CHAPTER THREE

My Valentine

One day before Valentine.

"Nice meeting you, Shin Chan Mi-sshi," said the tall handsome guy, that she have meet in the church. He's a son of a pastor there. "Nice meeting you too, Choi Siwon-sshi," she smiled at him, as they shake hands. Chan Mi can bet that this guy will be seeing his girlfriend after going to church, 'cause if not why would he bring that over size teddy bear?' "Sungmin-ah has told me many things about," he remarked. "Eh? Sungmin-ah? You mean, my boy friend? Sungmin oppa?" she was making sure of it, even though, her boyfriend was the only guy, whom she know poses the name Sungmin. "Deh," he smiled. "Oh, by the way, he told me to give this to you, since you're not in the office, there's no point of sending this there," he put a smile showing his dimples, as he give the teddy bear to Chan Mi together with a pink rose, but something's missing. "So, where's the card?" she asked, giving a tight grip to the over sized teddy bear, since it might fall. "Well, he didn't give me any card, he just told met that, you need to listen to the radio tomorrow. He told me it should be 'Kiss the Radio' the one hosted by Leeteuk and Eunhyuk of Super Junior,"

***

It was already 12:00 am, but she can't go to sleep. She hugged the teddy bear tighter, it was warm, and cozy feeling enveloped her, She felt like she was hugging her Pumpkin, so maybe that's his point. "If you miss me, hug me," Sungmin's voice echoed to the room. 'Weird' she thought, it's really creepy to hear your boy friend's voice in the middle of the night, when he isn't there, right?

She hugged the bear again. Feeling scared that a ghost might appear in front of her, she closed her eyes. "Omo, oppa if it's you, this isn't funny," she whispered, hoping that it's her brother Donghee playing a prank on her. One thing for sure, Chan Mi is scared of ghost, ever since she was little, and her brother Donghee like to scare her, even thought he's already married he still do that when he likes too. "Oppa, stop it," she hugged the bear tighter. "If you miss me, hug me," the voice came again. She felt that something's not right, so she hugged it tight once more. And the voice came again! 'It was an audio record,' sometimes she just wonder; why is she so gullible.

"Ah, better be sleeping now, or else I'll be late for work,"