Fashion Trend -15-

Trend of Fashion : Love Style ! - Love is CRAZY -

CONTINUE FROM THE PREVIOUS

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At WHITE CAFE

 

"Hmm so where's Minho-ssi? Did he say we're meeting here??" You asked your boyfriend as you look through the cafe's entrance which was made by glasses to find that tall guy. "No, he said we're meeting at the motel in front of this building.." Minhyun answered with his hand pointed at a motel which is located exactly in front of the cafe. Your eyes get widen at the motel before glance at the guy. He smirks before stuck his tongue out and with an innocent face, bring you along into the cafe as his eyes wander to find Minho. Annoyed, you nudge his waist with your elbow and walk to the opposite way..

 

"Oh _______-ssi! Here !" you heard a voice calling your name so you turn your head, along with Minhyun who followed you. You saw Minho is sitting at a table with his glasses and cap, waving at you so you quickly walk to the table. Minhyun and you sit next to each other while Minho is sitting opposite. "So sorry, Minho-ssi. Not enough with troubling you, now we even come here late..." you apologize knowing that a celebrity like Minho must have a full schedule. "No, it's not troubling at all~ even me just come less than 5 minutes ago cause I spent too much time... well you know, buying something to use in leisure time~" He shows a few paper bags next to him.

 

"PS2, Blue-ray disks, videos, snacks and food", Minhyun said as he smile innocently at the shock Minho. "Err... sorry..?" Minho asked with an awkward tone so you quickly nudge the guy next to you for the second time. "What? Did I say something wrong?" He asked you with a completely, annoying innocent tone so you just faked a laugh. "Ahaha my boyfriend loves to make fool jokes! Just ignore him, Minho-ssi! I think he's having monthly problem, if you know what I mean~" Minhyun just smile again at the sunbae while under the table, he steps on your feet but not too harsh. The sunbae just chuckle, "Ahh actually Minhyun's guess is true except for... err.. ..." he whisper the last word awkwardly and Minhyun, without hesitate replying back. "Ahh really? I thought that disk with dark red cover is , sorry then" He continue to fake a smile as Minho push the paper bag more far. "Ahaha it's okay.. Our maknae, Taemin who asked me to buy this.. But! This isn't ....." You looked down, force a smile while Minhyun just nodded innocently..

 

"So, what are we doing here? I thought you're going to return ______'s phone, aren't you?" Minhyun spoke directly, lazy to spend more time with this guy who he take as a rival. "Ah the phone!" Minho quickly pull out an iPhone from his jacket and pass it to you. "Ah thank you so much ! If you didn't find this, I don't know what will happen...! Clumsy me..." You thanked him and he just nod with a smile. After a few seconds, you realize something. "But how did you know this is mine..? I think I got a safety keyword..." Minhyun looks up and glance at Minho. "Yea I tried to find something on your phone but then I saw the phone's case has the alphabet '_&M' .. So I remember about you and Minhyun.. Those alphabets stand for your names, right..?" He asked and before you could answer him, Minhyun cuts your words. "Yup I gave the phone to her for her last year birthday. Every year after we're together, I gave her gifts with those alphabets on them so that she'll always remember me, and ONLY me. No one should be on her mind. So if you don't mind, we have another plan after this. Well, hope we'll meet again next time. Let's go, ______-ah!" Then he grabs your wrist and bring you along, leaving the confused Minho.

 

In The Car

 

"Yah, Minhyun-oppa ! What happened just now !?" *Silent* "Oppa! I'm asking~" *Silent* "Yah Hwang Minhyun! ...wait.. Are you jealous..??" You asked and grin but not too long, the car suddenly stop at the roadside harshly, making your back bump with the seat. You're about to open your mouth to complain but then you realize Minhyun's face is just a few inches from yours and you could feel his hot breath on your nose. There's a silence between both of you for a few seconds before finally Minhyun speaks. "Yes, I am jealous. I don't like to see that guy Choi Minho trying to flirt with my girl, no matter he's a hyung or my sunbae, I don't care. I hate to see you be over-friendly towards those guys, Key or Minho.. I'm a guy, _______-ah.. I could tell from their eyes that they have even the small part of their hearts, intentions to steal you from me, and I won't allow it. We have been together for years and I hope our relationship will come to no end. So, I wanna know if you think so too."

 

You take a minute to process his words in your mind. After that, you swallow your saliva before slowly nod. "Ne, oppa.. I wanna stay next to you forever too..." His sharp glance soften and finally his lips curve into a real smile, no longer a fake or so-called innocent smile. "Good then.." a couple of words and he softly plant a kiss on your lips..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Uh okay... sorry.... I didn't realize that the last update I've got was 2 MONTHS AGO !! Gosh that was so long !!

I'm so sorry !! Please don't hate me... :(