CHAPTER FOUR

My Valentine

"Happy Valentine's Day," Heechul happily said, as he pass by holding a bunch of blue roses. 'Weird... Where the hell did he get those blue roses?' Chan Mi thought. But before she could formulate a proper conversation with the older male someone intrude to the scene. "Chan Mi noona, happy Valentine's day," Kyuhyun greeted. "Heechul Hyung, happy Valentine's, and where are you going hyung?" He followed up an obvious question. "Aren't we going to write an article about; How good it is to be a single in V-day?" he innocently asked. Heechul turned to look at the maknae and he smiled. "Well, as you know kid, I do have a date this V-day. So, write that article of yours alone." he stopped to look on his wrist watch. "If you don't mind, I have a date to catch, Adios," and with that said he leaved the poor Kyuhyun, whom Chan Mi thought was about to cry.

***

"Kenchana?" Chan Mi considered the fact that; she should at least cheer her poor dongsaeng since he was a good kid. And to add the fact that Kyuhyun's frequently sighs wasn't helping her to concentrate on listening to the radio. "Yah, here," she shove a picture together with a calling card on his dongsaeng's nose. "As you may read, her name's Shin Se Kyung. And she's also dateless this Valentine's day. Plus, she's rooting for you to join her," she introduced, her friend to Kyuhyun, who's now looking at the card. But before the latter's hand reach the said card and picture, Joong Woon approached them, telling the latter that the president wanted to see Kyuhyun. Nevertheless Chan Mi was left alone on the table, leaning her head as the soft melody played on the radio rest her to sleep.

***

"Noona, wake up," a deep voice told her, as it shook her. "Yah, stop shaking me," she told him, and continued to her sleep. "Noona, it's time to go home," the voice told her. "Yah, stop sleeping, or else we'll left you here at the office," it was a big voice, but one thing for sure it doesn't come from her oppa. "Kyuhyun-sshi, I'll be going first, I'll wait for you at the parking," the big voice told the deep voice. "Okay, Yoong woon hyung, I'll just wake Chan Mi noona," the deep voice said. Yoong woon nooded his head, then he headed to the door and leave Kyuhyun and Chan Mi.

"Noona, wake up," He gently told her. He repeat the same sentence for about ten times, but still, Chan Mi is not waking up. "Noona, wake up, I'm loosing my temper here!" Kyuhyun shouted in range. And that's when Chan Mi woke up. Seeing the lady whom he thought was dead rise up, a smile broke on his lips. "Noona you're awake! That's great!" he said happily, he almost felt like jumping. "Wae? Is Donghee oppa calling me?" she asked, rubbing her eyes. "Andeh, It's already time to go home," Chan Mi's eyes widen at what Kyuhyun just told her. 'Time to go home? Did I missheard? Go... Home?' Chan Mi tried to process the words in her head. "Noona, Kenchana yo?" Kyuhyun worriedly asked her.

"Did I sleep?" she asked pointing her finger on her, as if she have done a great crime. "Deh," Kyuhyun calmly answered, while nooding his head. Chan Mi felt that all the blood on her face drained. She skiped the last poem, what will she told her Pumpkin now? She know that Sungmin was trying his very best to do write those cheesy love qoutes for her. 'Oh, well, It was just some poem and he can repeat it when he come back here,' she thought, letting the 'small' matters escape.

***

Chan Mi, together with Kyuhyun arrived at the parking lot, where some of her officemates are waiting. "Jungsoo ajeosshi... Hangeng oppa, Yoong woon oppa, Hyukie oppa, Hea oppa... Why are you still here?" she asked. "Aissh, this girl, we have no time to explain to you! You're the one who's at fault! You're late!" Yoong woon scolded her, while the duo namely Donghae and Hyuk Jae dragged her inside the van.

"Where are you taking me?! And what do you mean by late?!" she asked getting alittle bit of panick on her spine, since the scene was like kidnapping. "Chan Mi noona," it was her ever-so-nice dongsaeng Kyuhyun who's starting a calm conversation with her. "Do you, by any chance, haven't heard Sungmin hyung's last words on the radio?" he asked. "Nope," she answerd flatly, but to her surprise her answer earned a loud groan from all the guys. "What's with you guys and the radio message?" she asked, sarcastically, obviously not getting them. "See, I told you, If we go home without minding their bussiness, this whole will turn to waste," Yoong woon told them behind the wheels. "Hyung don't curse, A kid might be reading this fic right now," Donghae told Yoong woon. "Oh, yeah sorry," he sheepishly smiled.

"By the way, back to the main topic," Jungsoo was the one who lead them back to the topic. "Deh, back to the main topic. You Chan Mi noona should heard it." Kyuhyun told her. "Heard what?" she asked with a crease on her forehead. "But because I'm a genius, I, the great Cho Kyuhyun, have recorded the great request, from the my ever favorite hyung, who loves pink. Nevertheless here is my phone, where I have recorded the audio request," Kyuhyun was like a crazy person while saying thoses things, it's as if he's immitating someone, but he has lack of something to immitate that person. "Okay," Chan Mi reluctanly accepted the phone, while Kyuhyun was still admiring his great deeds, looking at the car's ceiling as if a mirror was plastred there. "Hahaha," an evil laugh echoed though the phone. "No one can beat me, I'm the great Cho Kyuhyun, hahahaha," Kyuhyun quickly snatch the phone away from Chan Mi's hands, as quick as the heat from his cheeks rise up from complete embarassment. The audio recording earned a loud laugh from the crowd, as he search for the real audio recording they wanted to hear.

"Here," He handed her the phone. As the audio played everyone keep silent, as if an angel has walked to stop their laughter.