Life goes on

Treasured Memories

Jihyun was looking out the window day dreaming again. It was her kind of hobby whenever She had nothing else to do. "MS PARK!"  Jihyun looked up and saw that it was her math teacher, Mrs Kang.

 

"What are you doing? Daydreaming again? You know you shouldn't take advantage of your academics. Even though you know this, you should at least pay attention" she scolded her and she slightly bowed at her. 

 

Just then, the class door opened and everyone's attention turned to the door, even Mrs Kang. Jihun took a peek and saw Sungjong and Woohyun. "Late again?! You should know better Mr Nam and Mr Lee. DETENTION!" Woohyun and Sungjong bowed and they both entered the class and sat at their usual seats, at the back of the class. When Woohyun walked passed Jihyun, he gave her a sweet smile and she smiled back. The class went on for an hour and soon it was time to go. Back to daydreaming Jihyun chuckled to myself.

 

"RING!" the school bell went indicating that it was now time to go home. Jihyun started packing all her things in her bag and stood up.

 

"JIHYUN!" Hyeri waved her had and walked towards Jihyun. Hyeri was her best friend since elementary school. They have been really close since then even until now. "Where do you want to go Jihyun?" She asked doing one of her aegyo. "hmmm.. I dont know.. The usual cafe?" She suggested walking out of the class.

 

When Jihyun walked out of the door, she accidentally bumped into Myungsoo. OMG!! I bowed "Im sorry" He just looked at her and walked away. What a rude person. She wondered why girls like him in the first place. Even though she knew the answer.

 

Woohyun tapped her shoulders and said with a bright smile "Dont mind L his just like that.Where are you heading to Jihyun?" he said and Sungjong came behind him.

 

"To the usual cafe. Wanna come oppa?" she offered and knew that Hyeri would like it since Hyeri has a huge crush on Sungjong. They would make a cute couple too! To Jihyu it feels like Sungjong likes her too but Hyeri wont believe me if i told her. She would just say that its just something to cheer her up or something. 

 

"Sure. Lets go?" Woohyun said as he started skipping off.

 

"wait for us" Jihyun pouted and they ran after him. They arrived at the cafe, out of breathe since Woohyun ran all the way here and they had to catch up to him. Sometimes he acts more like a kid then Sungjong.

 

"Noona what do you want? Its Sungjongiiee's treat" Sungjong tried to smile in between breathes. Jihyun ruffled his hair and told him that she just wanted a latte. The boys went to order while Hyeri and I went to look for a sit near the window. "ah! im tired. Damn Woohyun! making me run" Hyeri pouted and placed her head on the table. Jihyun chuckled and pinched her cheeks. "Here you go!" Woohyun placed the tray on the table and Jihyun took her latte while Hyeri took her chocolate mocha. The boys sat opposite us and we started chatting happily. 

 

" Hey. Why were you to late today? Aren't you suppose to go for detention?" Jihyun curiously asked looking at the two while drinking her latte.

 

"We'll just do it another day noona. Just not today. I dont feel like doing it now too" Sungjong ate his ice cream. They all laughed at him.

 

"What?" he looked at them dumbfounded.

 

"O-oppa y-you have something on your lips" Hyeri couldnt stop laughing.

 

"Childish maknae" Woohyun said. Sungjong took a napkin and wiped his lips. He pouted.

 

"I always eat like this and i know im cute rite? rite?" he nudge Hyeri and wiggled his eyebrows. Hyeri pinched his cheeks and said " nae nae you are."

 

"Sounds more like sarcasm then a compliment" he folded his arms. They all chuckled at his childishness.

It was going to be late so they decided to head home. Jihyun took her bag and left for home. Woohyun offered to walk her home and they said goodbye to Hyeri and Sungjong.

 

"It was a good idea to leave hyeri and sungjong alone" Woohyun smirked and placed his arms behind the back of his neck.

 

"Nae. I wonder when will Sungjong make his move" Jihyun looked up at the stary sky. There was silence but not an awkward one just silence. They both reached Jihyun's house. Well.. not really her house.. Her aunt's. Woohyun waved and she waved back and went in. 

 

"NOONA!! UNNIE!!" Leo and Allie ran up to her and hugged her. She hugged them back.

 

"Im home" she greeted and kiss their forehead.

 

"Have you been good kids while i was away?" They both nodded and said in unison "nae!" both of them gave her an innocent smile and she ruffled their hair. "Is Min home?" She said standing up and looked around.

 

"She is in her room" Min was their maid that Jihyun's aunt sent to this house. This house that we are staying in belongs to Jihyun's aunt. She is now in Canada for work but she hired a maid to look after them in her place. Well, more of Leo and Allie that is. Leo went to play with his toy and Allie was playing doll with her dolls.

 

Jihyun went in her room and took a shower. She took out her books and start studying after she was done changing. After awhile she began to doze off to dreamland. 

______________________________________________________________

A/N : Hey! This is the introduction part. short and boring huh? well the fun is just beggining :D please subscribe ^^

Kamsahmida~

[PS leave a comment too]