CHAPTER EIGHT

My Valentine

She was now running leaving the others behind. The rain is still pouring like crazy and getting even more crazier as time pass by. There's a time when she needed to cross a clear road, but when she step her foot on the road, a light came, it was a car, and it was going to hit her! She closed her eyes for the impact. '3...2...1...' But there's nothing,not even pain. She opened her eyes to see the car an inch away from her, that means it stoped before it crash to her, thank God.

"Miss, are you alright?" it was the driver asking her. She looked at him with a pale face, but, she did answer a "Yes" to him. "Chan Mi-ah, is that you?" the man asked getting a good guess. Chan Mi cleared her look at him upon hearing her own name. After moments of struggling with the rain, Chan Mi finally recognized the man. "Oppa," she called. "Kenchana? Aren't you supposed to with Sungmin-ah right now?" the man asked. "I was, but I over sleep at my desk, and now, he's waiting for me at the park. Oppa, please help me," she pleaded the man. "Of course anything for my dongsaeng-ah," the man smiled at her, as he lead her to his car.

She was at the back seat. Since, someone was already sitting at the driver's side, and it was a woman. "Oppa who is she, your woman?" she teased. "Deh, she's my lovely Lee Yeon Tae," he blushed furiously, the woman giggled beside him. She smiled at them. "It was nice meeting you, Lee Yeon Tae unni. My name is Shin Chan Mi," she smiled radiantly at the woman. "Nice to meet you too," she also smiled at her.

"Where are you going by the way?" Yeon Tae asked her. Getting curious. Since, it was raining really hard. "I'm going to meet my Boyfriend," Chan Mi answered. "Oh, is that so?" she said. "Yeobo, you need to hurry," she told the man.