Chappie 10

The Bet That Started It All

Ji Yong:

Dara I...have the same feelings for you....don't laugh (-_-)
keke...so hurry up and get outa the hospital..neh?

Dara's heart was in heaven when she saw what Ji Yong had wrote.

Tokki:

Ok oppa..I can call u tht right? o.O
anyway...the doter said they would hav the stiches early so..I would be able to go home the day after tomorrow..keke ^~^

Ji Yong:

Ok then..its late now...go to sleep..goodnight tokki!

Tokki:

Ok then..good night gdragon
:P

With that Dara put down her phone and tried to sleep

Meanwhile Ji Yong put donw his phone and was like...

http://dramapopdotcom.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/gdragon.jpg (<< click it!)

Ji Yong calmed down and took a shower. He went to sleep..dreaming about Dara...

-----------------------------o0o----------------------------------------------o0o---------------------------------------------------o0o---------

I am also sorry for the short short short update...but at least you go the result..right? Soooooo...what do you guys think?

Thanks so the subbies...im aiming for 80 subbies..thinks you guys can help?

Oh and don't forget...comment below..incase u dont know there it is..follow the arrow!

 -_-  u guys are smart....of course you know where it is...

                                                                      arrow-pointing-down.jpg

So..imma juss reply to some comments...

shineemimi  on 8-7-2012 00:10:34 says: x
wahhh nuuuu DARAGON DARAGON!!! leavee jaejoong leave! update soon!

@shineemimi

keke...tht comment is so cute..lol...I feel the same way..Jaejoongie...leave!

 

sandaragon  on 8-7-2012 00:08:03 says: x
Authornim please please please please please please update update update update update update more more more !!!!!

I really really really super wish dat jiyong will confess to her 2(^-^)

Jiyong please tell her dat u like her 2 becoz she really really like u please please please (⌒‐⌒)

Daragon sweeeeeeeeeet moment please please (⌒‐⌒)
Authornim please make dis a daragon happy ending please please please please (⌒‐⌒)

I really really LOVE dis story I'm inlove in dis story (^.^) I'm very curious of wat jiyong reply to dara can't wait to read the next chapter !!!!!

DARAGON 4EVER AND EVER FIGHTING FIGHTING YA YA YA (⌒0⌒)/~~

Authornim Thank you very very much 4 the update (^з^)-☆
Please update soon (^-^)

 

@sandaragon

Yesss...I wil update...keke..oh and i've seen u comment at all the other DaraGon FF i was reading keke...u have a very strong DaraGong heart like all daraGon shippers...keke and i will make tht heart even stronger!!!
keke...ok enjoy!

 

GdragonSsantokki on 7-22-2012 02:24:16 says: Omoo~
Donghae my fishy spend a lot of money :O
Hope the make over is success.let's update more, author-nim. Shall we? ;)

@GdragonSsantokki 

Yesss..he did...Donghea loves his unnie...(well u know like the sistr and brothr love..)
keke...he wants to be and uncle..if u know wut i mean...

 

rhmJB596 on 7-21-2012 01:15:50 says: You are ripping off celebrity roommate. Think of your own story line and plot.

@rhmJB596

Don't like it..then don't read it...-_-....i made this FF to let my readers that support me,read..not my haters.
Oh and...i didn't rip off "My Celebrity Roomate".
If you didn't read the chapters aftr Chpt 1 then perhaps u would see...tht i didn't rip off 'Celebrity Roomate'

 

Ok...thts all...comment to I can reply back to you!!!!

Thanks a-bijilion!

oh and here is ur gif i promised u guys... and tht is how i WILL feel if i hav 80 subbies..so help me..neh?

:D

tumblr_lpv06jBEai1qbd9cz.gif

~Authornim =^_^=