12

The Bet That Started It All

OK....I have my ideas...keke...tht wuz fast...lol...ok...last chappie....HERE I COME!!!!!_______________________________________________________________________________________

After what seems like 24 hours of hair/shopping/waxing+and other pain realated things...me and Bommie looked so nice...keke...Donghae is taking Bom since she didn't ask her crush to go with her..that TOP guy.

Ji Yong was able to delay his Japan flight thing and take me...(KYAH!!!!!!!)

Ok...so here is how we (4 of us!) look.

ME- The dress wasn't my idea!!!! Bommie picked it out for me. (Chaeroo was there as well...the blonde girl in the back) I was looking at Ji asking for help..while smiling at the camera...aisht..it was so hard.

sandara-park-gallery.jpg

 

Bommie- Look..there is fashionista herself!

20120321_kfashionista_parkbom_scream3.pn


Ji Yong- He didn't want to take a picture...put I made him..so here it is! His pout was so cute..gah....why did I love THIS guy?

ac9f872ed7bc3dff864eabd11aa464ea12384967

 

Donghae: Gah...he is so cute...

DongHae0707230212.jpg

 

So...thats how we look.

Omo...gah....the prom is in 30 10 minutes.

Breathe in,breathe out,breathe in,breath out,breath-

"DARA-ONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

A voice that belongs to the one and only on,Bom Park, screeeched through the wholer house...and the whole Korea probably.

"Yes?" I answered,still mad that she interupt me form my breathing session.

"We...have...to go!!!" Bom shouted again.

In the future I'm gonna have ear problems...becuz of Bommie's non-stop screaming,yelling,shouting..and other things that have to do with loud sounds out of a person's mouth.

"Arraso.." I said and we went out of the house.

In front of the house was a black,long car.

"Um...Bommie...whats that?" I asked pointing to the black long car.

"Its a Limo...the type of cars celebrities ride in." Bom said and pulled me towards it.

"Ok...its really long though..." I said.

We got inside and there was Ji Yong and Donghae waiting for us.

"Ok..lets go." Ji Yong said to the driver.

 5 minuted later-after hearing Bom still saying "OMG....its the prom!", like....10 times...we finally got to our destination.

"OMG..nows it REALLY the prom!!!" Bom shouted.

"Bommie...." I said clutching on Bom's arm until she screamed again.

"OW!!!!" Bom screamed.

"Sorry." I said.

I have been clutching on too tight and it hurt Bom's arm.

"Here." Ji Yong said and took my hands.

The four of us walked to the entrance of the prom.

"Wow..." Bom said as we walked through the door.

It was so amazing.

There was a stage and then there was a dance floor,and a snack place, and...and..just so much more!!!!

"Ah..testing...one..two...three...ok good." A guy said holding the mircophone on stage.

"Ok..we have an announcement from Victoria Song." the guy said.

People clapped. 

The four of us were in the back so Victoria couldn't see us.

"Ahem. Ok...So all of us seniors know that, I Victoria Song,Ahn So Hee and Kiko Mizuhara,made a bet with Ahjumma,Sandara Park. An you guys know the consenquences of the bet. Both,my side and Ajumma's side,right?" Victoria asked.

"YES!!!" The whole group yelled.

"So..as you can see...Ahjumma didn't show up to prom,so which means-" Victoria started.

"-So which means she won the bet!!!" that someone said.

And only to realize that voice was the one and only one...KWON JI YONG!

"Oh shut up who-OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Victoria screamed when she figured out who just shouted.

Then you can probably guess what happend.

If not..here is what happend.

"OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" some shreiked.

"KYAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!OPPA MARRY ME!!!!!!!!" a girl screamed.

..And 10,000 more shrieks,shouts and mostly fangirling words and shoutes came out of..well..fangirls mouth.

"Run..." Ji Yong said as Donghae pulled Bom away. Ji Yong puled me towards the stage.

"What the...Ji Yong why are going up there?" I asked.

"Because you won the bet..now come on!" Ji Yong shouted over the shreiking crowds after him.

We got the stage in time. And also that Ji Yong's body guards did a pretty good job blocking the fangirls.

Ji Yong snatched the mircophone from the stunned,shocked,awed,and jealouse Victoria.

"Ahem...attention everyone!" Ji Yong shouted through the microphone.

Everyone looked up to the stage.

"Ok...so as you can Dara,won the bet." Ji Yong stated..while I was standing next to him,hands locked with his,and frozen still.

"So...since Dara won..I guess...um..Victina..right?" Ji Yong asked pointing to Victoria. 

I couldn't help but giggle. Victoria's crush idol got her name wrong.

This also earned fits of laughter formt he audiance.

"N-n-no...its Victoria." Victoria corrected.

"Oh..heh..ok anyway..Victoria here has to dump her boyfriend and call him a frog...publicly." Ji Yong said.

Then a person..which is Nickhun came up to the stage.

"Vicky...is that true?" Nickhun asked.

"Y-y-y-esss..." Victoria said.

"Fine..I was gonna dump you anyway..you were such a y girlfriend anyway...I was actually going after..Dara here." Nickhun said and walked over to me.

"Hey.." Nickhun said to me.

"Dude...thats not cool to flirt with a girl that has a boyfriend." Ji Yong said.

I of course ran behind him.

"And who might that be...?" Nickhun asked.

Ji Yong paused for a dramatic moment and said.

"That would be me of course." 

Which earned ALOT OF OF CRIES and awwwsss and other things from the crowd.

Nickhun just stepped back and left the stage.

"Ok...shows over...back to regular prom life people!" Ji Yong shouted to the crowd.

Ji Yong took me down and we left the prom.

"Dara..how come you didn't say anything?" Ji Yong asked when we reached the limo.

"Um...really need to ask?...I was scared,nervous..and you did all the talking for me...so what could I say?" I replyed.

"Oh..ok..lets go some where fun!" Ji Yong said as we went into the limo and drove off to some where fun...like Ji Yong said.

                         THE END

-------------------------o0o-------------------------o0o----------------------

Ahh...I FINALLY finished...happy????

I am....

:)

Ok...so...how about some  subbies...pweez?? I worked hard on this FF...

COMMENTS ARE NEEDED AS WELL...

 Im gonna be writing another FF soon and then..finish up Tutor and then....write another oneshot.

Thanks for reading
to all readers.

Thanks for  commenting
mieyLa,abya01,kloyola,FLien,sleepyTurtleee,bigbanglovesme,shineemimi,GdragonSsantokki, chenchen,gene0821,tindeguzman,nicholaslive.

 Special Thanks to

Sandaragon

Thanks you so much for commeting on most my FFs and being an awesome friend.

I look foward to seeing your comment in my soon coming FFs.

Thanks again!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you, you for reading this fanfic!

I will be looking foward for you to comment on my soon to be fanfics as well....

Thanks again everyone!

~Authornim =^_^=