Fashion Trend -9-

Trend of Fashion : Love Style ! - Love is CRAZY -

CONTINUE FROM THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER

 

 

 

 

YOUR POV

 

"m-Minhyun-oppa ...?? w-What are you doing h-here ...??" , I stuttered when Minhyun just look at me with a disbelieve stare while Key just with his poker face . Aeigooo Key-yah ..... HELP ME !!!!!! (>.<) "I think I should be the one asking that question , _______-ssi ... geuleohjyo ??" , Minhyun said . ..........ssi ...?? Minhyun-oppa , that's cold ... You never add 'ssi' after my name except for our first meet ...!! I hold my tears when Key interrupt .

 

 

"Minhyun-goon . I think I should tell you now ... We are actually lovers ...." , my eyes widen when Key wrap his arm around my waist . I could see Minhyun's face changes , from a suspicious stare to a plain face . "Ahh .... I should have know about this ... ______-ssi , you should tell me earlier . Don't let me enjoy myself thinking about us . Mianhae for ruin your date . I'm leaving" , w-what ...?? Minhyun-oppa ...!! Don't leave me ...!!! I was about to chase him when Key hold me . "WTF LET ME GO !!" , I scolded him . My soul was filled by unbearable anger and sadness . Why did Key lie ??? And why did Minhyun believe that ??? Ahh .... Minhyun is always like that ... Too innocent till people could prank him easily ... But after 3 years we spent together , why couldn't he believe me ???? And again , why did Key lie !??

 

"_______-ah ..... Are you sure you wanna be with a guy like him ?? He doesn't trust you at all . Believe me , you won't be happy living with him . And I think he's here because he doesn't trust you . I believe he's following you here" , Key said but although he tries to persue me , his words are just making my heart reach its boiling point . "Just SHUT THE OFF ! WE WON'T HAVE TO FIGHT WITH EACH OTHER IF YOU DON'T APPEAR IN OUR LOVE STORY , YOU KNOW !!?? Now I said DON'T LAND YOUR HAND ON ME !" , I shouted and ignore the stares from people at the theme park . I pulled my hand from Key's grip roughly and run to find Minhyun . My eyes are welling when I turn my head everywhere to find him but there's no him in my sight .....!! I pull my phone from the handbag and dial Minhyun's number . I wait for the call to be answered but after about 10 seconds , my call was rejected . I feel my knees are getting weaken and I kneel on the rough surface of ground with my tears falling down non-stop ...

 

 

 

KEY's POV

 

 

I chase after ________ but don't dare enough to stop her from wandering around . She hates me now and there's no way I want to make her hate me more . I keep following her and I see her pull out her phone from her handbag . She calls someone ... 100% sure it was Minhyun ........ but after a few seconds , ________ just fell to her knee on the ground . I guess Minhyun rejects her call . Mianhae , _______-ah ...... I really don't know how much you love that guy ... I don't have any idea why I don't realize it earlier ... Maybe because I'm lacking of love experience ?? Tchh I'm such a jerk , I'm 24 but still never have a girlfriend in my life . I see ________ is crying but seriously , I don't know what to do so I just walk away .. I feel like want to persue her but a part of my heart says , is there's someone who could make her stop crying there unless she really feels she's lacking of tears , that person will be Minhyun . I'm not Minhyun so nothing I could do other than leave her .

 

I get out from the theme park entrance and about to get in my Porsche when I see a few familiar guys are standing around a car , two lines away from my car . I walk nearer to hear them talking to each other and I saw someone in the car , sitting on the back seat with his face was covered by his hand . I couldn't see the guy in the car cause of the proper tinted window . I heard the guys around the car saying to the other one in the car . "Yaa Minhyun-ah ! Unlocked the car please ?? Don't making yourself stress more because of _______ ...!! We're here to have fun , aren't we ?? Urghh Aron-hyung ! Please talk to this guy !!" and the other one who looks older knock the car window . "Yaa Minhyun-goon ...!! I believe there must be any misunderstand here ...!! We all know _______ loves you !" . Then finally the guys in the car answer , "just leave me alone ! Go enjoy yourself in there ! He already said that he is ________'s namja !!" Then I see a girly boy talk slowly to a blonde guy next to him . "Baek Ho-yah ... who is 'he' ??" before the guy named Baek Ho just lift his shoulders , telling that he doesn't know .

 

Urgghh he's saying about me ...!! I start to feel guilty . I thought Minhyun is here because he didn't believe ________ !!! So , he's here to have fun with other NU'EST members ??? Aishh pabo Key ........... this is your first time saying that you're a pabo , Kim Kibum ...!! I come near to a guy ...... "Oii is that you , JR ??" , the guy startled and turn to face me and so the others . "Omo Key-hyung ! Long time no see , huhh ?? Ssup ??" , he said and I just smirk . I can't tell that I'm the culprit who ruined Minhyun's mood ... (-_-) They will kill me ...... "A bit busy cause our comeback is coming soon . So ... what happen ??" , although I knew what happened , I have to pretend like I didn't ....! The girly boy who I know as Ren tell me what happened ... "but we don't know who's the culprit who turns our Minhyun like this .... I didn't believe _______ will cheat . She's a really nice girl ..." then Aron add , "aeigoo just if I get the culprit ... I will dig a grave special for him and make sure he get into it ..." , I swallow some saliva as I got frightened by the threat . I force a chuckle ...

 

"Hmm I think I could help ... Can you leave us alone ..?? I need to screw him a bit" , I merong to show that I was joking when I say 'screw' . Ren and JR laughs while Baek Ho and Aron just giggle before JR suggest the others to let me persue Minhyun while they'll just get into the theme park and have fun . Phew lucky~ Once I make sure I was alone , I knock the window and see Minhyun looked up with his teary eyes . Urgghh don't make me feel guiltier , Minhyun-goon .........!! I notice Minhyun's face changes as he see me , then I make a signal to ask him to get out from the car . He obey and face me with his tight face . I don't put the blame on him ........

 

 

 

MINHYUN's  POV

 

 

I see Key-hyung seems hesitates but I was interested to know the reason . "Look . About the incident just now ........" he said but before he could finish his words , I cut him . "I'm not interested to remember about that . Just saying , congratulates for successfully get her as your yeoja" I couldn't help it . I respect Key-hyung but in this situation , I couldn't control myself from saying the words with cold voice ... I see Key-hyung shook his head . For what ??

 

"Actually ..... I lie just now ... We're not lovers .. I know it's my fault .. I shouldn't joking with serious matters .. _________ really mad at me because of that .... Mianhae , saeng .." , Key-hyung said and my eyes getting wide . What ...?? He's playing ..!?? Why did he make that stupid joke !?? Anger take over my soul and I kick his stomach with my knee . He groans in pain as his body bend . "That's deserve your unneed joke . I can't believe myself trust a pabo hyung like you !" , I scolded him before I run back into the theme park , leaving Key-hyung at the parking lot . I need to find ________ .........

 

I search for her everywhere but there's no figure familiar like the person I'm looking for ... When I keep wandering , I accidentally bump into a girl , making her fell on the ground . "Ahh mianh--" I find she seems familiar . "Aeigoo you should have be careful !" she stands up and said while her head still look down to throw away dust on her jeans , I ignore her words and grab her shoulders tightly . "________-ah !" , she looked up . Ahh wrong person !! (>.<) "Ahh mianhae ...."

 

"Ehh ?? Sir ... you look familiar ... Omo are you NU'EST's Min--" Omo I'm in danger ...!! I can't get caught in the theme park or else I will be chase to death by fanatics !!! I cover my face a bit by my cap and quickly walk away as I say ..... "Sorry , wrong person !" I adjust my glass a bit and when I'm sure the girl doesn't has enough time to recognize me , I pull my phone from my jeans' pocket and dial _______'s number ... I wait for a few seconds when I saw ...............................

 

 

YOUR POV

 

 

I was sitting under a big shady tree in the middle of the field . It's a part of the theme park , of course . This is the place where the kids and their parents have picnic , playing kites and run and chase . I decide to relese my tense here but I couldn't help it . I cry again when my phone's ringing ... I look at the number , Private Number ...?? Tchh what did he wants from me ...? I couldn't think of anything so I just answer the call with a weak voice .... "Yobosaeyo ............" , like I expect , there's no voice and after half a minute , the call was hanged up . Great ... I don't feel like talking to stranger right now ... I need someone who closed to me to talk with ..  think of Sora .. But even she got her love problem .... I should have let her relax ...... Then I feel a poke on my shoulders . I look behind ....

 

"Noona , saranghae !" , a little boy gives me a single white lily . I feel weird and just thank him as I take it ... Then , when the little boy walk away , there's a little girl behind him , with a single red rose . "Unnie , unnie neomu yeapo ! Don't cry , nae ??" , although I feel weird but I just nod with a smile as I take the rose . The little girl kiss on my cheek before follows the little boy just now . Then , after a minute , a high school couple come . The girl is holding a bouquet of white roses and lilies while the boy is holding a bouquet of red roses and lilies . The girls said , "Unnie , mianhae !" , I feel weird . Why did she apologized ?? Did I know her ?? I stand up as I take the flowers before the boy gives the flowers and said ... "He promised he wouldn't hurt you anymore !" , okay that's it . I take the bouquet , "Err ........ sorry but did I know you guys ?? Why did you apologized and who's he ??" They just giggle before walk away leaving me alone ......

 

 

   

 

   

 

 

 

 

        

 

 

I was about to call them to get some explanation but before I take a step , I heard a voice singing Love Story by Taylor Swift . Hey ... I know that song ...! It's my favorite song when I was studying abroad and I still admire the song after I back to Korea . I turn back and see ............................

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

 

"We were both young when I first saw you , I close my eyes and the flashback start . I'm standing there , on the balcony in summer air ......."

 

"Woahh ________-ah ! You sure are talented in singing ! Why don't you try to go for an audition ?? I'm 100% sure you'll pass with the first try !" , I was startled and look away from a bunch of papers with fashion sketches to Minhyun who's standing behind me . "Ahh Minhyun-ssi ! Sorry I didn't see you there . What are you doing here ?? Its already late at night ! Other members already back , huhh ??" , I said . Minhyun chuckles and walk nearer to me . "Dae , they already leave but ... I was at the bathroom earlier and ....... they leave me . There's no taxi at this late and my phone was out of battery . So I come back here to get my phone charged when I heard you sing" he giggles , making me blushed . I offer him my phone's charger in my office and while waiting for his phone to be fully charged , I bring some coffee and we have a talk ...

 

Minhyun : So ...... what's the song you sang just now ?? It's in English , huh ??

You : Ahh it's Taylor Swift's Love Story ! Well I listen to English songs when I was studying abroad~

Minhyun : Ahh it's a nice song ! I must have check it out when I'm home ! Is that your favorite song ?? You memorized the lyrics very well !

You : Ahh nae ... I love it ! The lyrics sounds so romantic ! #giggles#

Minhyun : Ahh~ Can you sing it again ??

You : Ehh ...?? But I don't sing .... My voice might be ...!

Minhyun : Aniyo ! You got the sweetest voice I've ever had ! Come on ! Just sing it !

 

You blushed as you clear your throat before you sing .....

 

 

 

We were both young when I first saw you

I close my eyes and the flashback starts

I'm standing there , On the balcony in summer air

 

See the light see the party the ball gowns

I see you make your way through the crowd

You say hello , little did I know

 

That you were Romeo , you were throwing pebbles

And my daddy said stay away from Juliet

And I was crying on the staircase

Begging you please don't go , and I said

 

Romeo take me somewhere we could be alone

I'll be waiting , all there's left to do is run

You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess

It's a love story baby just say yes

 

So I sneak out to the garden to see you

We'll be quiet cause we're dead if they knew

So close your eyes

Escape this town for a little while , ooh

 

Cause you were Romeo , I was a scarlet letter

And my daddy said stay away from Juliet

But you were everything to me

I was begging you please don't go , and I said

 

Romeo take me somewhere we could be alone

I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run

You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess

It's a love story baby just say yes

 

Romeo save me they try to tell me how to feel

This love is difficult but it's real

Don't be afraid we'll make it out of this mess

It's a love story baby just say yes

 

Oh oh

 

I got tired of waiting

Wondering if you were ever coming around

My faith in you was fading

When I met you on the outskirt of town

and I said

 

Romeo save me I've been feeling so alone

I keep waiting for you but you never come

Is this in my head I don't know what to think

He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said

 

Marry me Juliet you'll never have to be alone

I love you and that's all I really know

I talk to your dad go pick a white dress

It's a love story baby just say

Yes , oh oh

 

Cause we were both young when I first saw you

 

"Woahhh you were great , _______-ah ! I totally agree with you ! The lyrics are so romantic . It's about Romeo and Juliet , right ?" , Minhyun said and claps his hand making the noise . I blushed and thank him for the compliment before nods . "So .... from now on I'll remember the song and everytime I listen to the song , I'll remember you !" , he continue , making me blushed even more ...........

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

I turn back to see Minhyun sings my favorite song . There's another bouquet of roses and lilies in his hand . I start to cry as he comes nearer and kneel on the ground when it comes at the part "He knelt to the ground" but he changes the lyrics a bit , from "and pulled out a ring" to "and pulled out the bouquet" , making me laugh softly . Once he finished singing , I take the flowers before Minhyun stands up . "Mianhae , jagiya ... Jeongmal mianhae .. I should have believe and trust you more after 3 years we spent together .. I'm such a pabo , ________-ah ..."

 

I wipe my tears away and without a word , I hit him softly many times , making him steps backwards . "So you know you're a pabo , huhh ?? Aishh pabo ! Pabo ! Pabo--" , then Minhyun quickly grabs my hand and kiss me . I stay still and kiss him back and we break the kiss after a minute . We stare at each others' eyes deeply . "Oppa jeongmal pabo-yah ...!" , I said , making his lips curve into a smile ... "Dae , nae jeongmal pabo , geuleohjyo ?? So , do you like the flowers ??" , I nod and giggle . "Aeigoo this cutie~ So easy to persue~" , he pinched my cheek playfully while I just giggle at his action .

 

"Aeigoo this lovey dovey ..... Enough with the romantic scene already ! We're sick of it !" , we turn our head and see NU'EST's members and Key ... We giggle , "ehh Aron-hyung ! I'm not sick of it ! I enjoy watching them~ Look at this !" , Ren said as he shows something on his phone . In a second , Ren was surrounded by JR , Aron and Baek Ho while Key is just take a glace . They laugh , making me and Minhyun curious . "what's that !?" , we said in a unison . "Omo Ren-ah ! You took the pcture of them kissing !! Yeahh that's my kid !!" , Baek Ho said making our eyes widen . "REN-AH !! DELETE IT !!!" , both of us shout in a unison again and try hard to get the phone from Ren . Ren runaway with the others and I chase them . Minhyun is about to follow but Key hold him ....

 

 

3RD POV

 

 

"Yahh .... how dare you kick your hyung like that ...!??" , Key scolded the younger one . "Yeahh serve you right , hyungnim~" , the younger merong .

 

 

"Aishhh this kid .... Hmm by the way , just to remind you , you have to take care of ________ carefully cause I won't let you win easily~" , Key said with a smirk and winks before he leave and ignore Minhyun death glare .....