CHAPTER SIX

My Valentine

Heavy rain poured to Seoul, and the dark clouds covered the setting Sun.

"Woah, it suddenly rained,' Donghae commented. "Yah, Donghae-ah, did you bring an umbrella?" Hyukjae asked Donghae, which is answered by a nod. "Aissh, I even brought a bigger umbrella so that we can share, but..." Hyukjae was obviously disappointedby what the latter did.

"Chan Mi-ah, where is yours and Sungmin-ah's special place?" Jungsu asked curiously gaining the attention of Chan Mi, who was watching the duo. "Wae?" Chan Mi asked back. "Don't answer us with 'wae', just answer us where the F-- it is!" Yoong woon cut his words to prevent from swearing, and that act gained the duo's attention. "Yah, Yoong woon-ah don't shout at her!" Jungsu scolded Yoong woon. "Araso yo, Jungsu ahjeosshi," he weakly said, but the scolding scene didn't just end there, because, Jungsu has lots to say to Yoongwoon. If it was only possible to cover his ears right now Yoong woon would do that, but the fact that he's driving is the thing holding him back, most specially when it's raining like crazy outside. 'Ahjeosshi... Stop scolding me... Find yourself a son!' if only Yoong woon could say thay to Jungsu, but, since Jungsu was older he didn't even dare to tell him that.

"Hey enough of it," Hangeng cease the two with his broken Korean, since he's the Chinese representative in their company. "Chan Mi-ah just answer the question. Since, Yoong woon Hyung is having a bad temper," Donghae whispered to her, followed by a.  "I totally agree with you," from Hyukjae. It was indeed a weird happening. Since, these two are always the ones who mostly cheered for a fight. Chan Mi nooded being weirded out from the two. "So, where it is noona?" Kyuhyun was the one to ask her the place. "It's at the park... Of course you know the place, you've been there before," Chan Mi made Kyuhyun think for a while, "Oh, is that, that park?" Kyuhyun said half thinking, which made all of them look at him. "What?" he asked totally feeling all the guys stares at him. "How come we've been there with Chan Mi-ah?" Donghae was the one to ask Kyuhyun the question. "Oh, that would be because Chan Mi noona asked me to fetch her there before," Kyuhyun answered innocently. "Fetch you...?" Donghae and Hyukjae looked at Chan Mi with mouth opening in shock. "Don't be that malicious oppa! Kyuhyun-ah is my distant cousin, remember?" she cleared their minds. 'Pabo, that's why Kyuhyun-ah's mom-- which is my aunt, always ask me,Donghee hyung, and my Pumpkin to visit them at their place,' Chan Mi thought. 'And that's why Kyuhyun-ah choose to work at the company.'

"Okay," the guys chorused, totally understanding; why the two have been that close. "Hangeng-ah, you've been quiet for quite a while, what are you doing there?" Jungsu asked Hangeng. "Hangeng hyung you have my cellphone there, right?" Kyuhun confirmed. "Deh," Hangeng simply answered. Since, he grabed the cellphone from Kyuhyuns hand, from the moment, God knows when.

"Here, Kyuhyun-ah play the audio record now," Hangeng handed Kyuhyun his cellphone. "How did you do it hyung?" Kyuhyun was in disbelief to see his cellphone working, because it's supposed to be dead right now, but he was glad about it though. "That's simple, I exchange my batteries in yours. Since, our cellphone is the same model," Hangeng chuckled. "Noona, finally you can hear the record!" Kyuhyun cheered. "Hey, enought of that, just play the audio record right now," Yoong woon told the guys. "Araso yo hyung," the younger ones chorused.

"The next song was requested by Mr. Lee Sungmin, also addressed as Pumpkin," Eunhyuk's voice was heared at the audio record once again. "Eunhyukie, how did you know that he's addressed as Pumpkin?" Leeteuk interrogated. "Simple. Hyung, I've read it here," he told the older male. "Wooh," it was an shocked tone coming from Leeteuk. "That man must have been really brave, I hope he'll succeed in his plans," Leeteuk blessed who ever the person who send the song request. "I know hyung, so Ms. Shin Chan Mi or should I say, Strawberry, listen very well to this song," Eunhyuk said. "And thus the song is also sang by Super Junior, the rap parts are courtesy of me and Fishy," you can almost imagine Eunhyuk's grin behind the radio. "And it has 3 versions," Leeteuk told the audience. "And according to Hae's fan; Hae's rap parts here is their favorite," Eunhyuk concluded. "You mean your favorite," it was Shin Dong's voice. He was the guest dj for the day. "You got me there hyung," Eunhyuk said shyly.

"Okay, okay, Let's just play the song. Araso?" Leeteuk told his co-djs, it was followed by a chorus of, 'deh' from the two. "And to Ms. Shin Chan Mi, enjoy listening," It was Leeteuk final words before the he played the song.

Love, oh baby my girl, the song started once again.

The song was 'Marry you' by Super Junior. Of course, it would be clear what the song was trying to say, the tittle also speak for it self. After the song ended Leeteuk and Eunhyuk's voice was heared again in the radio, also Shindong's. "Sungmin-sshi is a brave person, right?" Shindong was the one to complimen the sender. But the coment was followed by a 'ssh,' from Eunhyuk, since Leeteuk was now about to play Sungmin's message to Chan Mi. "Here's Sungmin-sshi's message to Chan Mi-sshi," Leeteuk announce.

"Strawberry, please meet me at our special place, I'll wait for you. I don't care if it will took me forever, I'll wait for you no matter what." Leeteuk played Sungmin's message. "So, miss Shin Chan Mi, go to your special place, araso? May God bless  the two of you," Leeteuk happily said. "So, that's it for this V-day! Bye!" the three of them yelled together. Tha audio also stoped.

"Omo," was all Chan Mi could reply, to the audio record. "Omo...?" Yoong woon was in disbelief. "That's all you can say after what you hear from the record?" he was indeed disappointed. "Omo, he should be soaking wet right now," Kyuhyun reached Chan Mi's mind. "What?!" the guys chorused. "Knowing Sungmin-sshi, he should be waiting still, even the rain can't stop him," Jungsu bite his tumb, he always do that when he's troubled.

"Yoong woon hyung, pali pali!" Kyuhyun shouted to Yoong woon. "I already know, you don't need to remind me!" Yoong woon shouted back. "And don't shout at me, I'm your hyung!" he remind him.