CHAPTER NINE

My Valentine

the rain was now, calm... in short it was going to end anytime soon.

"Joong woon oppa, it's okay if you drop me here," she told the man. "Are you sure?" it was Yeon Tae, worriedly asking her. "Deh," she smiled. "Thank you again," she told the two. "Hwaiting," Yeon Tae and Joong woon cheered.

***

When she reached the park, a certain figure stood there in the middle, he was holding a bunch of roses, he was also soaking wet because of the heavy rain that poured out a while ago. She went near him.

'It is weird, the rain suddenly stoped pouring on me?' Sungmin though. Since, no single drop of rain is now pouring on him. "Pabo, how long have you been waiting here?" a familiar voice asked him from behind. He immediately turned around and hug her tight. "I thought you wouldn't come," he cried. "Pumpkin, don't cry," Chan Mi smiled at him, wiping his tears. "My boyfriend is such a crybaby," she teased. "You're the only one who can make me cry like this," he smiled. "You should at lease take cover from the trees," she nagged. "And what's up with those roses?" she pointed the roses. Somehow it caught her attention because among those white roses, one was colored pink.

"Oh, this," Sungmin chuckled. "Yah, what's so funny?" she pouted. "These are for my beautiful, Strawberry," he showed the roses to her. She smiled. "You're so cheesy," She chuckled. "Pick a rose," Sungmin told her. "The one you think that will last long," he told Chan Mi. She perfectly knew what the cheesy-guy was refering to, and also what he hides in those roses. So, she wanted to play some joke. She pulled out a white rose, a simple white rose. But to her surprise it was the one which holds the ring. She looked straight to his eyes in a questioning look. "It surprised you, right?" he was chuckling. She didn't know why? But her tears suddeny fell. She perfectly knew that her Pumpkin was going to propose to her, but, why are these tears falling? Is it the totall joy? 'This is weird. Why am I even crying?'

"Please marry me," Sungmin kneeled down in front of her. Handling the rose which holds the ring. "Yes," it so soft that the light rain is even louder that her word. But, still Sungmin was able to hear her heart's desire. He placed the ring in her finger and hugged her tight.

Chan Mi droped the umbrella because of the hug, and so did Sungmin who droped the boquet of roses in his hands.Chan Mi closed her eyes, as Sungmin neared his lips on her, it was a soft peek on the lips. "Ippuda," she heard Sungmin, with a awe tone from his voice. "Strawberry open your eyes," he whispered softly. She gently open her eyes. Bright lights appered infront of her, it was beautiful, all the trees are glowing in different colors because of lanterns hanging on it, which she haven't notice, not, until now. "You did this?" she asked him. "Anii," he confesed, and sure he isn't the one who prepared thoses. Because if he did, why is he also admiring the scene, like a little kid?