CHAPTER TWO

My Valentine

It's down to three days, before Valentine's day, and there's still no hope that Sungmin could make it in Valentine's day -or so she thought. But to her relief, Sungmin was still trying to keep his presence with her by sending her cards together with a pink rose. So even though she miss him, she won't miss him that badly

"Another card with pink rose, eh?" her officemate Kyuhyun peeked on the top of her cubicle. "Deh," she smiled, carefully placing the third pink rose Sungmin gave her, since he left. "Chincha?" the head of the sales team also peeked on her own room, and quickly snatch the letter on her hands. "You're like the answer to a special prayer." he read loudly, while raising it high, so that Chan Mi won't be able to reach it, even if she tried to jump. 'Damn this height,' she cursed. One thing for sure, she's petite, and everyone that would see her will accuse her two years younger than her age. Donghae put his hands on the top of her head to stop her from jumping. "And I think God knew that my world needed someone exactly like you."  Hyukjae joined, leaning his head on Donghae's shoulder. She rolled her eyes in the total annoyance the duo is giving her. "Yah, you guys stop teasing Chan mi noona," Kyuhyun scolded them. 'Sometimes. I mean, most of the time Kyuhyun-ah's acting more mature that these oppas,' Chan Mi thought. "Yah, why would we listen to you?" Hyukjae mocked. "It's because Heechul hyung really looked, happy today, so let's piss him as usual," Kyuhyun let an cheeky grin, appeared on his face. 'Or so do i think. My bad, he's worse,' Chan Mi let a deep sigh escape her lips when the three of them leave to find Heechul.

***

'I miss her, I'm so miserable without her,' Sungmin frowned. 'Well, I have to endure all of this. I have to finish my plans,' Sungmin cheered his-self. 'I need to make this thing a big surprise for her,'

"Mr. Lee, you seemed to love your girl friend so much," the jewelry maker commented. He was a Chinese guy, with fluffy cheeks. "Yes, Mr. Lau. I do. I love her so much," Sungmin informed him. "Well, good luck," the younger male gave Sungmin the jewelry that he was asking for. "Thank you," Sungmin uttered the words after receiving the box.

***

"Yah, Heechul oppa, It's a surprise that you're not in a bad mood last day and today also, after what Kyuhyun-ah, and the duo did to you," Chan Mi commented to the older male. "Why would I?" He smiled. And that action made the hair on Chan mi's back stand. "What happened to you?" she asked, pretty scared of what's happening to his stubborn officemate. "Me? Nothing," He smiled creepily. "Heechul oppa, Micheoso yo?" it's the first time, but she can't help but get worried to him. "Deh," He answered, not even getting pissed of to the lady's question. "He's not just crazy, he's also sick," Hangeng commented, as he pass by carrying a box full of rolled papers inside. "Love sick," Yoong woon also passed by holding hot coffee on both hands.

"Eh, you?! Love sick?! With whom?!" it was unbelievable, the man who's known to be conceited to his-self, suddenly turned out to be love sick, with someone?

But the guy seemed to not hear her asking, because all he did was stare at the ceiling dreamingly. "Chan Mi-ah, do you by any chance remember Lee Sung Ri-sshi?" Kibum approach her, "Deh, the mentor of Sung Ri academy, right?" she reminisce. Kibum nodded in agreement. "Bwoh?! You're love sick at Sung Ri-sshi?! Oppa, you're gay?!" that left open. the high pitched yelling of Chan Mi seemed not to affect Heechul either, "Andeh, I'm love sick to his younger sister, Lee Sung Ra-ah," he replied, but he's still looking at the ceiling dreamingly, holding his chest, as if it was bare and empty, like someone stole it. 'He's still dreaming,' Chan Mi can't believe what's happening to the narcissistic Heechul.

***

"Deh, Pumpkin, I don't know where is the real Heechul oppa now," Chan Mi was now sharing a conversation with her Pumpkin. "Strawberry, that's what we call love," replied Sungmin. "Did you do the same thing?" she asked him. "Anih, I'm not just crazy, and sick... But I also fell hard," he said sweetly. Chan Mi can feel the heat on her cheeks rising up, and she doesn't know how to stop them. She's just lucky that the guy she was talking to was on the other line of the phone. "This may sound corny, but do you have a band-aid?" he asked. "Wae?"

"Because I think, I skinned my knees, when I fell for you," he said. "Cheesy. What kind of band-aid should I give that wound?" she asked, playing at his corny lines. "Well, I don't need to ask for your band-aid anymore, when you already gave it to me already, when you gave me your love, so all I have to do know, is to treasure that band-aid for it's only found once in a life time. I'm glad I fell for you," he said.