Chappie 1

The Bet That Started It All

"Omo! Uh..ajumma i think you came into the wrong house" Bom said tot he ajumma that has her back turned.

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!?!" the angry ahjumma asked turning 180 degrees.

"Omo!...heh hehe..mianhe...but Dara..why do you wear those..uh..clothes?" Bom asked carefully.

"What clothes...these?!" Dara asked.

"Deh" Bom answered.

"These clothes are fashion" Dara said

"Fashion for old ladies that is" Bom muttered.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY PARK BOM?!?!" Dara yelled.

"Nothing...heh heh..hurry up..were gonna be late!" Bom said and ran off.

Whats wrong with these clothes Dara asked her self.

(here are the clothes that Dara is wearing keke)


 

16885-l.jpg

As Dara and Bom walked to school,people around them laughed and pointed at Dara,leaving Dara with a puzzled face. What is is now? Dara thought

Dara and Bom got to school earlier then they did days before.

"Yah..ajumma this is a school not the senior home!" a girl shouted and laughed along side with her friends. Dara ignored them and walked to class. Bom had math first and Dara had history. When dara walked into the room.

"Yah..ajumma move! You're too slow..go to the senior home instead,its better for you!" a boy shouted at her and the whole class erupted in laughter.

"Shut up!" Dara shouted back.

"Ohhh..ajumma got firece..omo im soo scared." the same boy said to Dara.

"Yah..shut up or i would really...really..uh..really...syep on you foot!!" Dara yelled back.

"Omo...should I protect my foot?" the boy said back. The class erupted again.

"Ajumma..I feel so bad for you..no one to go with to the End Prom with..haha syke!" A girl named So hee said.

"Huh..End Prom...?" Dara questioned.

"Omo...haha ajumma is so slow on the news..End Prom..the prom we hav at the end of this year of high school. Duh.." Kiko said then giggling with her friends.

"So...I could bring a guy with me to the dance!" Dara insisted. The stubborn side got the better of her.

"Yah right...hmp..you can't even bring a frog with you to the dance even if you wanted to." So hee said.

"Oh yeah..I could bring a guy that 100x handsomer than..than..uh...Nichkhun!" Dara blurted out.

"Bwo..no one is cuter than Khunie shii!" Victoria said. Victoria was Nichkun's girlfriend.

"Hmp..as if..he looks like..a ..frog!" Dara said..which pissed off Victoria.

"Don't you fking say that about Khunnie! You can't even bring a nerd to the prom so don't be talking!" Victoria shot back.

"Yes..I ccan..I can bring someone better looking than a nerd and 100x better than that..Khunnie frog of your's!" Dara shot back.

"Uh! No one calles Khunnie,Khunnie besides ME!!" Victora yelled.

"Too bad to sad right?" Dara said smirking.

"Hmp..fine lets makie a bet!" Victoria said.

"Huh? What bet?" Dara asked.

"..Lets..see...oh..ok..heres the bet..if you can bring Kwon Ji Yong to the dance..then I will say Khunnie is a frog and break up with him in public at the Prom..and also we..which is everyone in the school votes you for Prom Queen. But if you fail..hehe..then you must...tell Khunnie that he is cute and let him embarrass you. Also..you have to treat us *pointing to So hee,Kiko and of course to herself* as queens for..lets see..3 months." Victoria said.

"Deh?!?" Dara asked so surprised.

"Awww...is ajumma a scaredy cat too?" So hee asked laughing.

"Ani! Ok..I agree to your bet!" Dara said. "Oh..but if I win..how do I know that you will hold on to your concequenses when you lose?"

"Everyone here is the witness." Victoria said. "Right guys?"

"Yes!" The whole class said.

"Ok then..the bet is on!" Dara said and she went through the day happily.

Then when Dara and Bom met up to go home...Bom walked to dara with fired up eyes.

OMO!!..what did I do wrong? Dara thought.

"Dara...did you...the bet?!?!?!" Bom asked.

"Hehe..deh unnie..."Dara muttered.

"Do you eveb know who the is KWON JI YONG?!?!?" Bom asked.

"Nope..but I hope I get to know him and he might take me to the prom!" Dara said.

"HE MIGHT?!?!....Dara you don't watch Kpop do you..oh wait..you don't!!!" Bom said ..volume getting louder every minute.

"What does Kwon Ji Yong have todo with-" Dara started.

"KWON JI YONG IS THE LEADER OF BIGBANG..HE IS FUKCING FAMOUS..A SUPERSTAR!!!!!!!!" Bom shouted.

"Uh..Oh.."Dara said.

"Uh oh all right missy..now you'er in deep !" Bom said.

OMO! How did this happen..I was alrright being an ajumma..but now..taking a fkin superstar to the Prom with me..is NOT..repeat NOT alright! Aisht..stupid stubborn side...Bommi please blame the stubborn side of me! Dara thought.