CHAPTER TEN

My Valentine

Sounds of hand claps were heard. Chan Mi and Sungmin, tried to find the source of the hand clap by looking around.

"I'm happy for the two of you," a big voice said, as a big figure of a human together with a petite figure is walking towards them, and a umbrella on top of them. "Oppa, what are you doing here?" Chan Mi asked her brother. Surprised at the fact that his brother is there, and he's not alone. "Why is Nari unnie, here too?"

"Well, I wanted to see my best friend's proposal to my little-cute-baby-sister," Donghee giggled. "Me too," Nari smiled. "So, you made the lights?" Sungmin asked his best friend. "Yes, but it was my beautiful wife's idea," Donghee kissed her wife's cheeks. But before the two could react to the sweet scene from the couple, some rushing foot steps where heard.

"Ahh, chincha, I thought we wouldn't--" Jungsu would like to continue his relieve speech, but something on the floor caught his attention. "Yah, Jungsu ahjeosshi, why are you so fast?" Kangin tried to catch his breath. Holding the umbrella above Jungsu and his head. "Yah, you two should take cover in the umbrella," Donghae and Hyukjae appeared with a colorful umbrella, pointing Sungmin and Chan Mi, who's bewildered of what's happening. 'Oh, Donghae and Hyukjae's umbrella is similar,' Chan Mi thought.  "Noona and hyung are going to be sick, if you continued to drench yourselves in the rain," Kyuhyun picked up the umbrella, the one which Chan Mi dropped a while ago, and give it to Sungmin, so that he can hold the umbrella for Chan Mi. Sungmin did appreciate the little action from Kyuhyun, because that means, that Kyuhyun is already giving his noona to Sungmin. "Kamsahamnida," Sungmin smiled, as he hold the umbrella for him and his love to take cover.

"Yah, ahjeosshi, why do you keep on staring at the floor?" Kangin noticed the old man. "Why is there so many rings in here?" oddly, that's what the older male replied. "What? But I have my engagement ring here," Chan Mi raised her hand to let everyone see the ring on her finger. "How would I say this? But... There really are many rings on the floor, and.... they're all attached on the roses," Jungsu picked one and showed it to Chan Mi. Some of them also picked a rose to see. "What's this?" Chan Mi asked Sungmin. "Uhm... In case you picked a different one," Sungmin explained, while a scratching the back of his head. "Wow, rich kid," Hangeng said, holding his own umbrella. "Well, that was a good plan. Isn't it?" Sungmin smiled. "She would play a prank on me that's why I get ready for it. I don't want my proposal to be a disaster," Sungmin honestly told them, his arms on Chan Mi's waist. "Well, for your information mister, your proposal did get into a disaster, because of the apocalyptic whether a while ago," Chan Mi pinch her Pumpkin's cheeks. "But, the most important part there is, is that; no matter how apocalyptic the weather is nothing can stop our love," his words are followed by a chorus of teasing from the boys, but Sungmin and Chan Mi didn't mind, it was their day after all.

"Thank you for being my Valentine, today, tomorrow and for eternity," Sungmin whispered on her ears. "Happy Valentines day, my love,"

*****

Author's note:

Thank you everyone! Even though this is a lame ending^^ I really appreciate your support on this fic., and for that I'm really grateful^^ (Everyone's invited^^)

"Love is selfless, not selfish. It always protects, always hopes, it always perseveres. Love never fails. Love is everlasting. It's eternal, it goes on and on, it goes beyond time. Love is the only thing that last when you die." -Jaeson Ma (Love)

¢antabille2417@MyValentine