Chappie 11

The Bet That Started It All

Wow...a week passed so fast...I  thought looking out the window.

*Sigh* tomorrow..is the prom but will Ji be able to come?

"Yah..tokki what are you looking ate?" Ji asked and back my a back hug.

"Uh...no thing" I replied.

"Oj..and..Ji..." I said trailing off.

"Hmm?" he asked.

"Will you be able to come tomorrow?" I asked.

"Hmm...well...I could call off the Japan thing until and delay it for a day.." Ji said.

"Jincha?!" I asked and turned around to give him a hug.

"Yes...anything for my tokki.." he said.

"Thank you Ji!" I said.

"Its ok...and we have a busy day tomorrow.." Ji said.

"Waeyo?" I asked...what busy day?

"Hm..well..sinc eit is a prom....I will take you shopping for a prom dress and your must be done..and the make-up..and all..so.." Ji explained.

"but...make-up dosen't suit me..." I said.

"We'll see.." he said and leaned in.

(You could all guess what they are gonna do next...)

My lips sinking into his lips.

His toungue asked for an entrance...so of course I hade to let him in.

We locked lips until we ran put of breathe.

Then my phone rang.

"Oh..hold on Ji.." I said and ran out of the house.

"Hello?..BOMMIE!!" I shouted at the phone.

"Omo..really now?!?! Ok..but don't..repeat DON'T freak out if you come to my place right now...ok...?" I asked.

"ok.then..meet me at SonDam's Cafe...arraso?" I asked.

"Ok..see you there...!" I said.

I ran back and hugged Ji Yong.

"Yay..Bommie is back from the states!" I said still hugging him.

"Oh..no...is she gonna scream freak out and then pass out?" Ji Yong asked.

"Maybe...but I told her NOT to.." I said..but dounting becuz ..when Bom says she won't freak out,if I tell her not to..she IS GONNA FREAK OUT.

Haf hour later I went to SonDam's Cafe to meet her.

"BOMMIE!!!" I screamed when I saw her.

"Dara!!!" She screamed back.

"Ok...just really promies me..NOT to freak out!!!" I said.

"Ok." she said normally and followed me until we got to Ji' house.

We went in and Ji Yong said a cool 'Hello'

and then..BOM exploded full of...:

"KYAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ITS...!!!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...KWON JI YONG FROM BIG-" Bom got out and then..plop..she  fainted.

See..what I mean?

"You said she won't freak out..." Ji Yong said hiding behind me..incase Bom wakes up,explodes,faints,wakes up,explodes,faints,wakes up,explodes,faints,wakes up,explodes,faints,wakes up,explodes,faints.

"Keke...sorry" I said and blushed.

We got Bom to my room and I poured cold water on her.

"Yahhh!!! Dara why did you..-KYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Bom screamed after Ji Yong appeared next to me.

I covered .

"Sorry.. Ji.." I said.

....3 hours later,I fully explained to Bom,everything about 'us'.

"Jincha?!?!...My Dara-on and THE KWON JI YONG is dating..OMO!" Bom said and hugged me...a death hug.

"Yah..let go...Im-choking-" I choked out.

"Sorry...keke...but Ji Yong..you better go with dara tomorrow..or she IS toast." Bom siad in her warning voice..that scared me and Ji Yong...well...Ji Yong is already freaked out..because of Bom's early explosion(s).

"Ok...promise.." Ji Yong said.

"OMO..its getting late...better go to sleep..." I said looking at the clock.

I mean its already 1:00 am.so....gotta get some sleep because in the morning around 11:00 am..we have to get our hair and stuff done....an that could take HOURS.

-------------o0o----------------------------------o0o------------------------------------------o0o----------------------------------o0o------

Sorry for not updating..but...hey..the next chappie would be the last so..you can all be satisfied...Bommie and Dara will look so so so so pretty!!!

Ok..COMMMENTS!!!!!!

XD

~Authornim =^_^=