CHAPTER SEVEN

My Valentine

Sungmin was waiting at the park for almost seven hours, and to top it all, it's raining for about three hours now. But, nothing can stop him, he will wait there forever, even if he dies waiting there.

'Will she come?' he questioned his mind. Since, it was a very long wait. 'Of course she will come,' he was covincing his-self. He felt like crying, but he know that she will come. She will come and she will accept his proposal. 'Should I have not give the early warning?' getting douts on the method he did, but he did that because, 'Chan Mi-ah hates heart raising surprises, or the ones when she needed to think deep before answering,' Sungmin give his reasons. 'And one thing for sure, If I didn't give her the motives and told Chan Mi about this in surprise she might answer a "NO" or something like; "PLEASE LET ME THINK ABOUT THIS," and because of that, I gave her a time to think of it. But, please God let it be a "YES",' he pleaded God from above. She was, after all, his everything.

***

"Hyung pali," Kyuhyun once again told Yoong woon. "I can't, there's a car accident over there, we're caught on a traffic jam," Yoong woon sadly, told the guys. "Aissh," Donghae and Hyukjae chorused. "Yah, the both of you! Don't 'AISSH' me! try getting in my position and you'll know how it feels to be in such tention!" he angrily told the two.

"Yah, you guys stop arguing," Jungsu scolded them. "Hyung is F*** right," Hangeng also told the guys, followed by silence. The guys didn't know what to do, to laugh or to get mad, Since, Hangeng has a really bad Korean vocabulary courtesy of Heechul.

"Noona, what would you tell him?" Kyuhyun whispered to Chan Mi, "I don't know Kyuhyun," she replied. "What do you mean I don't know?!" he's still whispering. "It's a situation that I don't let my mind interfere with my heart, so, I don't know," she confesed. "So, it's a come what may, thing?" Kyuhyun concluded. "Kyuhyun-ah, if you were in my situation what would you do?" she asked Kyuhyun. "Just like you noona; I will listen to my heart," he answered. "But, you do know that; when a man want's to marry a girl, that means that they already thought of it many times, and thus, they're really serious about it," Kyuhyun told her. Kyuhyun's word was answered by a smile from his noona. It was indeed a radiant one.

"Yoong woon oppa, stop the car," she told Yoong woon. "You don't need to tell me to stop it, because even if you don't tell me to do so, I still have no choice but to stop because we're stuck on a traffic," Yoong woon told her. "Donghae oppa, how big is your umbrella?" she asked Donghae totally ignoring Yoong woon. "As big a Hyukjae. Since, I also thought that he won't bring his umbrella," Donghae answered followed by a "Really?" courtesy of Hyukjae with a hug. "Okay," she felt disgusted to the two, even if they're only friends, they really look like  lovers. They're like '.'

"Lend me yours Donghae oppa," she pleaded Donghae. "Sure, here take this," Hyyukjae was the one to give her Donghae's umbrella. She was reluctant at first because the umbrella is surely gay... I mean 'Colorful', but there was no other choice. "Thank you oppa, " she told the two. She hooped outside the van, but she did turn around because Jungsu was calling her. "Chan Mi-ah, be safe, we'll follow you there, Araso?" she told her, but before she turn around once more Jungsu spoke. "The next time I see you, I want a ring on your finger, Araso?" All of them smiled at the oldermale's words. "Go," Jungsu and the others chorused. "Go noona!" Kyuhyun also shouted.