Chappie 3

The Bet That Started It All

As the sun shined on Dara's face..she woke up suddenly...she open her eyes and...

"KYAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Dara screamed as she saw a guys face looking at her.

 

"Excuse me mis-..uh ajumma..why are you sleeping under my shed?" he asked.

"OMO...why does everyone call me ajumma?!?" Dara said angered.

"Ajumma you didn't answer my question..." he said still giving her that look

"Mianhe..last night was raining and I..well..heh..had no where to go..so...I just found your shed.." Dara explained.

"Ok..but don;t tell any of my fan girls that I live here.." he said.

"Uh..you have fan girls? Who are you...you aren't even famous and you have fan girls.?" Dara said giving him a weird look.

The guy was dumbfounded of what Dara just said.

"You..don't watch TV...?" He asked.

"Uh...nope.." Dara answered.

"Ok..then....im safe...well since you don't know me..Im..KWON JI YONG." he said.

Now it was Dara's turn to be dumbfounded. The god is luck/miracle came to Dara's side.

"OMO!" Dara said.

"Uh..oh" Ji Yong said....slowly backing away...figuring out that the girls suddenly remebered him from the TV.

"You said you didn't know..me..now you are acting like my fan  girls." Ji yong said.

"Omo..mianhe...but...hehe...I just..ok..let me explain..before you go anywhere." Dara said stepping closer to him trying to explain.

"Listen...Im not your fan girl...I have no idea who or what Kwon Ji Yong is before the bet happend" Dara said anfter explaining to Ji Yong about the bet that she had at school.

"Hehe...no way...Im goinh to the Prom with you." Ji Yong said. Damn she is so annoying..annoying ajumma.

"Please Ji Yongie..please please Or else Im gonna lose the bet and that would be very embarrasing!" Dara pleaded again for the 100th time.

"No" Ji Yong said for the 100th time."

"Please.." Dara said.

"No.." Ji Yong said..."oh and you're in my house..please get out..."

"Ji yong please..just let me stay...please..for 1 more day until I find an apartment! Please Ji Yong!!" Dara said.

"NO is no!" Ji Yong yelled.

"Please" Dara said kneeing down and begging.

"No" Ji yong said.

"Please"

"No"

"Please"

"NO"

"Please!"

"NO!!!"

and with that Ji Yong dragged Dara up and hulled her  and her suitcase out the door.

Dara slowy walked away...stopping by a bar and drinking a few bottle and she got drunk.

"Ji Yooonng...you...hehe..youuuu...thiiinkkk you..are.....ssommeethiiinnnggg..bbuuuutt...yooourrr...nooot..." Dara said slurring her words as she walked down Han river.

Then 2 drunk guys saw Dara moved towards her.

"Hey.ajumma.." 1 guys said chuckling wiht his friend.

"Ohhh...she has a pretty face..pretty!" the other guy said.

"Miss...come with us and we giive you good treats.." 1 guy said and pulled her wrist.

" Yahh..moove..don't touch meee!" Dara said pulling away as hard as she can.

"Oh..miss pretty got powwer..." the other guy said and pulled her other wrist.

Then a guy with a mask and hoodie on punched one of the guys.

"Yah..let go of my girl!" he shouted.

"Uh...you're girl..we saw her firs-" the other guys started and then got punched like his friend.

The hooded guy took Dara's wrist and suitcase and pulled her along him as they ran towards Ji Yong's house.