Everywhere your there

Treasured Memories

Your POV

 
It was now lunch time and I was heading to the cafeteria when I bumped into Myungsoo. I smiled at him and he just ignored me.
 
 
 
Whats wrong with him? Is he blind or something?
 
 
 
 
"HYUNIIEE" L.Joe waved his hand in te air and ran to me.
 
 
 
 
" Kaja?" he smiled and look at me. I nodded and walked to have lunch with him. We bought our food and sat at our usual table. 
 
 
 
 
 
"Looks like the is back" SeoJi said while folding her arms. "Get lost Seo Ji. I don't want to fight." I said not bothering about her. The last time we had a fight it was really bad. Seo Ji pulled my hair and scratched my face. Horrible memory.
 
 
 
 
" I'm just greeting you Jihyun after not being here for a few days." I could sense sarcasm in her words.
 
 
 
 
" Awwwee but I don't need it. Your face is enough to make me sick" with that a hand flew across my face. She slapped me. It stung. She just smirked. "and your face makes me want to vomit blood  too Jihyun. I wonder if they would call your face a face" 
 
 
 
 
L.Joe stood up. "YAH! Don't talk to her like that!" he was now fuming with anger. " What's the prob L.Joe? I wasn't referring to you so buzz off." she said. She was always this kind of person. Making fun of me and L.Joe.
 
 
 
 
 
"SERIOUSLY WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM SEO JI!" Now my voice was loud enough that made the whole cafeteria here and turned quite. "Just having fun " she was going to slap me but someone held her hand.
 
 
 
 
It was him. Myungsoo. My eyes went wide in shock. " stop making a scene here before I punch your face and disfigure it for you" he said with a cold stare. The thing about Seo Ji is that she has a huge crush on Myungsoo. She flirts with him wherever he goes.
 
 
 
 
 
"O-oppa, Jihyun hurt me" she said fake sobbing.
 
 
 
 
God! Can't she just stop with her y attitude.
 
 
 
 
"Shut up! " Seo Ji then left the cafeteria angrily. "erm.." I was gonna thank him but he walked away. Seriously! I forgot. His the cold Myungsoo. I was really thankful. I guess he cared after all. 
 
 
 
 
 
I couldn't stand it. Jihyun being bullied by that was too much. I had to step in so I did. It was getting annoying then anyway. 
 
 
 
 
 
After a few hours, school was finally over but I still couldn't go back home. I had cleaning duties. I waited for everyone to leave before starting my duty. I wanted this to finish fast before it gets late.
 
 
 
 
 
First, I cleaned the whiteboard and arranged the tables and chairs. I wiped the teachers table and swept the floor and with that done, I could go home now. I looked out the window and found that it was really late. I walked out of the school alone and notice that someone was following me. Stalker alert. I started to walk fast but the guy ran after me. He caught up to me and pinned me to a dark alley's wall. It's a stranger. I didn't completely know him. He looked like those old man who goes around people.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"AH HELP ME!" I screamed but the old man covered my mouth. He reached out for my leg and caressed it. I struggled to get free but he was too strong. Wow! I didn't know old people were this strong. Soon his hand reach my skirt.  He stopped there and reach for me blouse. He was gonna me when BAAM!
 
 
 
 
The flew. Someone punched him on the face. Myungsoo! My eyes widened like it did before.
 
 
 
 
 
"Don't touch her like she is yours" he warned the old man but the old man stood up and punched Myungsoo. He kicked him as he laid on the floor leaving him and me. I ran up to him
 
 
 
 
 
"MYUNGSOO! Gwenchana?" I said shaking him. He slightly nodded and I touched his lips. It was bleeding. Unfortunately, it began to ran heavily. "Let's go to my house. It's not that far.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Myungsoo stood up "Aniya its fine" he wasn't feeling well. I wanted to help him. I held his wrist "please Myungsoo. Your wounded." I said with pleading eyes. He gave in followed me home. The rain was very heavy and we were both wet. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We reached my house and quickly went in. "gah it's cold!" I shivered. I went to my room and took two towel. Myungsoo let himself in and waited at the door. I handed him my towel and told him to bathe in my room. I had some clothes that could fit him and gave it to him to change into. He nodded and went to bathe without a word. I covered myself with a towel.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Noona! Gwenchana? Your all wet. Noona should go and bathe now" he said pouting. Allie was in her room asleep. I checked up on her and she was looking cosy in her room. I carefully closed the door
 
 
 
 
 
"Leo why aren't you asleep?" I said looking at him. "becos Leo isn't sleepy." he pouted and look at me. Myungsoo  came out of the bathroom in the clothes that I gave to him. He dried his hair with the towel and told me that I could go and bathe now. I nodded and went to bathe. 
 
 
 
 
 
After bathing, I saw Myungsoo heading for the door. "Myungsoo. You can stay here for the night since the rain is heavy " I know he didn't want to disturb us but it's fine really. He saved my life.
 
 
 
 
 
" It's okay. I can go back home" he said and unknowingly, he collapsed.
 
 
 
 
 
"MYUNGSOO!" I ran to him and help him. I drag him in my room and placed him on my bed. Omo! His having a fever. This is bad! I took a hot towel and placed it on his forehead. I also decided to clean his wound. After cleaning it I placed a bandage on it. I kept the first aid kit and was getting sleepy. I place my head on the side of my bed with my body on the floor seated. I looked at Myungsoo's sleeping figure and he look very different. Cute and handsome. My fingers traced his beautiful face until it reached his lips. I look at his wounded lips. I kept staring at his face until I fell asleep myself.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I wonder why was he there whenever I got into trouble. He was there saving me. I can't thank him enough. Just who are you to me Myungsoo
 
 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
A/N : Harroooo <3
Omo the chappy is really short now that I think about it. GAH! but it doesnt show on my ipod though :(
Im gonna write more next time :D Hope you enjoyed it ;) MUACKZ!~ <3
 
[ps comment and subscribe please >< oh and hyemi is just a nickname for me :D ]
 
-Claire/ Hyemi
 
 
Sungyeol looks so smexeh *O*
 
 
Myungsoo your still good looking and hawt after messing your hair xDD
 
 
HAHAHAHA!! this is totally very funny >< Everyone go and watch INFINITE RANKING KING EPISODE 10!!
 
 
L.Joe still looks good. Any hair style and colour suites him xDD
 
 
YEAH BABY!! xDD