Jihyun stuttered and look at Myungsoo. Myungsoo just nodded and hug her tighter. 

 

" I miss you so much babe " Myungsoo smelled her hair and rested his chin on her shoulders. Jihyun just stood there smiling at herself. " Nado "

 

Myungsoo then turned Jihyun around making her face him. He cupped her cheeks and look into her eyes. Before Jihyun knew it, her lips crash with his. They both shared a passionate and long kiss before they pulled away out of breathe.

 

" I love you Myungsoo " Jihyun said and peck his cheeks.

 

" I've been dying to her that babe. I love you too "

__________________________________________

A/N

Sorry i took so long on updating. I got too involve in my other fanfic 

 

My Fairytale Fantasy. Im still working on this though but anyway have fun reading :)  Click

the title for the link.

 

And please check out my other fanfic too ^^ Its about Woohyun and you XD

My Fairytale Fantasy