Chappie 7

The Bet That Started It All

"So..what do you want?" Ji Yong asks Dara as they sit on Ji Yong's bed.

"Uh..it.about the...umm" Dara starts..

"Its about the prom right?..Well let me tell you one more time..im.not.goi-" Ji Yog was cut off by Dara's hurt yelp.

"Omo...whats wrong?" Ji Yong asks looking at Dara..

"I the cut..back..ugg owww..." Dara mutters.

"Ji Yong place Dara on the bed..back facing Ji Yong..then slowly Ji Yong lifts up Dara shirt...exposing the long deep cut on Dara's back.

"We are getting yopu to the hosital.NOW!" Ji Yong shouts and carries Dara to his car.

"Donghae...watch the house..I'll take Dara tot he hospital." Ji Yong said to the worried Donghae.

"Uh..what happend to noona..hyung..." Donghae asked as Ji9 Yong sped away form the house..and towards the hospital.

"Ji..Yong...are..you..aggg...gonna..uhh..come..with...me..agg.." Dara mutters though the pain.

"Just..keep quiet..once you heal..then we'll talk about it." Ji Yong said keeping his eye on the road.

They got to the hospital.

Ji Yong carried Dara inside and the nurses help help him. Doctor Lee looks oover Dara's cut while Ji Yong waits outside.

"Ah..miss park..im afraid..you would need to stitch up the cut..you will have to stay at the hospital for at least a week.

"Wah..hmm..ok then Dr.Lee...just..1 week." Dara said.

Dr Lee goes out to tell Ji Yong the results.

"Dara..are you..umm..ok?" Ji Yong ask.

"Yeah...hmm..I guess so..but..I'll have to stay in the hospital for 1 week..and the prom is...in 9 days..I don't have enough time to prepare my...side of the bet..that Im gonna fail.

"And what is your side of the bet?" Ji Yong ask,

"Well..I have to say that the "frog" looking guy is cute..then he has to embarrass me..and I'll have to treat the 3 top es of the school like queesn for 3 months..." Dara said.

"And what happens if you do bring me to the prom?" Ji Yong asked.

"Well..then the top bicth has to break up with her frog looking boyfriend..and vot me as prom queen...but..I try very hard to impress you and...try to persuade yuou to come with  me tp the dance...I guess..i fail."Dara said placing a sad smile on her face.

Ji Yong's POV

Wow...and she gets that punishment because of me...Maybe I should just go with her...but...I...

"Dara..Im coming with you to the prom..." I find myself saying.

"Really thank Ji Yong" Dara said and gave me suprise hug.

Suddenly...I find my heart thumping very fast when I was with...nevermind.

"But...it depends if my schedule is free..." I said.

"Ok...please god of luck..miralce...please let Ji Yong's schedule be free on the day of the prom.." Dara said praying to the ceiling....that is so cute...hold up..what am I saying..this annoying use to be ajumma is cute?..Haha Ji Yong..you must be going crazy form working so hard..

"Ahh...Dara..I have to go..since my schedule is packed for today..Im really sorry that I can't stay..long.." I said.

"Oh..Ok..then.." Dara said and shoos me away.

Dara's Pov

I watch as Ji Yong leave...*sight* I guess..I'll be alone for now...just then the door opens.

"Hey unnie!!!" the 2 best friend of mine shouted through the door.

"Oh..." I said when they have a werid look on their faces.

"Oops..keke wrong door.." Minji said as she and Cl back away from the door.

Huh?

"Guys..its me Sandara Park!" I shouted at them.

"Omo..Dara..ssantokki?" CL asked.

I nodded like thats the most obvious thing in the world.

"Omo..unnie..is that really you?...Wow..you look..so...so..pretty" Minji said walking closer to me.

"Keke..thanks maknae." I said patting her head.

"Dara..I heard that..some donghae fan girl cut you deep with a sisscor...wait till I find that and punch her to death." CL said cracking her knuckles.

 

Incase you didn't know..CL is NOT..reapeat NOT..someone you want to mess with..especailly if something bad happens to one of her close freinds are hurt..and she finds out why.

"Aigoo..Dara..do you have any luck finding mr Kwon Ji Yong...casue I saw him walking out of your room.." minji said wriggling her eyebrows at me..I swear..as much as I try..i can't wriggle my eyebrow like Minji.

"I.uh....hmm.." I stammered not sure if I shoudl tell.

"Spill the beans" CL demanded.

"Ok..ok..by the luck of god and miracle..I slept under his roof of-" I started but was cut off by Minji's shreik.

"Kyahhhh...Unnie...you slept with the FAMOUS KWON JI YONG?!?!?!" minji shriek again..but this time..it brought toms on nurses down to my room demanding if it was true or not.

"Yah..nurses..move it or all yourt necks would be broken by the next mintues if you don't!!!" CL said and started pumping her fists.

Pretty soon all the nurses left.

"Gomawa..CL..and no Minji..I dodn't sl;eep with him..I was gonna say I slept under this roof of the shed thing he has in his front yard." I finished.

"Oh..keke mianhe unnie..." Minji said.

Author's POV

CL and Minji stayed and chatted with Dara until they had to leave...but there is that one someone looking over Dara..keeping watch that Dara fails her part of the bet.

___________________________________________________________________________________

So..what do you think...? **tries to wriggle eyebrow but fails trying to do so..ouch**

Keke..I need to finish HW...aigoo..I gonna be making another FF soon..keke ...i really can't wait!!!!

Ok. READ COMMENT AND SUSCRIBEEE

~Authronim =^_^=