Busted?

Treasured Memories

Myungsoo couldnt stop looking at Jihyun. He was too hurt to see her in pain. After eating, she had started to space out again. She was too busy looking at the seaside view to notice that he was looking. Her chin rested on her palm with the support of her hand as she let out a sigh, thinking about her parents. It was raining and it started to get cold. Jihyun started to shiver and Myungsoo took notice of it. He stood up and took off his jacket. Used it to cover her upper body. He smiled and then took her by the hand.

I cant take this anymore! Im doing this for her. Im gonna make you smile today and I wont give up until your back to the way you were.

"Whe--" she couldnt finish her sentence as Myungsoo have already pulled her out of the restaurant. Sungjong ,at the entrance of the restaurant, saw us coming and wave at us with a big grin on his face.

"Bye hyung, Noona! have fun!" A puzzled look formed on Jihyun's face. She didnt know what was going on but she just went with the flow since she had no mood to argue back.

-----------------

[Earlier that time]

"What should I do Sungjong? She's like this and im here just looking at her and not doing anything. Im really helpless and..." Myungsoo told Sungjong in the staff's room where no one could hear them. Myungsoo had left Jihyun for awhile to head to the bathroom as an excuse. He was actually going to ask for some advice from Sungjong. He was really good at it and at the same time close with Jihyun.

 

"Hyung you should take her shopping then. Maybe that can clear her mind about her parents in the mean time." Sungjong snapped his fingers after thinking for quite sometime.

 

"Thats what you always do Sungjong. Im talking about Jihyun not you!" Myungsoo lightly knocked Sungjong on the head. 

 

"But i think noona will like it too hyung. Besides she's a girl" Sungjong pouted and rubbed his head. "You should try it. Im sure it'll work" Myungsoo shook his head " No way! I hate shopping and I dont want to!"

 

"Fine then dont. Think of something else then hyung. Im not helping!" Sungjong crossed his arms and was about to walk off when Myungsoo blurted

 

"FINE! I'll take her shopping. But its just this once!" Sungjong jumped around and asked with puppy eyes "take me with you hyung!!" he shrieked and Myungsoo just rolled his eyes.

 

"NO! Besides you have to take care of the restaurant so you cant leave" He placed his hands in his pocket and left Sungjong there, mentally crying.

----------------

Jihyun went inside the car while Myungsoo held the door for her. Myungsoo then went to the driver's seat once Jihyun was all settled and he put on his seat belt.

 

"w-where....are we g-going?" She asked him as she started to stutter. "To run some errands" Jihyun nodded to tell myungsoo that she understood and soon started to space out again. Myungsoo started the car and headed to Seoul's biggest shopping street, Myeondong. 

 

I wonder where we are headed too. His not himself today. Umma.. Appa please help me find my memories.

 

Jihyun took out her phone to tell L.joe the latest update. L.joe was always the first person she would look up to when she knows something about her past. And she actaully did know something about the past. She started to type out:

 

To: Kitty Byung oppa

OPPA! I kinda found out somethings about my past again oppa! Its totally shocking too >< I couldnt believe it at first but yea its true and its not a dream! :3

 

She hesitated on pressing the "Send" button but she did anyway and almost immediately, a reply came. Was he waiting to be text from somebody or something? She opened the message that he sent to her and read:

 

From: Kitty Byung oppa

WAT?! what is it tell me!!! you cant hide things from your oppa you know :3 you short girl!! Tell oppa!! :(( after all we've been thrugh your hiding from me ;__;

 

Jihyun giggled to herrself earning Myungsoo's attention.

 

"Whats so funny?" he said as he looked at her and back to the road. Jihyun shook her head and said "its nothing oppa" she continued texting back to L.joe.

 

To: Kitty Byung oppa

HAHA! wait wait! i will tell ya. babo :3 actually, I remembered it that night when Infinite found me in a alley, crying. While i was crying, memories kept flowing back and it hit me that things were this way. Infinite being my close oppas and Myungsoo... My boyfriend >//<

 

L.joe: So? Cant you just be straight and ask him if he really is your 'BOYFRIEND'? -.- dont be scared. Wat if he isnt then?

 

Jihyun: But im scared what if he has moved on. What if it was just all a dream. You know that I had a crush on him before. But im 100% sure this time its real and not a dream wookays :3

 

L.Joe: i know that. Cant you just like me then?

 

Jihyun: like you? Please you always tease me.. Wait.. You like me? O.o

 

L.Joe: NAH! im just playing with you :3 actually someone does like you (not me) but i cant tell you. Hurry up and ask L.

 

Jihyun didnt get a chance to read the current message. The car stopped and Myungsoo opened the door for me as she got out. She slipped her phone in her pocket and thanked him with a weak smile. He patted Jihyun's head and started walking. Jihyun's face suddenly turned bright red. She patted her cheeks lightly and followed behind Myungsoo.

 

"Wait for me oppa!" she said. Myungsoo stopped on his tracks, making Jihyun bumped her head on his back.

 

"OW! that hurts" she pouted. "Sorry. Your really slow arent you." he grabbed Jihyun's hand and tangled his fingers with hers. He lifted both their hands up and said "So that we wont get lost okays? " Jihyun's faced turned as red as a tomato and looked away so that Myungsoo wouldnt see but he did. He chuckled at her cuteness and pressed the lift button to go up to the mall.

"UWAH! daebak!" her eyes sparkled as she looked around her. Shops were everywhere. Cute shop, y ones, food courts and lots more. Busy shoppers walking from places to places.

"LETS GO!" he pulled me towards a shoe shop. All the shoes were neatly arranged on the shelf and a staff came over to us. "Welcome" she said as she bowed and smile. Her eyes laid upon Myungsoo but he just rolled his eyes.

 

"Buy what you want dear" he winked at Jihyun and the big smile on the staff lady's face faded away. "d-dear?" Jihyun began to stutter. Myungsoo held up her chin "Go on. I'll be paying for you so dont worry." She walked around and found two pairs of sandals that she really like. "Which one oppa?" she asked as she lifted both up to let Myungsoo see it. She wanted him to pick since he didnt want Myungsoo to buy both for her. "Both are really good ya know." he placed his hand on his chin.

 

"The pink one?" he pointed to it. Jihyun shook her head "but this rainbow one looks cute too" she pouted. "then the rainbow one then" He smiled. "But i also like the pink one." she pouted again. "aigooo then lets buy both okay?" he stood up and took the two sandals from her. He gave it to the cashier at the counter. It was the same lady that had greeted them earlier.

 

"You really have a good taste sir. Say, would you like to go out for a coffee someday?" she asked as she wrapped the two sandals in a bag and handed it to him. The lady's purposely touched Myungsoo's hand and didnt let go.

 

"Let me get this straight missy. I only love one girl and she is the one that I want. I bet you dont have a boyfriend. A like you dont deserve to have one. Flirt with another guy and I bet you'll be fired from this job" he smirked and took back his hand.

They walked out the store and headed to a cafe. "Lets rest here for awhile nae? You might be hungry." It was some coffee cafe and Fortunately, the workers werent a flirt. The place was crowded but a seat was always reserve for the KIM family. They visited her often and the owner of the cafe was Mrs Kim's closes friend.

 

"I'll have two latte please" Myungsoo ordered. "OPPA! its been a long time! wow! You've really grow alot. Is this your girlfriend?" the girl looked at Jihyun. Jihyun smiled and shook her head. "N-n-no" her face was flushed red. "haha. No Jooyeon. She is just a close friend that I bought here." After hearing the world close friend, Jihyun's smile turned and around. She looked outside.

 

I guess it true huh. That he really doesnt love me. That  memory was all a dream.

 

But she is my girlfriend. A close friend that i love so dearly. My close friend and girlfriend

 

"I need to go to the ladies room for awhile. Excuse me" she place her bag on her seat and left. "Isnt that Jihyun. Does she still remember you oppa?" Jooyeon asked as she looked at Jihyun's disappearing figure. Myungsoo nodded.

 

"But she doesnt know anything. She lost her memory and im hoping that her memory will come back to her again." He looked at Jihyun's phone which she left on the table, and a message popped out.

 

From: Kitty Byung oppa

Have you asked L yet? You know if you dont ask about your past you will never know about it,. Is he really your boyfriend? O.o or was I right?

 

What is this? She remembers about her past? I wonder how much.

 

__________________________________________

A/N hey my dear subscribers (: long time since i last updated huh? Well bear with me please exams are gonna be over by this week and then i'll update more often then ^^ Hope the chappy isnt so boring >< 

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK (^_____^=)

 

y yeol ;)

Before The Dawn <3

Tasty + Infinite =Tastfinite

 

Till again my subscribers ^___^~