Chappie 2

The Bet That Started It All

"Dara..you really got inot deep deep this time!" Bom said right after they walked to Bom's house. Dara was staying at Bom's house,,Bom lives alon..Bom parents are in America and since Dara's family is in Busan..and Dara doesn't have enough money to buy and apartment...she lives with Bom.

"Aisht..mianhe unnie...hehe..but.what if..i said what if..Ji Yong really goes to the Prom with me?" Dara asked.

"Ok..that's like..impossible." Bom said rolling her eyes.

"Unnie!...i said what if..i mean.." Dara said.

"Ok..we need to get you a make-over...well..since the Prom is on..June...26..that's like next month...approximlty...7 weeks from now...we need to use all the time we have..arraso?" Bom said looking at dara with pleading eyes.

"Yah..but..im not changing into anything..beside these long skirts..I like them." Dara said firmly.

"Well.Ji Yong won't like them!" Bom said looking at Dara and thyen at the dress.

"Ok..fine..but..don't we have school?" Dara asked.

"OMO! You even forgot that we don't have school until..the Prom day.sheesh...remember..only the juniors have school..we seniors don't!" Bom said rolling her eys again.

Obviously annoyed of Dara's knowlenge on pratically nothing but math,english and all the other subjects. Dara is like the geek/nerd/ajumma...Dara knows nothing about kpop... Dara even wonders...why is Rain so hot..? Dara heard the girls talking about during lunch..Dara always thought that when rain droped down..it was cold water..not hot water.(refering to Rain..the korean singer..keke pabo Dara)

"Aisht..Dara..first is first..we need to buy you a new outfi-" Bom was cut off by Bom's phone.

"Oh..omma!" Boms said into the phone. "Deh..Im fine omma..yup everything is okay..OMO!! really..what?!? Do I have to...really?!? But-t-t...ok then omma...later"

"Whart is it?" Dara asked.

"Mianhe..really Dara...but I have to go...to America for a month...it's my noona's wedding and..well...hehe.. the thing is that...my mom said that she wants you to live somewhere else for 1 month..until..well I come back..really mianhe..but. have to listen to my mom..really!" Bom said as tears started forming in her eyes.

"Its ok...I can survive on my own...really!" Dara said trying not to cry as well. But inside... OTTAKE?!?!

"My mom wants me to give you 1,000,000, won to live with. ($1000 US money)...so that you can find an apartment to live in for now.." Bom said.

"Bwo..Bommie...how will I ever repay you guys?!?" Dara said but inside...ALRIGHT..thank you Bommie..I will make it up to you..promise!

Bom went into her room and took out 10,000,000,000 won and gave it to Dara.

"Here..this shoudl supply you with shelter,for now...really mianhe..plus thats all I have now..Bom said giving the money to Dara.

"Kansanmida Bommie! really.." Dara said. "Bommie..do you have to leave now?"

"Yes Dara..." Bommie said and went to pack her clothes. Bom came back 20 minutes later with her siutcase and with Dara's.

"Here..I have to lock the door..and everything so..I just packed your things with you." Bom said handing Dara her suitcase.They walked to the front and Bom locked the door. They bid goodbye and parted ways. Night was falling and Dara need to find shelter..fast.

As Dara walked..it started to rain...

"Ottake..aisht I forgot to bring and umbrella...omo..ottake?" Dara muttere to herself.

Just then..Dara came upon a house...with a shed near the front yard. Dara thought of just staying under the shed overnight and leaving to find an apartment the next morning would be a good idea. So Dara went into the front yard and stayed under the shed...she sat on the cold ground and fell asleep.