CHAPTER ONE

My Valentine

It's the fifth day before the special day of lovers all over the world, It's commonly known as Valentine's day.

Sungmin was busy walking in a particular street in Seoul while holding a bouquet of white roses on one hand, and a box of chocolate on the other. After a 50 meter walk. He stopped in front of a building, he took one final smell on the roses, then he headed inside the building in front of him.

"Hi, Sungmin-sshi," the man with white uniform greeted, he was actually the building's guard. The man was carrying a heavy box, containing some files. "Hi, Jungsu ahjeosshi," He greeted back, as he put down the box of chocolate and the bouquet of roses on the receptionist's desk which was empty at that time, and immediately give a helping hand to the old guard.

After the two of them put down the heavy box carefully, the older male stared at him with a smile, showing his remarkably cute dimples on his petite, adorable face "She's still not here," he said. "I'm here to deliver something, please don't tell her," the younger male pleaded. "It's a surprise," Sungmin added. Jungsu nodded, he perfectly understood what the younger male was saying. "Don't worry. But I bet she'll be late... Again," Jungsu almost laugh while saying the word 'again', because the lady that they were talking about has the habit of being late. "Oh, that," he said, as if he remembered something important. "I'll be putting this on Chan Mi-ah's table," Sungmin smiled while picking the bouquet of roses and the box of chocolate on the desk, he turned around and started walking towards the elevator.

Sungmin carefully placed the bouquet of roses and the box of chocolate on the said table, he finally slipped a letter below the box of chocolate after scribling some reminders on it, and proceed to his next task.

***

Sungmin did leave the building but, before he leave he told Jungsu something that the older male would die laughing at. "Yah, Jungsu ahjeosshi, expect your boss to have a late lunch," he told him before leaving.

The older male perfectly knew what the latter was up too, and he won't dare others to know what the latter did for his beloved.

***

Sungmin took another 50 meter walk and started driving the car that was waiting for him. Sungmin perfectly knew where he wanted to go, and who he wanted to see that day.

He stopped in front of a wooden gate, he fished his phone inside his pocket to give his beloved a waking call. It takes a long time before someone actually picked his call.

"Yeobosaeyo," A lazy voice answered, and by the tone of it, she has just woken up."Strawberry, it's me, good morning," Sungmin cheerfully greeted the lazy voice. "Good morning Pumpkin, have you had a good night sleep? Please answer that later, let me sleep for five more minute," she lazily told him, then she hanged up.

She lazy placed her phone on the table where it was before her Pumpkin called, she wanted to go back to sleep so badly even if she have been sleeping for 9 hours now, but all her efforts to drift her-self to dreamland once again turned to waste when her phone rang causing her to groan loudly. She once again lazily picked it up, and answer the caller, who's non other that, her adorable boy friend once again. "But Strawberry if you sleep again, you'll be late for work, aren't you going to report to Donghee Hyung today?" that sentence from Sungmin did wake all her nerves as she hurriedly bid goodbye to her beloved, and scrambled down on her bed.

It was a record to 10 minutes, and she was now hurriedly dragging her bag, running towards the direction of the gate. Although they have a car, and her older brother was going to the same place as her, she would always be late, and it's all because; her brother would leave her still sleeping inside her room.

When she opened the gate, she almost bumped into the car parked in front of their gate, It's sure rude to park it there. She leaned close to the window of the car and tapped it three times, the window opened for her, but instead of shouting on the car owner's face, she smiled cheerfully seeing his beloved Pumpkin on the other side of the window. "Care to join me for a ride?" He smiled warmly at her. She smiled back, nodding her head in agreement. She settled her self on the passenger's seat and once again smiled at the car owner. "Please fasten you seatbelt, for we are now going to your office," Sungmin joked around, while fastening her seatbelt him-self. They both laughed as Sungmin, drove the car to the said destination, "Pumpkin, it's still early. Why are you here, early in the morning?" she eyed him suspiciously. "I just thought that I need to see you, before I miss you, so badly," he told her.

"What do you mean by that?" she asked, not getting the slightest clue to his words. "Are you going somewhere?" she added. "Deh, I'll be going to New York later to get something, so you better behave yourself. Araso?" he told her. "So you'll be in New York later," she stated flatly. "Will you be here, this Valentine's day?"

"I'm not sure yet," His words form a frown on the lady's adorable face. He then stopped the car because they already reached their destination, He looked straight into her eyes. "Even if I'm there, my heart is with you always, I'll be missing you badly," Sungmin cupped her face with his hands, and gently place kiss her on her forehead. "Go, before Donghee hyung scolded you for being late," she did not object further more, and did what her Pumpkin told her.

Before she entered the building she took one final glance at Sungmin, and waved her hand sadly, and so did he. Sungmin leave after that.

"Good morning, ma'am," Jungsu greeted her. "Oh, Good morning, Ahjeosshi," she also greeted the older male. "That man really love you, to the point that he will do almost everything, including turning back time for you," Jungsu said looking at the clock. It was obviously a weird statement from the older male, but she doesn't have time for that, especially when it's about time to give her report to her boss.

"Good morning, Chan Mi noona," Her officemate Kyuhyun greeted, followed by another "Good morning," From Heechul, also her officemate. Seeing Heechul without anything on his hands, she suddenly thought of an idea. "I'm really sorry Heechul-sshi, but please do me a favor, please put that on my desk," she shove her things on Heechul's hand, except of course for the files that she's gonna give to her boss. "Kamsahamnida," she told him, then run towards the president's office, before Heechul could even react to her favor. The older man glared at Kyuhyun, but the latter answered him a gesture of I-don't-know, being careful not to spill the hot coffee in his hands. Heechul with no other choice, just rolled his eyes, getting a little pissed off.

'Ah, I hope Oppa won't scold me,being his sister doesn't help either, I hope he can let me pass this time,' Chan Mi silently wished, as she knocked on the president's room, a big voice followed, allowing her to enter the room. But she know better, she was ready for it, she closed her eyes waiting for her oppa to scold her. "Great, you're not late," that statement from her Oppa shocked her, because she's pretty sure that she was about 10 minutes late So, how come she wasn't late? She took a glance on her watch, and yes, she wasn't wrong, she was 10 minutes late, but when she glanced at her brother's wall clock, it says that she was just exact the time. 'Omo, Oppa's clock is 10 minutes late,' she said at the back of her mind, tracing her brother's arms and she did notice that her brother wasn't wearing his wristwatch either.

She handed her report to their boss, but instead of being completely relief, she felt confuse, because, who in the world would have the courage to change the president's time just like that? She didn't know, but who ever it was, she was sure thankful of what  that person did. She smiled and hurriedly walk at the direction of her cubicle. Her brows found another way to meet again, after she saw her officemates fussing about something on her desk. "Yah, let me in," she told the guys, who were crowding her way. "Hey, Chan Mi-ah's here, look, someone, put something on your desk," Joong woon draggeed her inside her own cubicle, bumping to the small crowd. "Yah, watch it," she heard Heechul complain., she turned her head towards the direction of Heechul, only to find him leaving, because he's really pissed off. Before she could even say her apologies to Heechul, Joong woon once again grab her attention by saying the word 'look' excitedly.

She looked at where the older male was pointing and saw a bouquet of white roses and a box of chocolate in her table. She took the box of chocolate, followed by another 'look' from Ryeowook, who was standing beside Joong woon. Although she have the urge to ask Ryeowook; how in the world did he get there. Her senses told her to better look in the direction of where the older male was poiting at, in which turned out to be a letter for her. She looked at Ryeowook and Joong woon, they're the only ones who stayed there at the moment. She was actually asking for their kind consideration to leave her in her cubicle in order to read the letter in private, both Joong Woon and Ryeowook, acknowledge her request, and leave her alone.

She opened the letter, and smiled at it's contents.

The nicest feeling I've ever know is being in love with you, was what the letter said. I know these flowers can't completely, tell you how much I love you, but please, do take care of them until I come back. I will love you until the end of time. Saranghae my Strawberry. And like any other letter, a signature of the sender was there, only it was addressed as; your Pumpkin, in which she found sweet.

But before she could fold the paper  again, she caught a P.S. on it.

P.S.

Strawberry, I won't be there always to do what I did to Dong-Dong hyung, and I won't tolerate that... So from now, on you need to wake up early, Araso?

Saranghae^^

she suddenly remembered what Jungsu told her. "That man really love you, to the point he will do almost everything, including turning back time for you," is what he told her this morning. And a smile found it's way to her beautiful lips.