Mr Chocolate Hater

Days With Choi Brothers

"HIYAH!"
The boy shouted when he whirled his feet and landed on the flower vase which makes it falls to the ground. The crystal pieces shatter on the wooden floor when his bare foot landed down as he scream with pain. Which made his big older sister, Krystal,  rushing up to the stair after her talk on the phone with her friend.
Krystal: YOOGEUN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?
Yoogeun: I'm doing my inner youth-OW!-what does it-OW! look like!?
Suddenly their mom also appear and the poor woman nearly faint at the sight of blood on her son foot. And she decided to pour all the trouble on the teenage girl.
Mrs Jung: Krystal! why did you let your brother practiced his karate when I especially just clean the house!!!!
Krystal: Eounma! I was watering the plants downstairs!
Mrs Jung: You can water the plants any time! But taking care of your brother is another story.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~KRYSTAL POV~
What is she even talking about? The little brat can take care of himself if he already know karate at such a young age! Oh gosh how I don't get this family sometimes.
I made a face. "Well i'm going out"
When I said that I knew she was mad at me. Honestly for these past few days I been away from home a lot, but I mean nothing bad. All I did was going shopping and over to Yoona house-or sometimes I would go to the waterfall stream that were near our house and growflowers I mean that just my hobby-does she have a problem with it?
"Fine you could go" 
YES!
"But before that-"
Aw man...
"Remember to stop by the grocery store and buy more chocolate milk for Yoogeun-I don't have lunch ready yet"
Mwo????? Chocolate milk? Wow it's been a long time since I drank it since mom told me not good for my diet, I only drank regular white milk but now I felt my tongue wanting that chocolate taste again, how I even ate it with cookies-yum!
I look over to Yoogeun to see how he reacted-and like I thought, the little guy was just as happy as me-i take that back-he's WAY more happy.
"Ne Eounma"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I walk down the street and made my stop at Carl Grocery. This is my brother favorite place, you want me to tell the hints? Well first is the chocolate milkshake, second-they sell dairy ice cream with just about every flavor you need, and third-they always comes out with a Pororo plush every week.
With me-I only like the chocolate milk.
So now at the milk stand, I scanned over the goods and skimmed for the chocolate flavor. White...strawberry...orange....blueberry?...and yes the chocolate was all the way to the end.
Before I could grabbed it a person spoke up.
????: Don't grabbed it, the milk already expired
"Bwah!" I jumped back from the voice-all startled up. Who's deep voice is this???
?????: Haha-sorry did I scare you?
Krystal: No you were just plain creepy
??????: really? well that's new
I scoffed, I don't have time to mess around with this guy!
"Are all of them expired?" I found myself asking-usually all could be expired. But why in the world am I talking with someone who doesn't show their face and actually all the way over there at the other side??? It's like he sees  me but I don't see him.
?????:No just take the really last one down.
Follow what he said, I reach to took the last one down but my hand suddenly feel it's contact with another person hand. I squeak and the milk dropped from my hand.
"Yah! Don't scare me like that"
?????: mwo? how do you know it's me?
Krystal: Your the only one i'm talking to right now
??????: ehe...right well your hand really soft-are girls hands always like this?
I frowned. "Babo! We dint even hold hands 
??????: well do you want to?
"Shut up!"
I put the bottle in my cart and were about to made my way to a different section-
??????: Are you actually going to drink those milk?
I fumed, he's really on my nerves now. "If I dint, why would I buy it?"
??????: I just don't get how people drink those distasteful drinks
Krystal: Maybe you are the distasteful one
??????: woah easy there-I haven't said anything about you
"Well your getting on my nerve". And that's absolutely a fact.
?????: I guess you are the charming feisty type girls
Krystal: How do you know i'm a girl?
?????: My instincts telling me hints-first, your annoying-second, your attitude-third, your hand
Krystal: Hah-if i'm annoying why are you still talking to me?
?????: Cause i'm making friends-you didn't tell me your name
I rolled my eyes "That because you didn't ask"
?????: Okay then what's your name?
Krystal: I'm not telling you
?????: Tch, now you want to be mysterious?
Krystal: Have a problem? Well I don't have time anymore good bye
?????: Going already? Well I hope we meet again soon
I scoffed "As if" and walk away to another section, not getting what in the world just happens.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I skipped down the road happily, excited to be away from you-know-who.
But I must have gone the wrong direction since this town seems to be in complete...ruin? So while I was out an earthquake occurred to this  neighborhood? Poor them. Curious, I walk on closer to see what the police were jotting down notes about.
"The Jung Department happens to be in a major earthquake-call for ambulance now"
Wait what? Jung Department???
I walk over to the same police and tapped his shoulder. He whirled around and notice me.
"Mister-um..is this the Grand Spring Jung Neighborhood?"
He nodded "Well of course, well you see an earthquake just happens to occurred here at this time, but lucky enough most owners are out this times and only some were injured so everything okay"
Oh no....
Mom and Yoogeun!!!!!!!!
That's the only thing on my mind before I took off in a flash-praying for those two
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"MOM! YOOGEUN!"
I panted after running. Our house are now left with dust and broken walls, our expensive furniture and painting were now also left in rags. And my room is forever gone by looking at this...
I went and search everywhere for them-standing on pieces of the house that were broken down to pieces. I call their names and dig down broken walls hoping to see their bruise-faces. But the sun was hot and my hands began to feel numb from digging. Then I give up and lay on the ruins trying to refrain myself from crying.
My throat have the gulp, and before you know it, i'm sobbing with my watery red eyes-cussing at myself for not staying home with them. And being rude to my mom.
I must have felt a lightweight of a small tiny hand above my face-since the hand falls and slam down my crying face.
Krystal: OWW! WHAT THE FREAK?!
I sat up and heard hysterical laughing behind me. I whirled around to find Yoogeun in his crazy mode, rolling on floor laughing at my face. I fumed and were about to hit him but another large hand came in.
Krystal: E-Eounma?
My mom was looking really worried at me. But I kept on crying because they made me mad-I was worried for nothing!
Yoogeun: Noona-you look so funny! Why are you crying in a pile of garbage?
Krystal: Yah! This is our house! Don't say it's garbage!!!
Mrs Jung: Krystal relax-I took him out for DaintyYogurt since your father warn us that there will be an earthquake
Krystal: Why dint anyone tell me?
Mrs Jung: You seem rushed to buy the chocolate milk so I dint get to say it
Right. Why would I think my mom would say something like that? I took back before. SHE doesn't understand me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AT CHOI MANSION
~MINHO POV~
Wow what a day, I can't believe i'm playing around in a grocery store just to tease a girl. That's so not me, I should have been practicing basketball with Siwon, my older brother. Which he got mad the moment I walk into the court.
"Yah Minho! Where the hell have you been?! It past 2 now!!"
I stuck my tongue out "None of your beeswax!"
We glare at each other. And I knew what this means, it's fire dribbling time, which we haven't done for over two years-and I remember last time where he dribble the ball above my head and into the racket which falls down and hit my head.
Ouch, those memories...
But this time, I'll let the ball hit his head!
Siwon: Your thinking what i'm thinking right?
Minho: Bring it on
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
The challenge begin and I watch him with careful eyes as he dribbled the ball from left to right, not knowing his next move to prevent him from making a shoot.
He smirked and dribbled for about 15 times
Minho: YAH! Just pass the ball!
Siwon: Oh i'm sorry I lost track with watching you scared
Minho: Hyung! YOU'LL REGRET THIS!
I ran my fastest towards him until he lose his gripped on the ball and quick as lightning-
I catch the ball!
Grinning, I slide and dribbled the ball all the way over to the other court with him running after me. We did this for awhile until I return to the current court and made my final shot-
I jumped my hardest and dumped the ball to the racket with my amazing jump-it look as if i'm flying!  I smiled like an idiot and pray for the ball to go in the racket.
"Come on come on" 
Just as I thought it would go in- the ball rolled upfront and flied back down to the floor-not going in the racket.
OH  NO! 
Siwon catch the ball before I could grab it and dribbled it all the way to the other court-not waiting for me
Minho: GAHHHHHHHH!!
Siwon: Sorry bro-you miss your shot
No I did not listen to him. I still have a chance to steal the ball from his grasp!
Without thinking I fly up ahead of him and turned to steal the ball like I thought but right at that moment-
 The girl grabbed the last milk down after my warning, but at that time it look like she cant grabbed the milk since it's too far for her. Seeing that I took the milk to give it to her and my hand even brushed past her soft hand. I heard her squeak and the milk dropped from her hand. I flinched a little.
And right at that moment.
I get to see her face, she had highlighted black hair and her eyes were big brown orbs that I was looking at. I gulped and my heart beats faster, she was pretty like any other girl but in my mind it felt as if i'm seeing a pretty girl for the first time.
"Yah! Don't scare me like that!"
. Reality came again.
"Mwo? How do you know it's me?"
I heard her scoffed. "Your the only one i'm talking to right now" 
NO MINHO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!
I lost my chance and Siwon got the chance  to make his shot. He jumped high like an eagle and dunk the ball in the racket.
Holding my breath, I crossed my finger to not let it go in.
Lucks wasn't at that time though, god must have watching me make a fool of myself while enjoying his butter popcorn up there-is my life really interesting to watch?!
I heard Siwon whooing and I knew it was over. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now we're taking a break. Well more like HE did.
The winner gets to eat mom fabulous Pat Bing Soo. And the loser-well more like mushroom soup-ugh.
Siwon: Man it's so cold and refreshing today *grinning*
I ignored him.
Siwon: Hey I'll let you have some of this
Minho: What really?
Siwon: Yeah i'm not eating the chocolate
I made a face as he laughed his brain out. He knew how much I hate chocolate, better yet now I want to shove the mushroom soup down his throat and see who's laughing now.
Still him
shut up conscience 
The phone suddenly ring, I got up and answer the phone.
Minho: Hello?
?????: Hey Minho shii, is your brother home?
Minho: Ji Hyo noona?  Ne he's home
Ji Hyo: Can you ask him if we could meet somewhere?
I turn to look at Siwon-still eating his lovely dessert.
Minho: Yeah he said yes
Ji Hyo: Okay, tell him i'll pick him up-i'm outside right now
Minho: Sure noona
I hung up the phone and glanced at him.
Siwon: Who is it?
I shrugged "Ji Hyo noona."
His face lit up "Well what did she say?"
"She said she's meeting you somewhere"
Siwon: Right now?
Minho: Yes she's outside right now
He stood up from the couch and wipe his mouth with a napkin. Then put on his jacket.
I sat down at the couch and smirked at the-not-finished desert.
Siwon: You better be not eating that
I stuck my tongue out "Too bad your going anyway"
He stared at me for awhile-deep in thought. I half expect him to hit me but he was just smirking and laughing to himself, which I am afraid since it always means something bad.
Siwon: You know what? You can have it
Minho: Wait what? No kidding right?!
Siwon: No kidding unless....
I gulp. Here comes the karma.
Siwon: Mom always make dinner by my choice right?
Minho: I guess-
Siwon: So if you want to eat Pat Bing Soo-don't you think it will go nicely with chocolate-kimchi-soup huh?
Shoot I knew it...
Minho: Fine hyung-I will not spoil your Pat Bing Soo but-
Siwon: But what now? Make it hurry!
Minho: Ji Hyo noona and you are going out for dinner right?
Siwon: Yeah but-
Minho: So that means your not going home for dinner
We suddenly heard the car noises outside. I'm safe!
Siwon: We're not done with this my dongsaeng-i'll see you later
I grinned as he took his leave and before he's fully out of the house. I took a dip of the Pat Bing Soo.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AT CHOI DEPARTMENT
~KRYSTAL POV~
Yoogeun and I were walking into a huge department company followed our mom after a huge fib at our ruined house. I wonder what's the big news were about-she only told us that we're meeting our parents company friends who is the Choi's. Mom said they're really nice, so my anxiety increases to meet such a loyal nice rich person.
As soon as we stepped out the elevator, Yoogeun tugged on my jacket.
Krystal: What Yoogeun?
Yoogeun: Do the choi have candy?
I chuckled. He's such a kid.
Krystal: Maybe they have marshmallow. 
Yoogeun: Aniyo-I thought rich peoples are selfish.
Krystal: Most of them are nice, trust me.
And I hope that mom doesn't have to deal with bratty rich stuck-up either. We dint get to talk more (thankfully, mom did not hear anything we said) before mom turned to us with a smile "Ready?".
"Eounma, why don't we just go in-we're meeting them to know them right?"
She shrugged "You'll see"
Opening the door, she let us in-and my eyes immediately made it way all around the room
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
?????: Krystal!!!
Suddenly a tall lean woman came to me and hugged me real tight-and i'm not kidding either!
Krystal: H-Hi um....
??????: Honey you can call me Mrs Choi
Krystal: Oh annyeong haseyo Mrs Choi
Mrs Choi: Oh look at you dear-such a woman like your mom said!
I glanced over at my mom to see her smiling at me before she and Mrs Choi exchanged hugs. Then I remember Yoogeun, so I look for him but to found him at a corner eating....
Marshmallow?!
Krystal: Yah Yoogeun! Don't eat that! 
Mrs Choi: It's okay dear, your brother can have it-you want some too?
Krystal: Kapsamida Mrs Choi-but i'm on a diet, though I do like sweets
Mrs Choi: No wonder your body is in fit! Well can I talk to you about something?
Krystal: Me?
Mrs Jung: Go ahead miss
We all sat down at a long white fluff couch. Mrs Choi had prepare us Lipton tea and sugar cookies. Looking at the pink cream cookie, I just cant help but to grab one-it doesn't hurt to have one right?
Mrs Choi: So how are you feeling dear?
Krystal: Um great
Mrs Choi: It must have been hard to endure looking at your house right?
Mrs Jung: I found her sobbing once she dint know that Yoogeun and I went out
Mrs Choi: Oh you poor thing
Ugh mom...this is why I don't like her.
Mrs Choi: Well Krystal-your mom and I had planned that you and your brother would move in my mansion for the time being before the constructor can be done with your house.
And right at that moment, I dropped my tea.
...
PREVIEW FOR NEXT EPISODE 
I hate how that guy said girls can't play basketball
Does he want some serious beating?!
He's picking a fight with me-though I don't want him near me anywhere
He probably want the same thing but-
there something about him that I just want to stomped up and brag that i'm better than him.
That's how much I hate his guts 
"Yah-stop daydreaming, don't blame me if a basketball hit your face!"
I glare at him, getting in my position.
"Just you wait Choi Minho-just you wait "