Chappie 6

The Bet That Started It All

"Noona...go in there and change into this outfit.." Donghae said pointing to  pile of clothes.

"Eh..that?" Dara asked raising and eyebrow. Of course she would do that..all her life she has been wearing long skirts and weird looking tops.

Dara wouldn't know what the latest trend it.

Dara took the clothes and went into the dressing room.

Yes, Ji Yong's house has a dressing room...he is obviously rich and Ji Yong is a fashion expert and a model.

It took at least 30 minutes for Dara to get done.

"Yah..noona..you done?" Donghae asked for the 7th time.

"Uh...I think so..but these pants feel so werid and tight..." Dara said.

"Come out..I'll help you." Donghae said.

Dara opened the door and stepped out.

"Hmmm..." Donghae said looking at Dara up and down.

"Is there anything wrong?" Dara asked adjusting her big nerd glasses.

"Yes.." Donghae said.

"Huh..what?" Dara asked.

"This." and with that..he snatched off Dara's glasses and ran.

"Hey..I can't see with out those" Dara said chasing him.

Donghae stopped. "Then how did you chase me around without bumping into things?"

"Uh...I.." Dara stammered.

"Thought so..now...your black straight hair dosen't suit this outfit." Donghae said.

"But I like it!" Dara said.

"Too bad..you're comeing to the salon with me..now!" Donghae said and dragged Dara out the door and into his car..again.

Donghae and Dara arrived at the most stylish salon in the whole south korea: K-Style

"..Uh..Donghae..isn't this a bit too expensive..?" Dara asked.

"Uh..nope..you can get it for free..you are with a celebrity here.." Donghae said pointing to himself.

"Oh..ok.." Dara said and followed Donghae in.

"Annyoun-omo!!! Oppa sign my autograph!!!" the front lady said to Donghae.

"Uh...sorry can't..but can you take me to the VIP floor." Donghae asked.

"Deh..." the lady said looking at Donghae with dreamy eyes and Donghae kept his eyes on the floor..already creeped out because of the lady's eyes.

The lady open the elevator and scanned Donghae's card on the scanner and then the elevator went up...

"Here we are..K-style..VIP room." Donghae said as he and Dara entered.

"Welcome to K-style..how may we help you?" A lady said.

"Oh..um..what is the best hair style that suits her?" Donghae asked the lady.

"Hmm...ahh..well light brown hair with much lighter brown highlights would fit her..oh and little waves." The lady said.

The lady's description is this:

 

 

 

31.jpg

"Hmm..that is a good idea" Donghae said and with that Dara was seated and they ladies started doing her hair.

After what seems like 3 hours..(not really..it was only 1 hour..but waiting makes it seem like forever..) Dara was finally done...with Dara's hair and outfit..Dara looked like this:

sandara_park_bean_polo_jeans_promo_gMZcp

 

"Wow..noona..you are gonna blow Ji Yong's mind.." Donghae said smiling.

"Keke...kansanmida.." Dara said blushing.

Donghae and Dara made their way through the crowded salon (first floor) that is now flooded with the salon's ladies asking Donghae for an autograph.

"Yah...girls go back to work or you all are FIRED!!" the lady that hhad helped Dara pick her hairstyle said to the ladies crowding Donghae.

"Deh" they all chorused and went back.

"Oh.im so sorry Mr Lee..they were so disrespectful.." the lady (who si the boss of this salon).

"Nah..its ok.." Donghae said and dragged Dara out of the salon.

"Uh..noona..your okay right...none of the fangirls hurt you right?" Donghae asked.

"Im fine."Dara said.

"Ok..then.." Donghae said and went to get his car.

But the truth is..one of the fangirls did hurt Dara..and it hurt Dara so much. The one that greeted them when they first came in..the one that was turned down of the autograph thing. That girl's name was Ahn So hee. So hee took a sisscor and sliced Dara's back.

It was a long cut..about the top 3/4 of Dara's back. It had already started bleeding..but not alot of blood.

Donghae didn't notice since Dara would always have her face towards him.

When they got home..Donghae knocked on Ji's door and Ji opened up. Instead of seeing Donghae..he saw the new and improved Dara.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keke..so what do you think guys...? Good? Comment below..and tell me how it is..this is gonna be a 10 cappie long FF ..I think..well...enjoy and suscribeee!! Kansanmida

~Authornim =^_^=