Fashion Trend -2-

Trend of Fashion : Love Style ! - Love is CRAZY -

______________________NEXT DAY__________________________


[Place --> At Velewr Building]

 


Sora : *suddenly get into your office* Hey , ______~ Thinking about new design or dreaming about Minhyun ??
 

You : *looked up from the documents on your desk* Ahh Sora-yah ... Hmm I think the first one *smirks* So , wassup ?
 

Sora : Well ... I'm here to give you the designs you wanted~ *give you a file*
 

You : *take the file and go through the contents* Hmm ..... your designs are getting better ..... Good job , Sora . You've improved a lot since your first day here ! *put the files aside your desk*
 

Sora : Yes , boss ! *giggles as she sits on the chair in front of your desk* Ya , ______-yah ! Let's have lunch together , nae ??? You can ask Minhyun to join too !
 

You : Aishh andwae~ I have a 'date' with client at 4 PM ...
 

Sora : Aeigoo ....... Who's your client ?? I must know him ... Most of your clients are famous celebrities , right ?
 

You : Hmm ....... To be exact , I don't know .. I was told that he's a member of SHINee but I don't know which one . He has problem with his suits for his comeback in a few months and SM's designers are all off--
 

Sora : OH MY GAD !! SHINee !?? Who is him !?? Onew-ah ?? Jonghyun-ah ?? Minho-ah ..?? Taemin-ah ..?? Ah matta !! Must be Key ! He always has problems with his clothes since he is SHINee's fashion icon ! Oh my god Key's coming ~!!
 

You : Aishh ..... He's a client ! Don't act like this if you meet him ! You might have scared him ...
 

Sora : Aeigoo ..... I'm his fanatic , you know~ ! Well~ you'll be like me when Minhyun is around~
 

You : *blushed and try to hide your smile* Aishh shut up !
 

Sora : Lalala~ You're blushing and smiling ! Keke~

Suddenly your personal assistant [P/A] knock the door of your office #

You : Come in !
 

P/A : *get in as she bows* Sorry , Ms Park . Mr Kim is here ...
 

You : Ehh ?? *look at your phone's clock* Omo time really fly away fast ... *look at Sora with a serious face* Sora , I have to meet my client now so please behave yourself !
 

Sora : Nae~ nae~ nae~
 

You : Thank you ! *put on your cardigan before you get out from the office*

 

 

[A/N : You look like this .....]

 



You : *saw a guy standing next to your P/A's desk , playing with the flowers in a vase* You must be Mr Kim , right ? *put out your hand to shake with him*
 

Key : *look at you and starts to examine you up and down for a minute*
 

You : Err ....... *feels uncomfortable but force a smile*
 

Key : *finally shake hands with you* You're Ms Park ________ ??
 

You : Oh dae , I am ... So , Mr Kim--
 

Key : Just call me Key .. Everybody in this world call me that name *smirks* And no need to address me as "Mr"
 

You : Hmm yea ... Key ... I've many designs to show you . Follow me ! *starts to walk away to the elevator as you press the button "Down" before you realize Key's just stand still , so you look back* Err .... Key ..??
 

Key : You said "Follow me" .... Are you ordering me ?? *lift an eyebrow*
 

You : Err ..... Pardon .....??
 

Key : Never mind . *walk passed you and get into the elevator as the door was opened . He noticed your puzzled face when you also get into the elevator* ............ Dumb .....
 

You : *shocked and turn to face him* What did you say just now ??
 

Key : Awhh did I say something just now ?? *look at you with an innocent smile*
 

You : *feel unsatisfied* [In Heart : Be patient , Park _____ .... He's a client !] *force a smile* I think I was misheard ! Mianhamnida ...


# You press the button "18th Floor" before you back-facing Key with your arms crossed . You could feel him smirks behind you ........ #

 

 


Seems like the business between us won't be as easy as before ...