Chappie 4

The Bet That Started It All

" Dara are you ok?" the guy asked her.

"Ehh...hehe...whoo arreeee...yoouuu...annd whhyyy doo...youuu knowwww...maahhhhh nammeee..youuuu..stalllkeerr!" Dara said pointing at the guy and giggling. Then Dara fell onto the ground and threw up.

"Eww" the guy said.

The guy helped Dara into his house and cleaned her up. He placed her on the bed and let her sleep.

The next morning...

"Yah..Dara are you awake?" the guy asked.

The newly awake Dara looked around and..

"Kyahhh!!! Where am I?" She said and looked at the guy.

"OMO?!?" Who are you?" Dara asked.

"Donghae..Lee Donghae" the guy said.

"Oh..Im...hey..how do you know my name?" Dara asked.

"Oh..its written on your suitcase." Donghae said pointing to the her suitcase.

"Oh and I suppose that this is your place." Dara said looking around.

"Uh..no..its my cousin's house." Donghae said.

"Who's you cousin?" Dara asked.

"Kwon Ji Yong" Donghae said.

 "WHAT?!?!" Dara said just as the front door unlocked.

"What are YOU doig here?!?!" Ji Yong asked..and you can see his eyes fire up.

"Uh...hehe...Donghae brought me here..heh heh Kwon monster" Dara said and clamped .

"LEE...DONG...HAE!!!" Ji Yong yelled and started to chase Donghae around the room.

"Mianhe..." Donghaa said as he dogde Ji Yon'g every move. Then they circled Dara...but then Dara stepped in the way to stop the chase just as Ji Yong slashed his arm out and pushed Dara by accident making her lose balance and making him lose balance,and both fell,Ji yong ended up top of Dara.

"Omo..." Donghae said and chuckled.

"Get off me.." Dara whimpered just then she felt something harden near her thigh where Ji Yong's thingy was suppose to be.

Ji Yong must of felt it too and suddenly stood up and went to his room. Dara was still paralyzed on the floor.

Donghae stook out his arm hand and Dara accepted it.

Dara decided to tell Donghae about the bet and Ji Yong thing..maybe Donghae could help.

"Ok..noona..wait i can call you noona right?" Donghae asked.

"Sure" Dara said.

"Ok..anyway..we need to go ahopping for clothes...cuz ajumma clothes would only disgust Ji Yong.." Donghae said.

"Ok then.." Dara said.

"Get into the car and we will go shopping for your clothes!" Donghae said and pulled put his car keys and wallet.

"Hey..im gonna pay for my clothes." Dara said.

"No it ok..save that money just incase..since Im a celebrity as well...Im rich as well...and rich means alot of money.." Donghae said and chuckled.

"Uh..um..ok then..kansanmida." Dara said and they drove to the mall.

"Fisrt stop...Claire Click Clacks" Donghae said. "Noona you can't always wear those broken down sneakers..you need what girls wear...hight heels."

"Heh..I'll try to balance." Dara said.

After 1 Hour of shopping..she ended up with these shoes:

tuk-neon-pink-bolt-bow-flats-profile.jpgNike-Dunk-High-Premium-Bubblegum-Custom-Top-Quality-Suede-Upper-High-Heels-Short

 

And then they went to some clothing storas and bought these:

Tops:

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFnRHbkNJeHhD

853905_Dark_Peacock?wid=400&hei=400&op_s

 

1288958220990625008009c5c5-2352-4a65-9c7

 

1287039633682812500901ac76-18e0-472c-8ac

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFnlhTzAxdDc4

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFi1pU3R6dW0x

Donghae spent almost over 10,000,000 won($10,000) on the clothes and shoes.