Unbearable Pain

Treasured Memories

It was morning and Jihyun was alone at home. Allie, her Aunt and Leo had gone to that place first. My Aunt told me that someone would be picking her up and taking her there but had not told her the name nor anything about him. All she knew was that he would be there to pick her up at 12 noon. Jihyun was unlike other days up early. She was half asleep but forced herself to walk up. She looked in her closet for her clothes. The usual. A black dress that had a simple design on it but not too much. She placed it on her bed and went to take a shower. Usually she would be singing, but today it was a different day from the rest.

 

 

 

This was why her aunt left with her siblings because she wanted to be alone and take her time. She came out of the bathroom with only a towel covering her body and looked at her dress lying on the bed. She threw herself on the pillow and looked up to the ceiling with her hand placed on her forehead. Jihyun let out a loud sigh and changed into her dress, doing the necessaries. The horn of the car could be heard in her room and she looked out and saw a car waiting for her. She did a final touch up and ran downstairs only to find Myungsoo leaning against the car.

 

 

 

 

"What are you doing here?" Jihyun asked as she walked towards him after locking the door behind her. "Well your aunt told me to come and fetch you so I did." He opened the door for her and she went inside. "Dont worry. It'll be fine" he assured her with a smile and closed the door while he ran to the other side to start the car.

 

 

 

The ride was long and quite. Jihyun was looking out the window with nothing on her mind. Myungsoo, on the other hand, was worried. He understood the whole situation but he could not just stand it watching her in pain. He held your hand and she looked at his hand which was now on top of hers. Myungsoo gave her his signature smile and Jihyun faked a smile. She was touched how Myungsoo took care of her even until that day. She felt safe and assured with him. They finally arrived at the stop. the sign beside it said " CEMENTARY" They both got out of the car and walked until they came face to face with two gravestones. Myungsoo handed her the two flowers that was meant to be place infront of it. She placed one infront of the gravestone named

 

 

 

" Park YoungMi" and the other "Park Eunhyuk". Myungsoo watched Jihyun as she fell on her knees and began to cry. "Umma. Appa. Its been a long time since you were gone. How are you doing there in heaven?" she said in between sobs. "Im doing fine here and been trying to manage for you guys. I really miss you alot. You know, I finally regained some of my memories. Some are faint and some are clear. I hope they all will be clear soon umma. appa." she couldnt help but cry aloud. Myungsoo couldnt take it anymore and hugged her. She just cried and cried. " Umma, Appa." Myungsoo said.

 

 

 

"you have a really beautiful daughter. Thanks for bringing her to this world. She is the kindest, prettiest and loving girl I have ever met. Thank you! And I promise, I will protect her and look after your dear daughter. Dont worry. She is in good hands" Jihyun froze. She didnt expect to hear it from Myungsoo. Myungsoo her hair and rested his chin on her head. "shshsh..Im here." with Myungsoo's calm voice, Jihyun slowly calmed down and soon she stop sobbing. Before leaving, Jihyun said her last words to her parents "I Love You Both" and left with Myungsoo. 

 

 

 

Myungsoo drove to a nearby restaurant. He knew that Jihyun have not eaten since then. The nearest restaurant was by the beach and was very luxurious and expensive too. Jihyun looked at Myungsoo "What are we doing here oppa?" she looked at him with her puffy eyes. "Dinner of course. I know your hungry so lets go and eat and afterward we will go have fun" He smiled as he took her hand and they both walked in. Waiters attended to them and seated them in a table with a beach view.

 

 

 

"May I take your orders please" that familiar voice caught Jihyun's attention and she looked up and saw her cute dongsaeng infront of her. "Hi noona!" Sungjong said as he waved at her. "omo! you work here sungjongiiee?" she said eyeing sungjong from head to toe. "Silly noona! I own this place. My parents do but yeah i kinda own it. What do you want to order noona? its all sungjong's treat!" he said and Jihyun chuckled. "Give me the best food here jongiiee" she said while she closed the menu. "Make it two!" Myungsoo said and handed sungjong the menu. After taking the orders, Sungjong left to get our food meanwhile me and myungsoo were awkwardly sitting here. "M-myungsoo... D-do you mean what you said earlier?" Jihyun began to stutter. 

 

 

Why am I stuttering?

 

"Of course. I would do anything for you." Myungsoo reached out for her hand. Jihyun felt her cheeks turning red and looked away so that Myungsoo couldnt see it but he did. He pretended it was nothing and laughed it off. Sungjong came back with our food. "Here you go Hyung, Noona. Enjoy!" Sungjong was about to walk away when he turned back and looked at Myungsoo. "Have fun hyung!" He winked at him and walked away to serve other costumers. Jihyun was puzzled but myungsoo know what he meant exactly. "AHAHAH!! its smells so good!" she started eating not waiting for Myungsoo. "hmmm.. this is good" she nodded and Myungsoo too took a bite. "yeah! thats our maknae!"

 

 

 

Dont worry Jihyun. I'll protect you. I keep words. Just wait. I'll make those faint memories a clear one.

 

 

 
__________________________________
 
A/N : Heyoooo~~ Hope you enjoy my double update today :D I'll try to update tomorrow too since its a week of holiday here. I'll finish my homework first and update. Hope you like it! <3
Dont forget to comment and subscribe
 
-Claire/ Eunmi
 
 
 
AHAHAHAH!! *O* I wish i was there :3
 
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAKNAE SUNGJONGIIEE~!! <3